Thread: public sex??

Question public sex??

My girlfriend and I have never been to Hedo, but would love to try it in May. I've read some of the forum, but to be perfectly blunt - is public sex allowed? Encouraged? Frowned upon? Can we have sex by the pool in the middle of the day? On the beach? Can she take on a couple guys laying by the pool? Obviously I'm referring to the nude side. I've read where the hot tub gets very active at night, but do people meet in the bar, and then just go out poolside or to the beach?
    thank you

The answer is...

it depends.

Technically the resort says it is not allowed. In practice though it happens. Now the poolside orgy might be a little extreme, but one on one copulation is certainly a daylight occurence at times.

It also depends on the atmosphere and the other people. If a wild group is there you're more likely to see this and more likely to be able to do it without someone complaining.

The craziest action assuredly takes place in rooms.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Like Chirs said it depends on the atmosphere. Some times the sex police look the other way and some times they will come up to you and ask you to stop. You just never know. I think it is more relaxed in the late afternoons at the pool. But yes the hot tub can get a little wild at night.Our group will be going May 6 - 13 we can't wait.
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com

7:00 pm is the current unofficial rule at Hedo III on the nude side. We just got back yesterday and we saw/did plenty of public sex.