Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's the low-down on ganja?

ok CRITTER thank you that insightful input...........was just trying to say things are changing and did not want the people asking to get in trouble! I could have said it better I admit.
    Last edited by southjerseypair; 08-02-2010 at 11:19 AM.

Just don't buy it at the airport and you're cool, you never know who you're dealing with. Buying/selling/smoking ganja in Jamaica is illegal, but it really isn't something that's enforced...though it could be. Play it safe and wait for someone to ask you on the resort. You'll get higher grade and will be able to negotiate a better price. However, talking about ganja online is only illegal if you're setting up an actual deal (time, place, price), that is a dumb move. As for asking legit questions, go for it. That was a legit question. Respect.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveandErin View Post
    Just don't buy it at the airport and you're cool....
    We don't partake ourselves. But I'll tell you what, I don't know how/why anyone would try to buy it at the airport...at least Mo Bay. When we left on 7/11 headed home out of Mo Bay, I swear we were checked by every damn customs agent and security personnel they could find. I'm not kidding...we had our passports looked at at least 4 times, and our boarding passes at least that also. I was even one of the lucky few who got randomly checked right at the entrance to the plane. Had to take my shoes BACK off, had to open all of my carry ons. They even looked in the shoes IN MY CARRY ON, which by the way were all of my wife's finest FMP's for H 2...that part was funny. But seriously, I got everything but a strip search. if they weren't looking for "substances", I have no clue what they were after.

Sorry southjersey,i might have been a little bit tough on that reply myself but this is a board for any questions and they have all been posted here before and drug use talk on here is not Hedo2's biggest problem.It has been the same for years ,it's all about the money not the hooch.Hope you have a great time there,we do,laugh,and party,its life!!!

Bill & Donna
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

WOW....this thread took a fast right into nasty territory...almost like a picture/camera post....
    We've never seen or heard of a "raid" at a resort in JA...not saying it couldn't happen...but Ganja is readily available...discretion is the key and respect of others....we've seen it smoked every trip...some people do partake...other don't...alot of jobs require random drug testing...so know where you stand before hand. To a seeler a polit "no-thanks" works well...and if you want some, you can find it but as others have stated...not at the airport...we have heard of sting operations there...remember that alothough it is readily available in JA it is still illeagal and proper precautions still have to be taken.
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

No problems CRITTER I took the wrong tone my fault! Ok now for a funny story [well kinda for us not the poor kid who got busted] we went 4 times last year in dec after landing at mobay a kid [i'd say 22 to 26] who was on our flight was busted at customs.......now get this.......for bringing smoke INTO jamaica.....no shit! Now for some insight into h3.....[can say now that they are closing] hence the discreet part before. Ever wonder why the bus drivers did not want to stop for the beer/potty break anymore? even after the new highway was done? which sped things up? I'll tell you 3 times since 08 and 09 the bus we were on [which was going to h3] was stopped by the jamaican police after the beer stop and we were all searched....not our bodies but our carryons for "smoke" a few couples recieved summon's for smoke and had to pay or come back to fight it.Think about it in these hard ecomonic times bust a jamican kid or an american with "deep pockets". just food for thought........now that hedo 3 is closing........if you want to hear about what we call freak week let us know.....the old girl is gone now we can speak about it

Can't imagine anyone taking smoke into Jamaica,amazing shit!!! We never take anything in or out but we do party when we we are there! Its the most relaxing time we ever had,just wish we could do it more often ;>}
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

Ok, hostility aside....we're set to go next week and we would love to indulge. Any tips on where and how would be great. I've heard that you get asked at the airport, but this makes wifey really nervous. I've also heard about picking up at while on the bus ride to the resort, any word on that?

Any advice for some perverted stoners on thier first H2 trip would greatly appreciated. If you happen to be at the resort while we're there, we'll like to show you our appreciation

Have friends who have gotten it from bus/van drivers friends at the beer stops,don't be in a rush,people will be asking you if you need anything your whole trip,including around the resort ,just use common sense and lifes all good!!!
    critter2
    Bill N Donna

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by just ducky View Post
    We don't partake ourselves. But I'll tell you what, I don't know how/why anyone would try to buy it at the airport...at least Mo Bay. When we left on 7/11 headed home out of Mo Bay, I swear we were checked by every damn customs agent and security personnel they could find. I'm not kidding...we had our passports looked at at least 4 times, and our boarding passes at least that also. I was even one of the lucky few who got randomly checked right at the entrance to the plane. Had to take my shoes BACK off, had to open all of my carry ons. They even looked in the shoes IN MY CARRY ON, which by the way were all of my wife's finest FMP's for H 2...that part was funny. But seriously, I got everything but a strip search. if they weren't looking for "substances", I have no clue what they were after.
    When we boarded our flight out of Jamaica yesterday EVERY passenger was patted down and EVERY bag was hand searched.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sabinaandscott View Post
    WOW....this thread took a fast right into nasty territory...almost like a picture/camera post....
    We've never seen or heard of a "raid" at a resort in JA...not saying it couldn't happen...but Ganja is readily available...discretion is the key and respect of others....we've seen it smoked every trip...some people do partake...other don't...alot of jobs require random drug testing...so know where you stand before hand. To a seeler a polit "no-thanks" works well...and if you want some, you can find it but as others have stated...not at the airport...we have heard of sting operations there...remember that alothough it is readily available in JA it is still illeagal and proper precautions still have to be taken.
    We got back yesterday after 12 days and on two days there were Jamaican police, not security guards, on the beach (Jamaican police wear white uniform shirts and carry handcuffs and batons, but no guns - security guards wear a blue uniform shirt and have no equipment that I'm aware of). There was smoke everywhere and they didn;t seem to care at all. Just as a point of information, it is estimated that between 70% and 80% of the adult population in Jamaica smoke ganja.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by critter2 View Post
    Can't imagine anyone taking smoke into Jamaica,amazing shit!!! We never take anything in or out but we do party when we we are there! Its the most relaxing time we ever had,just wish we could do it more often ;>}
    Don't bring anything in or out. There is a good chance they will find it. Although not on this trip, but on others, we have seen drug sniffing dogs in the customs area. Has anyone ever seen the show "Locked Up Abroad"? I can only imagine what a Jamaican jail or prison looks like.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicynycouple View Post
    Ok, hostility aside....we're set to go next week and we would love to indulge. Any tips on where and how would be great. I've heard that you get asked at the airport, but this makes wifey really nervous. I've also heard about picking up at while on the bus ride to the resort, any word on that?

Any advice for some perverted stoners on thier first H2 trip would greatly appreciated. If you happen to be at the resort while we're there, we'll like to show you our appreciation
    I would highly recommend buying after you get there. NEVER at the airport. I also worry about the bus breaking down or having an accident that requires police involvement and sitting there with a bag of ganja. The guys on the beach may look a little shady, but many people buy from them and keep in mind they're the same guys every day - they're businessmen, and word will get out very quickly if they cheat your. There's enough money to be made by them buy actually selling good stuff than there is in cheating people.

Quote Originally Posted by CandG View Post
    When we boarded our flight out of Jamaica yesterday EVERY passenger was patted down and EVERY bag was hand searched.
    We just thought it was overkill. Passports over and over. And then me getting sniffed and patted, including all of the shoes again. Oh well, we made it home fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicynycouple View Post

sent you a private message
    Liz & Chris

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast