Thread: Saturday 03/28 to Saturday 04/04

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Saturday 03/28 to Saturday 04/04

After our long flight to MoBay, the airport was a cluster. We inches along for 90 minutes to clear customs. TimAir was called upon to whisk us to Negril and Curtis did us right, as we touched down 20 minutes later ($105 pp.) The locals bombarded us to make sure we had our “party supplies” and we were home in just a few minutes. Check-in was painless and fast. The wind blew pretty hard that first afternoon. Everybody was in the hot tub. (Oh darn!) The food was way better than I remember from previous trips. Saturday is Fetish and Michele made the perfect little schoolgirl. A first night to remember!!

The next morning, Charlie the Egg Man was busy at the omelet station. The coffee and fresh squeezed OJ tasted wonderful. There’s always a quiet buzz at breakfast as friends walk by and those who are leaving say their good byes. We hit the dive shack at 9AM for towels, grabbed Agustus for a hug, and made our way to the pool for the day.

We began to make friends and the laughter was infectious.

The days flowed together, as we varied little from day to day. On Monday, we zipped down to Selina’s for Blue Mtn coffee beans ($20lb.) and Cuban smokes and gifts at Times Sqaure, which only burned 1 hour. I was pleased to find the HII gift shop had some great gift items and a nice selection of Harley Davidson Jamaica apparel.

PJ on Tuesday was great. Not so much at dinner, but at the disco, WOW. The ladies put on a lingerie show and that stripper pole is awesome! They need to light that stage!

Pimp & Ho was amazing. Michele wore a velvet bustier and looked hot. I was a proud man.

Thursday we opted to share a cab ride to Rick’s ($20 per couple vs, $50 per person for the cruise) and met the cruisers when they arrived. I’m glad we did, because we left after the cruise and spent 1½ hour at Rick’s, while the cruisers had only ½ hour at Rick’s before they had to head back.

Toga was toga and we wound up on stage. I even won a bottle of Appleton’s Special in the toga contest. It was all good.

We scuba dive, so a word about that. If you have PADI Open Water or NAUI Scuba Diver Certification, you may only do the 11:30AM shallow dive (60ft). If you have Advanced Certification, you may do the 9AM deep dives (110ft). We did the shallow dives and most were nice, however, The Gallery off Boobie Cay on Wednesday was spectacular.

EC Winston, aka Winstina, was always present and a hoot. The EC’s make a little noise during the day, but not enough to bother those who want to pass on activities. Nude Waterslide is twice a week and a good time. We were tan, but SPF 8 was not enough. I suggest 15 or higher. I was very happy to find the Hedo I knew from the past is back and in fine form.
    Last edited by caughtyoulookin; 04-07-2009 at 01:05 PM.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Thumbs up

Thanks for the updates and for taking the time to write down your experience to share. It will help with the for a few minutes..lol..

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Great report sounds like you had a great vacation. Great Pictures too. We cannot wait until November. Wish is was here already. When is your next trip??
    Love Ya , Mean It
    DIF Is Killing me!
    Hedo II - Spanksgiving 2010

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We are about 2 inches from booking Dec. 20 to January 3rd, that is- if it's not already sold out...
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Great trip report. Thanks.

I have friends that go every year for Christmas. You might be interested to know that the resort is all but empty until the 26th. Often only 25 to 40 guests the week of Christmas so don't expect much energy. They like it for spending quality time with the staff and really relaxing. The food service is limited but service is excellent. The place starts filling up real fast after the 25th and is booked out for NYE.

Great report...loved the pics too. Thanks for sharing!!

Liz
    Liz & Chris