Thread: Hi there

Blog Entries

Cool Hi there

Glad I found a place to hear what others say about their vacations. My hubby and I have been to Desire in Playa Del Carmen and Hedo II and III. We are looking for a new place to go; preferably not 1 1/2 hours from airport (as in Jamaica).

We are a fun couple who enjoy being nude and partying. Nothing beats this kind of vacation!!:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaMarie View Post
    Glad I found a place to hear what others say about their vacations. My hubby and I have been to Desire in Playa Del Carmen and Hedo II and III. We are looking for a new place to go; preferably not 1 1/2 hours from airport (as in Jamaica).

We are a fun couple who enjoy being nude and partying. Nothing beats this kind of vacation!!:
    Hi DonnaMarie. You're right, nothing beats it. That's why you have to endure the trip from the airport to Hedo (which we find isn't all that bad) When the closing of H3 was announced there was a lot of talk on here about alternative locations for the same kind of vacation besides H2. I think the consensus was reached that there weren't any good alternatives except H2.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12