Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Confused about rooms at H2

Two trips. Never left a tip; room was always well taken care of by friendly staff.

Hi guys,

We're H3 regulars...Well, I should put that in the past! We're looking at booking H2 in January but don't know what type of room is really worth it.. We were Quad fanatics, mostly for the many ''shower shows'' to watch and to be part of. What would you recommend? We absolutely need a king size bed too..

Thanks,

Yves & Val
    Last edited by boatchick; 08-04-2010 at 05:48 PM. Reason: forgot sentence!!
    Have we met??
    Y & V

H3
    March 09
    Nov 09
    March 10
    H2 a start to a new era
    Nov 2010
    March 2011
    Caliente Caribe March 2012
    Freedom of the Seas Nov 2012
    Caliente Caribe March 2013
    Hedo 2 April -May 2013
    DESIRE RM - Nov 16-23rd 2013
    H2 March 2014
    Temptation Nov 2014
    H2 March 2015
    H2 Dec 2015
    H2 April 2016
    Bliss Cruise Nov 2016
    H2 May 2017
    H2 Nov 2017
    H2 Nov 2019

All rooms have a king bed (unless they've separated them into 2 twins, then just ask them to make back into a king).

Sadly, the shower is not conducive to shows at all at H2. The window seat however, is. Or the mirror on the ceiling if you position correctly for good window viewing. First and 2nd floor ocean view are excellent for shows with both. Especially if you hang some lights to get attention! (Though my personal favorite was seeing the flashing "OPEN" sign!).

Liz
    Liz & Chris

The view (albeit messy) from inside a ovn room. Our experience so far is that most of the rooms are, for the most part, the same. A bit dated and quaint at best. It's been beaten to death - but you don't go to Hedo 2 for the luxury accommodations.

The biggest choice concerning rooms is price/location (as in the amount of walking you'll have to do), then ocean view or not, then 1st or 2nd floor and then if you want a private outdoor hot tub.

IMG_0894.jpg
    IMG_0893.jpg
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there's a field. I'll meet you there."

We had a "garden view" room and as mentioned above...VERY TINY bathroom and NO TUB!! *BUMMER* I, personally, LOVED the tubs in the rooms at Hedo3!!
    Another note...our room was on the 2nd floor and the "deck" out front was wooden, so anytime anyone walked by with their suitcase OR heels on, it was very, VERY loud. Just made us make MORE NOISE inside our room...heehee!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TandM View Post
    The view (albeit messy) from inside a ovn room. Our experience so far is that most of the rooms are, for the most part, the same. A bit dated and quaint at best. It's been beaten to death - but you don't go to Hedo 2 for the luxury accommodations.

The biggest choice concerning rooms is price/location (as in the amount of walking you'll have to do), then ocean view or not, then 1st or 2nd floor and then if you want a private outdoor hot tub.

IMG_0894.jpg
    IMG_0893.jpg
    T&M, you call THAT messy? I can still see the top of the dresser and all of the floor! LOL
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisandlizvt View Post
    It is hard to resist the 14/3........we are still thinking about September!

I LOVE those jacuzzi rooms, the little fridge is so sweet and walking out to the beach is fantastic.

Your trip is coming up!!!!!!!

Liz
    Do only the jacuzzi rooms have a mini fridge?

Quote Originally Posted by Elle & Jaybyrd View Post
    Do only the jacuzzi rooms have a mini fridge?
    Yes, only the jacuzzi rooms. Though I believe you can order one for $5 a day or so (as some people need them for their medications)...other than that, you don't really need a fridge anyway.
    Liz & Chris

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisandlizvt View Post
    Yes, only the jacuzzi rooms. Though I believe you can order one for $5 a day or so (as some people need them for their medications)...other than that, you don't really need a fridge anyway.
    I guess it's a matter of personal preference and habits, but we really like the mini fridge and make lots of use of it because it's often a long walk to the nearest drink (even a soda) early in the morning or late in the evening. I wasn't aware that you could rent one for $5 a day. That's a great piece of information, but it does make sense because of some people's needs for refrigerating meds. The extra $5 a day is a lot cheaper than a jacuzzi room if your primary reason for it is the fridge.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123