Thread: We loved this place

We loved this place

This is a little long but hopefully helpful. Pictures coming soon

Travel
    Flight was great. Beware of the timeshare salesmen they are tricky and will tell you that they are with your transfer company. The real transport people are outside of the airport so keep going until you get outside.

Rooms
    The room looks exactly like it does on the website. It is nothing super fancy but it is nice and very clean. We didn’t spend a lot of time in the room. It was for sleep and sex.

Service
    The service was exceptional. Everyone worked hard and treated us to whatever we wanted.

Daytime activities
    The entertainment staff works very hard to keep things going but a lot depends on the participation of the guests. There were activities planned from 11-5. The most fun was the blind volleyball and tequila volleyball in the pool. We pretty much spent all of each day hanging around the pool drinking and making more new friends. The pool bar was great and the bartenders were awesome. Lunch is right next to the pool so you just throw a top and shoes on and get lunch then come back to the pool when you are finished. At 6pm the pool bar closes and the party moves to the Jacuzzi Lounge. The bottom of the Jacuzzi is a little rough but there was a lot of fun up there.

Nighttime activities
    The excitement of the nighttime depended on the participation of the guests. Early in the week the resort occupancy was very low and participation was limited. Lingerie night was a lot of fun. Guests modeled their lingerie and after the show people hung out and danced for a while. Some people continued to stay at the Melange Bar and enjoy the party. The disco was also a ton of fun but was only open on Saturday night. We would have liked it to be open more than just one night. The live band was also very good.

Food
    Breakfast and dinners were great. Lunch was basically the same every day and was very simple but good. None of the food was bad, some things at the restaurants were great others were okay it just depended on your taste.

Topless and sexual activity
    Early in the week when the occupation was low there were only a few women topless at the pool as the week went on the percentage increased. There were public displays of affection at the pool and definitely at the Jacuzzi late at night. I will not go in to details but if you want to find or participate in some sort of public activity it can happen but it is not everywhere. Nothing I saw was ever stopped by anyone on the staff.

Summary and Recommendation
    This resort is small and intimate. You can meet almost everyone at the resort. We made great friends while we were there. Jen and Brandon and Kenny and Kristen were awesome as were all of the other people we met. The resort is what you make it. If you want to meet people and party you can do that if you want to lay out by the pool and have a quiet time you can do that. We met a lot of people and had an amazing time partying late in to each night. If you want to go to an adult only topless optional resort you will love this place. If you have enjoyed going to places like Hedonism or Desire and enjoy being around public sex and nudity this will be tame. It was our first adult only resort and it was perfect. We loved it and hope to go back. My wife started a little nervous and ended up totally relaxed and the life of the party. She especially loved the disco. This place can be whatever you make it.

We went to H3 in June and had a blast. But we are looking for somewhere closer to home so we can do a long weekend and not have to take 2 flights. How is the beach?

Quote Originally Posted by G&J View Post
    We went to H3 in June and had a blast. But we are looking for somewhere closer to home so we can do a long weekend and not have to take 2 flights. How is the beach?
    The beach is beautiful but not safe to swim in and topless is not allowed. No one spends any time at the beach the party is at the pool and jacuzzi lounge.

Great post on your Temptation Los Cabos trip. Thank you for you insight.http://www.online-travel-agent-opportunities.com

Me and my boyfriend are going for the first time. Really looking forward to it. Can someone answer me honestly... do you have to be supermodel gorgeous to fit in here? Are there all ages and shapes and sizes??? What can we expect???

So when are you headed there... We are meeting a group that are going to be there from the 12th to the 23rd... We ourselves arrive on the 14th & are there til the 21st...

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgirl View Post
    Me and my boyfriend are going for the first time. Really looking forward to it. Can someone answer me honestly... do you have to be supermodel gorgeous to fit in here? Are there all ages and shapes and sizes??? What can we expect???
    I haven't been on this site in a long time so you may have already gone but when we were there we saw people of all shapes and sizes. We hung out with some of the hottest people we have ever seen and some in their 60s and significantly overweight. We had a great time with all. Interestingly there was one couple that was Hollywood model hot and I was intimidated and did not try to talk to them for a couple of days. When I finally did they were super nice and we had a great time hanging out with them.

we are going to be there 2012 december 15th for two weeks looking forward to it get naked in the sun and making a video or two or more in our room any one wanna join us and looking forward to the roof top jacuzzie mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Blog Entries
    Not at all! It's for everyone, in every way, shape and form. I am being completely honest. Here is a link to a trip report done by some first time friends we met earlier this year. http://www.swinglifestyles.net/first-time-to-desire/

More than happy to answer any questions you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Downunder Fun View Post
    Not at all! It's for everyone, in every way, shape and form. I am being completely honest. Here is a link to a trip report done by some first time friends we met earlier this year. http://www.swinglifestyles.net/first-time-to-desire/

More than happy to answer any questions you have.
    stop, THE WEB SITE WAS BLOCKED BY MY MALWARE AS A THREAT...