Thread: Oh What to do on a Rainy Day

The REAL Upstate New York, not anywhere near NYC

Oh What to do on a Rainy Day

Leaving in 5 days and the weather looks ominus, what trouble can we get into on a rainy day?
    We got the fever for the flavor of a Hedo!

Hot Tub...Hot Tub...and of course...Hot Tub. The rain makes the party more fun as everyone is in the hot tub seeking...shelter
    Hedo 2 Nov 12-20

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbasbitches View Post
    Leaving in 5 days and the weather looks ominus, what trouble can we get into on a rainy day?
    I just looked at the extended forecast for Negril and each day says 20% or 30% chance of a thunderstorm. Don't get too bummed about this. At this time of year the forecast always says there's a 20% chance of a thunderstorm. It's not at all unusual to have an afternoon shower lasting about an hour, but it doesn't put a damper on the fun. Have a great trip!
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Good advice from CandG. The forecast often calls for rain at this time of year...but it's usually a small sprinkle, usually not enough to even get me off the beach. If it does rain for a bit people usually congregate at Delroys or the hot tub or up in the dining room or it's a good time to start a party on H block or take a nap. No worries! I like bringing a little umbrella with me just in case (for the evenings) and some friends have wonderful see thru ponchos!

Have a super trip!!!
    Liz & Chris

Pull a lounge chair over to the side of the pool, make a shelter. Have a cover for your drink. Do some singing. No worries, the rain doesnt last long.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbasbitches View Post
    Try to book a nice couples massage: it's not naughty but it is relaxing and you can get naughty afterwards.

When we were there in April, it called for rain everyday and thunderstorms (we checked just before we left). We didn't see a single drop of rain, unless it rained within the 4 hours we slept a night. I think they just say it to cover their asses in case it rains. But if it does rain, just the hardcore paritiers and fun people will want to be out and it can be more "intimate" then, lol.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Doesn't look too ominous to me.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/JMXX0009

Scattered T-Storms are the typical Caribbean afternoon "blow-throughs". Night time will likely be mostly clear, and most of the morning will be as well.

See you at Delroy's July 2!

Jester

We take those small umbrella's, pop one up in the hot tub and see how many people you can fit under it
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Hot tub is the place... and a waterproof bag for your do dads... as long as you can keep your drink sort of dry... all is well!

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Curvygirl is right on. We spent a very rainy day in the hot tub with her and the party never slowed for a minute. Plus, we got a sunshine voucher for a free day. Be sure to time the lightning flashes and arrival of thunder to know if you should get out for safety's sake.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Wander around from bar to hot tub with some umbrellas. Great way to meet fellow vacationers.

Chris

We just returned..it always seems to rain around 3:00PM or so nearly every day. Just make sure to bring something to put your towls and other things in to keep them dry for the 30 minute to one hour rain and hit the hot tub. Here is the best advice I can give, Drag a lougne chair with the normal blue raft on it over to the hot tub to get under while your you warm up and it will make a great over hange to block the rain and keep your drinks dry while the rain comes down..as long as no lightning is firing back at you just wait it out..if it does..well it's time for a break anyway so just go to your room and play because it's it;s not far off to get ready for dinner. Jeff & Cindy

Play around by Delroys and see how long it takes the sex police to stop ya!!!
    I would rather have a full bottle in front of me,
    than a full frontal lobatomy!!!
    H 2 7/26-8/2