Thread: Preference in condoms? Proving one is STD-free?

Preference in condoms? Proving one is STD-free?

Man, this forum is dead leading up to July 4 week. Guess you've all done this before, and know what to expect. Us, not so much.

Obviously, we're bringing a supply of condoms... both for me and the random idiot who comes ill-prepared to indulge my wife in her fantasies. As Lifestyle virgins... what is preferred in the community?

I'm thinking avoiding the foul-smelling (and tasting) nonoxyl-9 spermicidal ones, and even avoiding the generally lubricated ones... and bringing/using unlubricated ones coupled with our own latex-safe lubricants (which have MUCH nicer flavors than your typical condom).

We're probably not planning on using condoms for oral (either for head or dental dams for cunny). Is this typical?

Do lifestylers typically bring recent "negative STD reports" with them, or are things (scarily) a bit more informal, trusting condoms and knowledge/experience to protect? I'd hate for us to pull out STD lab result cards to prove we're clean, only to find that doing so is.... rude. I'd considered having recent test results laminated to be water safe and ready for inspection..... but is that common/appropriate?

Jester

Quote Originally Posted by Jester55 View Post
    Obviously, we're bringing a supply of condoms... both for me and the random idiot who comes ill-prepared to indulge my wife in her fantasies. As Lifestyle virgins... what is preferred in the community?
    You are going to get so many responses on people preference. I have tried so many different ones in all sizes, shapes and color and my preference is Trojan Magnum Thin. It is based on comfort

Quote Originally Posted by Jester55 View Post
    I'm thinking avoiding the foul-smelling (and tasting) nonoxyl-9 spermicidal ones, and even avoiding the generally lubricated ones... and bringing/using unlubricated ones coupled with our own latex-safe lubricants (which have MUCH nicer flavors than your typical condom).

We're probably not planning on using condoms for oral (either for head or dental dams for cunny). Is this typical?

Do lifestylers typically bring recent "negative STD reports" with them, or are things (scarily) a bit more informal, trusting condoms and knowledge/experience to protect? I'd hate for us to pull out STD lab result cards to prove we're clean, only to find that doing so is.... rude. I'd considered having recent test results laminated to be water safe and ready for inspection..... but is that common/appropriate?
    Bring what would be within your own comfort level. Our play bag includes my preference (see above) as well as an assortment pack. It also includes flavored condoms for people who want to use them for oral. We have had only one couple tell us that they required condoms and dental dams. I would not be pulling out your latest STD test. I have never seen anyone do this. Use caution. Don't jump into a pool where you don't know the depth.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Magnum XL
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

The best marketing ploy by the rubber manufactures was to label some of them XL.... What guy would ever buy the small ones. Can you imagine going to the Walgreen store and ask the lady "do you have extra small condoms?" "I only see big ones" .... Or shopping with you new date... "I just need the average ones that aren't for extra large cocks..."

To funny. I don't believe they even dreamed up the XL condoms since the last time we bought rubbers.

NB

I got the ones that are not XL and they are way to tight.
    Not bragging but at 7 3/4" plus the ring (prince albert piercing), reg size just is too damn tight.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I use Trojan Supra polyurethane. Oderless. Tasteless (I am told) and almost like having nothing on.
    I like em. We also have not insisted in use for oral to-date.

Blog Entries
    Just curious.....What do people use if they are allergic to latex? My understanding is that sheep skin is not good enough.
    Don't live to work...work to live...live for vacations at Hedo :cool9
    Next trip....9/20/15 - 9/27/15
    4th Trip...7/28/13 - 8/4/12 for Elle's 40th BD
    3rd trip... 3/30/12 - 4/7/12
    2nd trip... 4/2/11 - 4/9/11
    1st trip....9/18/10 - 9/26/10

They use polyurethane .. i was put on to them by a girl who couldn't use latex .. I'm not alergic, nor do I know anyone but her who is, but they fit so nice and don't smell like a goodyear tire that I kept using them in general. They're about 2x the cost of latex, but for the number of times I have to use a condom, it's not a big deal vs. the comfort etc.