Thread: Trip Report June 1st - June 10th

Thumbs up Trip Report June 1st - June 10th

This report will be very simple as most of the time there I spent some what intoxicated

After a long red eye connection flight we arrive, customs and transfer to hotel was no problem. We only had 6 people on the bus and 2 of them got off at breezes. The other couple was really shy and we saw them once for breakfast and didnt see them the rest of the time at the resort.

We arrive at around 12pm and to my surprise the room was ready. The Mrs and I unpack, freshen up, get some lunch from the buffet and head straight to the nude pool. We get in on the shallow side everyone is by the bar maybe 8-12 couples. As we get in we see a girl doing hot laps from the bar to the shallow side, she has a very cute smile & lovely boobies but she doesnt say anything. We approach the bar by the stair side, the girl with the cute smile is there and we get asked if we are from the website... it's Hedo3lovers! We get introduced to everyone else there from the site, BongoCocoa, ml28078, funcpleinbucks, we eventually meet NFLCouple, Maxscott & The Travel Slut.

The night concluded with tons of laughs and Mrs ml28078 dancing our asses off!

Last time we were at H3 we had to wake up what seemed like sunrise to make dinner reservations. Not this time, same day service pretty much anytime we wanted.

The rest of the week was so much fun, we met a lot of great friends including some that live about 25 miles from us. Too many laughs and great stories to write about.

As far as the resort goes, seemed like things did not change one bit from 5 years ago except from the day beds. It would have been nice if one of the two sauna and steam rooms were wdorking and the gym needs a face lift. The pussy fountain and the waterfall in the nude pool were not working the entire time we were there.

John at the nude grill made sure we were taken care of and as everyone says he takes a lot of pride in his work.

50 has the most energy out of all the EC's.

I personally enjoyed my golden shower during one of the events.

All and all the entire staff was very pleasant and upbeat.

The only down fall was we had to leave and the power outage our last night which left us with no A/C in the room.

We go not expecting a lot other then great naked times with new friends and that's exactly what we got. Even though the resort was no where near capacity the people there made the trip. Even with a certain some one (BongoCocoa) decided to ruin my white thigh high fantasy. lol

Thanks to Beth from wildwomans for setting everything up and thanks to everyone who put up with me through out the week. Even while I was signing "Baby Got Back" in the piano bar! lmao

H2 report in about a year!
    Last edited by LLSHOCKERS; 06-13-2010 at 09:29 PM.
    http://www.adulttravelforum.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16580&dateline=127655  1277
    March 2014 (we plan ahead)
    H2 Oct 2012
    H2 March 2012
    H2 June 2011
    H3 June 2010
    H3 March 2005
    H3 June 2005
    H2 March 2002

LL, can't believe we didn't meet. We were at the WWT m&g. I was hanging w/the girls (devious) and never joined the sports discussion. My wife and I are both tall 6'4" and 6', her tall and pale w/long brown hair, me brown hair and short crew cut. We did not attend any of the suite parties, as my wife felt left out. We joined Ann the Travel Slut and Krewe de Krazy (I am now in charge of admissions), and became life long best friends with them. We were in the nude pool every night from 11:30 till 4. We were all laughing incessantly, so you must have seen us. If you were at the nude pool Sat 6/5 did you see the girl w/the tiara on the bar getting oral for most of the night? She was screaming, and covered in rum cream. If you did then you saw the back of my head and shoulders, it was all my "fault".

Haha, great trip report, thanks! Sorry about the motorboat.. lol. It was so great meeting you guys. It was a ton of fun and I loved the pictures!!!!

Jointlock, You know we only made it to the late night nude party twice during our entire trip and that was the last two nights. It sounds like you had an awesome time though!

H3Lovers... some one owes me some serious motorboat time as well as some beer pong!
    http://www.adulttravelforum.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16580&dateline=127655  1277
    H2 Oct 2012
    H2 March 2012
    H2 June 2011
    H3 June 2010
    H3 March 2005
    H3 June 2005
    H2 March 2002

Thanks for the report, glad you had a good time.

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Can't ask for anything more then meeting new people and laughing our asses off non stop! Although I did see hotdogs on the menu I was afraid to ask for one just in case they didnt have any. lol!
    H2 Oct 2012
    H2 March 2012
    H2 June 2011
    H3 June 2010
    H3 March 2005
    H3 June 2005
    H2 March 2002