Well, we just got back from our 12th trip and it was wonderful as usual.

The bus journey to the resort was longer than usual because they are doing some major roadworks in Montego Bay and that plus arriving in rush hour meant that it lasted about an hour and 40 minutes.

We got to the resort and there were four sets of "models" and a group called the Wicked Wildcats. Occupancy was high at about 80-90% up ever seen so until Memorial Day when it dropped. I have never so many single women at the resort, I would say almost too many, and there weren't enough men around to create the sexual tension to keep them occupied. Some single guys came in on Thursday 3rd June for the Ultimate Men of Hedonism contest and they created a bit of a spark with the only remaining group of "models", which was the Gotass contestants.

We are disco people as opposed to hot tub people and even when the occupancy was high, for the most part the disco wasn't that busy. The 2 toga nights while we we there, the disco was a complete non-event and we suggested to Mega that he consider doing the judging from the toga party in the disco to get everyone down there. On our final night, Mega "closed" the bar in the main dining hall early, so that everyone still there chatting/drinking had to go to the disco for a drink and the disco ending up being very lively and going on quite late until the deejay just completely changed the music and drove everyone out (I guess he was tired from actually having to work that night, lol). Despite the Mrs being a fortysomething, the best looking of the Utimate Men was dancing with her for the bulk of the time, so we had a great night.

We thought the food was improved, some days excellent, and we were never hungry. We really enjoyed Martino's and Munasan. We chilled by the main pool and the prude beach and it was just fine

The staff were great as usual, how they work as long and as hard as they do in such heat I will never know.

It was absolutely lovely and we are already musing our next trip.