Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Cameras have to go!!

Blog Entries
    I take my camera and give it to one of my gal friends and they always take great appropiate pics of my nekkid ass and lots of other fun pictures of our traveling little group of funsters.........Last year at our groups 20th annniversary party there was a guy creepin in with a video and he was okay when we explained the rules.......1. We are all friends. 2. we trust and have ea others permission. Other than that I can almost understand why he would want to video it, we were having soooo much fun on the nude beach at mid-night.
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

My last trip I had the ocean view/nude pool view at Hedo III. Great view.... but I noticed when we were in the pool/hot tub, there were so many windows peering down at us, that its very possible pictures were taken of us with us even knowing.

I bring my camera because we love pictures... not interested in anyone else being in the pictures and have taken some great pics after 2 am as well as during the day. We simply go to either the far end of the beach (which at hedo III meant we took 10 steps to the right... lol) or simply just took quick shots away from others.

To the guys.... you have to the get the obligatory wife/girlfriend laying spread eagle on the sand photo.... you won't regret that one.

The thing about cameras. I'm one of those guys that do take the pictures, I never post any of other people if you can tell who they are in the picture. So I will be asking people to take ours if possible, we have them from all 3 of our visits at Hedo II & III. I even had some of the "Wild women" playing in the pool last time, taken with permission from husband/boyfriend and i sent them copies. At least now with digital I can look at them right away and delete the ones that he other people in them.. So please don't cancel them.. As I get older I like to see them and remember the fun we had!!
    Mark & Amy
    Florida

Cool RE: Cameras have to go!!

Redacted
    Last edited by EastWest; 06-20-2012 at 09:08 PM.

I don't remember if there is a notice board or the equivalent there, but this would be an ideal use for such a thing. While this board is good to meet people, even better would be for there to be a simple way to let the other guests that are there at the same time as you know that you are looking for other similarly inclined couples for this reason. Would solve a few problems at the same time me thinks - always better if you have a group taking pictures together OF THEMSELVES rather than the lone wolf out there.....

I know I will have a camera with me, so if anyone wants pictures.. They are both digital (one small and one larger) and I will take my laptop, so bring a memory stick and I will give you your pictures, I will also delete from the ones I take any you don't want me to keep.... I love taking pictures. So just ask

Mark
    Mark & Amy
    Florida

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345