Thread: Just got back 5/27 - 6/1 (mini report)

Just got back 5/27 - 6/1 (mini report)

I'll do a much longer report later, i'm not much of a long winded guy. Here are some highlights:

I've never been to anything like this
    I packed light and still....overpacked. I was naked within an hour of checking in.
    I originally booked pool view, but i upgraded upon checking in to ocean front nude (room 632). Everyone told me how cool pool view was... it was okay... but ocean front.... WOW. Right over the nude pool. Upgrading at the resort is SOOOOOOO much cheaper than prebooking.
    Sorry if im rambling i'm still excited.

Okay.. the wild bunch group... they are really great at having a good time. I wasn't part of that group but there was a guy with a thick moustache and sunglasses who was cool... (also a chick who handed out blowpops)... also a baldheaded white guy who was funny.... and another guy.. can't really describe him.

Within 3 hours my girl was approached by a creepy guy who kept stroking himself while talking to her. We just got to the nude jacuzzi and it was 5PM. He never really looked at me... just kept moving closer and closer to us while we were in the tub.. going on and on about how he use to come with his now EX-GIRLFRIEND... and kept stressing he was by himself. I tried to act as we were use to this.. but as he kept stroking and growing... we decided to leave.

Which reminds me... there was a short bald headed guy there who absolutely creeped us out... but he seemed to do well for himself... he came as a single guy and was always with a different woman every 6 hours or so... He reminded me of George Constanza from Seinfeld.

Ah.. food. Sucked. I was shocked. The italian restaurant... sucked.. Japanese restaurant sucked. (when i go back... im skipping those two restaurants). More on food later

Serena at nude grill very nice as was John.

Entertainment.... sorry..... but it kinda sucked. Unless you're a chick i guess who likes strippers. I sent my girl to the stripper show and it lasted 3 hours i think.... with no alternative entertainment for the men. I was stopped at the door and told no men allowed. On another night men were allowed and i wish i wasn't. Dinner and a male strip show... with no female strippers... christ.

The most amazing thing i saw..... women taking turns fucking strippers in the hot tub... no condom. (in my best Saturday Night Live impersonation... Really? Raw sex with travelling strippers? Really?).

There was a Spanish couple whose wife literally pulled me out of my girl and tried to put me inside her.... except she forgot that her husband told her she can look but not touch. What happens next is a huge arguement about how they have been married for 18 years and she came to Hedo for a fling. Her husband thought they were there to celebrate her birthday. Me and my girl sat at the hot tub while they argued and cried for 30 minutes.....

Ok... ignore spelling errors.. i did this in a rush... unfortunately i cant type on this forum all day at work.

Thanks for the report!
    Hedo III (RIP) June 2009/July 2009/February 2010/July 2010
    Desire September 29th - October 4th 2010
    Hedo II April 2011/July 2011

lol, we had some of those when we were there, gotta love Hedo! Can't wait to get back in Aug. good "mini" report
    Hedo II July 14-19 2018
    Hedo II July 11th-16th 2015 with Fluffs
    Hedo II Dec. 12th-17th 2014
    Hedo II Jul. 19th-24th 2014 with LoveVoodoo
    Hedo II Nov. 21st-26th 2013
    Hedo II Apr. 4th-10th 2013
    Hedo II First Timing.....Aug.16th-22nd 2012
    Hedo 3 was great while it lasted, we'll always miss her!
    2nd trip to 3 08/06-08/10/2010 for our last party!
    Hedo 3 first timers 04/08-04/12/10

Thanks for the report, always fun to read about home...

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Is that the new 1" tall blackberry?

-just kidding

Yah we met the creeps too lol. Don't think I will ever forget the short bald guy he was a real piece of work. He was incredibly disrepectful to women but he seemed to get his fill lol Other than the creeps which we soon learned how to handle it was an amazing trip!!! I can not imagine swimming or tanning with clothes on again. Already looking at booking hedo 2 in January.

LOL... yeah the short bald guy really stands out. I don't get it at all... and i dont mean im judging anyone... just his approach was so blunt (he was overheard predicting who he could 'get' next). But.. somehow it worked. (I watch him start a threesome in the by the hottub within 5 minutes of meeting someone.

1" blackberry... lol.. classic.

I had so much fun i'm booking to return in August.

Quote Originally Posted by bakedclay View Post
    LOL... yeah the short bald guy really stands out. I don't get it at all... and i dont mean im judging anyone... just his approach was so blunt (he was overheard predicting who he could 'get' next). But.. somehow it worked. (I watch him start a threesome in the by the hottub within 5 minutes of meeting someone.
    you didn't hear his opening line "watch me lick my eyebrows"...

Great report... Can't wait to get home... August 4-14 2010
    SLS PHILLY1271 or e-mail Ryan22446@gmail.com

[/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/B]

Another great week.. SUMMER CAMP 4 ADULTS!!!

Great report...can't wait for you to really finish it..sounds juicy and full of drama...lol