Thread: Advice on where and what to book for FIRST TIMERS

Blog Entries

Advice on where and what to book for FIRST TIMERS

We are newbees. Looking at a last minute vacation this month.
    Hedo 2 appears to be right for us. We are both 49.

When booking, which side would you recommend? The Nude or the Prude. And what type of room.

We might be newbees, but are both ready for some open fun. So let us know how and what to book please. and any and all other advice regarding what first timers should do to make the trip better. What to expect or not expect.

Thanks. The forums are great and we've loved reading how comfortable you all are. We are counting the days.

lowest cost

Get the lowest cost room you can. You'll not spend much time there, and they are all about the same, with exactly the same bed, TV bathroom etc. Use the money you save for the next trip or to extend this trip.

Same food, same people, same everything -- different price. Go figure.

The longer walk to the beach (all of 100 yards Max if you have the farthest room) is through a nice garden. It makes getting to breakfast easier, and can, at times, be a little calmer at night.

Read as many of the threads here as you can, book through a recommended TA and enjoy. We'll be there in 55 hours (but who's counting).

We have stayed on both sides,nude first then prude. Walk for us isn't a big deal so we spend the money we save on an extra night.

The walk from the far end of the prude side to the nude pool is not 100 yards (at H2)

I dare say it is about a half mile, and hilly.

I second garden view nude. Pool view nude is even better (But more expensive).
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    The walk from the far end of the prude side to the nude pool is not 100 yards (at H2)

I dare say it is about a half mile, and hilly.

I second garden view nude. Pool view nude is even better (But more expensive).
    Well. with all due respect, Chris, I think the distance is somewhere between 100 yards and a half mile. We stayed in a prude jacuzzi room in April (granted they're not as far as the prude rooms out by the road) and the walk along the beach was a very pleasant three minutes or so. To the original poster, I would also suggest prude because they're cheaper, but if money is no object, why not be in the middle of things and go for an oceanview nude room (jacuzzi too if they have one). We found that the difference between prude oceanview and prude garden view wasn't all that great and if you have a prude oceanview, it assures you that the walk won't be all that long and you can do it along the beach and strolling along the beach in Jamaica while saving money is about as good as it gets.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Two years ago our room was the first from the nude hot tub, awesome! Last year...it felt like our room was at a different resort, ocenview prude, we had to walk so f.....ing far. I agree with Chris about the 1/2 mile, but since I hate walking barefoot it felt like three miles (and I love to run). This year we are back to the nude oceanview, with Jacuzzi...figured we would try it at least once.

IMHO I think what matters most is whether or not you want to be closest to the party with the chance to pop back to your room often for those occasions that pop up ; or if you would prefer some additional quiet when you are not at the party.
    Hedo 2 Nov 12-20

We had Ocean view prude last year and didn't mind the walk down the beach at all...just a few minutes really, and we were by far closer to the dining rooms and piano bar at night than the rooms closest to the nude hot tub....mind you the walk back late at night from the tub was a bit far, but really only a few minutes. This year we're trying nude garden view...from the look of it...might be the best of both worlds...not far from nude pool, and not to far to main area either.
    Room choice is up to the individual, although if you get the furthest building prude gardenview by going cheapest, and you hate walking, then not the place for you!
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Blog Entries
    We had a prude oceanview jacuzzi in April and we have one again for July. I could step off the patio and look over to the dive shack. That means it isn't all that far from the nude beach. We stayed in an nude oceanview jacuzzi last August and I have to admit it was a great room. Literally steps away from Delroy's and you could go back to your room to use the bathroom and get things you might have forgotten. However, it was very expensive. The prude jacuzzi room allows us to stay an extra couple of days on the difference in rates between the two rooms. Walking three minutes each way once a day is certainly worth two extra days at Hedo to us, anyway. The bottom line is that there is no bad room at Hedo because you're at Hedo! Each room location has its advantages and disadvantages and at some time during each day, you're going to wish your room was somewhere else. If you're on the prude side, each morning you'll wish your room was six steps from the nude pool. At night wearing six inch heels and half loaded, if your room is right next to the nude pool, you're going to wish it was steps away from the dining room. Having stayed in H block (gardenview nude), oceanview nude and oceanview prude, we think the best option for convenience and price is oceanview nude and you can get the jacuzzi for less than the H block room would cost. But, as they say, your mileage may vary.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Good morning all, my wife and i are already booked for sept, least expensive rooms (gardenview prude), but my question is do the registration desk ever give free upgrades it being the slow time and hurricane season, thanks in advance for info.

We went to HII in August last year and did ask for a free upgrade to the nude side at check-in. They gave us an upgrade from gardenview prude to gardenview nude. However, we were the last ones to check-in from our bus load. So my advice would be to hang back and let others check-in first. They might be more likely to oblige such a request without alot of others listening, because then everyone is going to want a free upgrade.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by jeaniendevildog View Post
    We went to HII in August last year and did ask for a free upgrade to the nude side at check-in. They gave us an upgrade from gardenview prude to gardenview nude. However, we were the last ones to check-in from our bus load. So my advice would be to hang back and let others check-in first. They might be more likely to oblige such a request without alot of others listening, because then everyone is going to want a free upgrade.
    Great advice. Thank you.

NB

According to Google Earth, the distance from the farthest prude rooms to the nude pool is 0.22 miles. Still a bit of a hike and I would much prefer to be on the nude side, but we booked the gardenview prude and hope to get a free upgrade.
    [

I figure it never hurts to ask... I went cheapest room... prude side, and I'll some how manage the 'hike' back and forth. lol Last time we went we would have a wrap on to go to breakfast, than just walk home nude before dinner. No one seemed to mind... so few there are clothed anyway... not sure why they even have a prude side. Cheers!

Thanks for the advice... I'll try that!