Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hedo Way !

The Hedo Way !

Hello all. I wanted to start this thread,because I didn't want to post it on "another" single guy bashing thread.
    There seems to be a bit of negativity on this site lately, ; trolls , single guys. I joined this site a little over a year ago ( and sooner had I know it was there ). Anyway , what happened to the way us Hedo people are so accepting ?. We talk about weight issues,or scars or whatever and "we " say it does not matter.
    Isn't this site supposed to help out the newbies and also pass out whatever info we can to each other ? Isn't that what we all talk about ? Once you go,you will know !
    As a sometimes "single Guy " ( this will be my 10th trip since 2007 ). I question some of the people on this site who seem to always spread the negative outlook on Hedo. ( you know who you are )
    There are those who say : why would a single guy go to Hedo ? My answer is Why not ! If you have been there , WE all have had issues "with single guy".He will continue to go and always will want to get laid. OK !
    Hedo IS NOT a couples 's resort. But we all get excited about a single female.?
    So how about we get back to the" Hedo Way" of acceptance and move on from all these bashings . ?
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

I agree Keystone- (the lovely) Kitty and I have talked about this a few times lately and I also recently discovered how to ignore people with the ignore list... so a couple people are just not appearing here anymore... gotta say it's kinda nice! I guess we might be able to blame a little of it on H3 closing- people are a little cranky about it I know I am.
    Cheers!
    Nick (and the insatiable Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by keystone View Post
    Hello all. I wanted to start this thread,because I didn't want to post it on "another" single guy bashing thread.
    There seems to be a bit of negativity on this site lately, ; trolls , single guys. I joined this site a little over a year ago ( and sooner had I know it was there ). Anyway , what happened to the way us Hedo people are so accepting ?. We talk about weight issues,or scars or whatever and "we " say it does not matter.
    Isn't this site supposed to help out the newbies and also pass out whatever info we can to each other ? Isn't that what we all talk about ? Once you go,you will know !
    As a sometimes "single Guy " ( this will be my 10th trip since 2007 ). I question some of the people on this site who seem to always spread the negative outlook on Hedo. ( you know who you are )
    There are those who say : why would a single guy go to Hedo ? My answer is Why not ! If you have been there , WE all have had issues "with single guy".He will continue to go and always will want to get laid. OK !
    So how about we get back to the" Hedo Way" of acceptance and move on from all these bashings . ?
    Bob
    Interesting post. we just got back from 7 days there at H3. We ourselves had only run into a problem with one, 'very old, and well hung' single guy, and his inappropriate touching of my girlfriend when I was not around. We saw a couple of single guys, none of them we causing any problems. Ususally sitting by the Nude Pool, minding there own business. Likely looking for the people who are single, or are open to men approching them. I can only imagine how difficult it must be for a 'single guy' to watch all the fun that nearly all the other people are having, and not join in.

I don't mind 'single guys' approching people (even us), as long as they communicate what they are looking for, and backoff if they don't find it. It's always a good rule to make sure if it's a couple, (You can always tell, right away who are couples, and who is not) that you approch both of them at the same time.

I agree, the Hedo Way is not a couples resort, but it's clear that there are playful couples and groups, then there are the singles. I would say from our limited experience of one trip in the off season, that this is likely in the ratio of 90% couples and groups, and 10% Singles.

I think it's a natural course of events that is hard to avoid. You're right, "Hedo people" preach acceptance, but in reality, it's a limited, but more tolerant version of acceptance than what you'd find in the real world.

For example, all of the following are generally frowned upon at Hedo:
    Male couples
    Male Masturbation in public
    Male/Male sexuality of any kind

Yet many behaviors that are not accepted in the "real world" are fine at Hedo. So it's better, but not perfect. And I think some of us forget that.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

Bob
    I spoke about this a while back quite a bit. Some words on the open forum, some on private messages. I was attacked a lot. I've been called everything you can imagine......even attacked for a simple typo......It has turned me off quite a bit to this site and to Hedo people in general. Especially people that have been on here for a while that think they "own" this site and can police it at their own will. Very disappointing. A huge turnoff.

But most importantly it turns away a lot of new people that could be very fun contributors. It wasn't this way a couple years ago..........

We have met many single guys at H2 and have become good friends away from the resort. But, I am always alittle weary of them due to the Vinnies we have met. As long as respect is there we have no problems with them. Also Vinnies that remain clothed in the nude area is a very sore subject for us. Dont touch unless your invited that seems to be the same even with couples. or is it just me?
    I would rather have a full bottle in front of me,
    than a full frontal lobatomy!!!
    H 2 7/26-8/2

I was under a different name before March 2009 for all you nitpickers!

where did that come from?
    I would rather have a full bottle in front of me,
    than a full frontal lobatomy!!!
    H 2 7/26-8/2

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelPanic View Post
    I think it's a natural course of events that is hard to avoid. You're right, "Hedo people" preach acceptance, but in reality, it's a limited, but more tolerant version of acceptance than what you'd find in the real world.

For example, all of the following are generally frowned upon at Hedo:
    Male couples
    Male Masturbation in public
    Male/Male sexuality of any kind

Yet many behaviors that are not accepted in the "real world" are fine at Hedo. So it's better, but not perfect. And I think some of us forget that.
    I think they are three worlds that we need to discuss. There is the real world, the Hedo world (the situation at the actual resorts) and the 4hedo world (obviously just this forum).

People seem to forget that the people who post on this forum are a tiny subset of the people who actual go to hedo. It's a mistake to think that the primary attitudes and beliefs of this forum will translate directly to the real hedo world.

A one thing, the actual resorts are not nearly as negative toward single male AND not nearly as positive toward single females as this forum would have people believe.

I'm a firm believer that the majority of single men can get laid at hedo, if they are reasonably confident, reasonably well groomed, generally positive in their outlook, join in on activities, and are not picky about whether a woman is single, or her basic level of attractiveness. I also believe that only a select minority of single females get the "red carpet, princess while at hedo" treatment.

The net result is that hedo probably has a fairly high single male return rate and an absurdly low single female return rate despite being billed on this forum as "Unicorn Heaven".

I would rate the level of acceptance of hedo as a mix of Midwest and Southern bible belt acceptance.

Finally, a lot what folks here define as negative or "ignore list" worthy is basic honesty. Too many people on this forum want to "sugar coat" things, especially for the women, and that actually does them more harm than good.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Is there really a "Hedo Way"?

Bob
    I appreciate what you're trying to do, but until Hedo has a vetting process more strict than "do you have a valid credit card", there will never be a "Hedo Way".

We aren't the aliens in Avatar, we don't have a communistic way of thinking. Our views of what is acceptable are all over the map.

Some see almost nothing as troll behavior and some see almost everything as troll behavior.

For you weight and scars may never be an issue, for me scars are never an issue, but weight can play a factor in terms of sexual attraction.

I believe the primary purpose of this forum is to provide honest truthful information to newbies even if the truth is sometimes negative. I'm a firm believer that the Hedonism resorts would be far more financial successful if sites like this were more honest in their outlook. Others clearly believe in being positive at all costs, even if that cost is a lack of honesty, and more "one and done" hedo goers. Others believe this forum is for displaying your dick and pussy pictures.

A lot of what gets labeled as bashing is simply people disagreeing, which is a simple fact of life. Bashing is a term that should be used when talking about MMA fights. As long as I'm not hitting you in the head with my keyboard it's not bashing. Bashing is unavoidable violence. Anything I type on this keyboard can be ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post
    I appreciate what you're trying to do, but until Hedo has a vetting process more strict than "do you have a valid credit card", there will never be a "Hedo Way".

We aren't the aliens in Avatar, we don't have a communistic way of thinking. Our views of what is acceptable are all over the map.

Some see almost nothing as troll behavior and some see almost everything as troll behavior.

For you weight and scars may never be an issue, for me scars are never an issue, but weight can play a factor in terms of sexual attraction.

I believe the primary purpose of this forum is to provide honest truthful information to newbies even if the truth is sometimes negative. I'm a firm believer that the Hedonism resorts would be far more financial successful if sites like this were more honest in their outlook. Others clearly believe in being positive at all costs, even if that cost is a lack of honesty, and more "one and done" hedo goers. Others believe this forum is for displaying your dick and pussy pictures.

A lot of what gets labeled as bashing is simply people disagreeing, which is a simple fact of life. Bashing is a term that should be used when talking about MMA fights. As long as I'm not hitting you in the head with my keyboard it's not bashing. Bashing is unavoidable violence. Anything I type on this keyboard can be ignored.
    Well said and very honest and actually ballsy. Kudos

Very well stated Moore.

It's funny how if a guy asks a question (even if it might be a chick but probably isn't), their responses
    are usually more negative than if a woman asks the same freakin question. Even very inncoent non-sexual questions. or, if the guy asks a question pertaining his wife

Any single chick asking about sex most of the board is *YAY*! *UNICORN*!
    a guy? there are several "BOOH! YOU'RE A TROLL" followed by dickish comments. The hypocrisy is astounding and predictable.
    and I'll add, just because a question has been posted here before, doesn't mean someone will search bag 2+ plus pages to find out about specific questions.

Quote Originally Posted by magjoy View Post
    It's funny how if a guy asks a question (even if it might be a chick but probably isn't), their responses
    are usually more negative than if a woman asks the same freakin question. Even very inncoent non-sexual questions. or, if the guy asks a question pertaining his wife

Any single chick asking about sex most of the board is *YAY*! *UNICORN*!
    a guy? there are several "BOOH! YOU'RE A TROLL" followed by dickish comments. The hypocrisy is astounding and predictable.
    and I'll add, just because a question has been posted here before, doesn't mean someone will search bag 2+ plus pages to find out about specific questions.
    I doubt that there are many, or any women on this forum pretending to be men. I know for sure that there have been men on this forum in the past who had multiple identities, some male and some female.

I can't recall a situation where a male and female asked the same question. Also even if the words are the same, the INTENT is different depending on whether the poster is male or female when dealing with sex based questions.

The forum, which is dominated by male posters, has a definite "don't discourage any female from going to Hedo for any reason" vibe, and a "discourage any man who doesn't ask his question just right" vibe. I'm sure some of this is to keep the competition down and better their odds of getting vajaja.

I'll freely admit that I'm suspicious of husband's who ask questions FOR THEIR WIVES as if their wives turn into Helen Keller at the mention of the word computer. PLEASE, social networking sites thrive because of all of these computer literate women sucking up internet bandwidth on Twitter and Facebook.

Yes, a women coming on this site and asking guys to submit pictures of their uncut dicks is not the same as a husband coming on this site and saying his wife wants guys to submit dick pictures. If my computer illiterate, but Facebook obsessed girlfriend, wants to see dick pictures, she needs to ask for them herself.

No, people don't search for answers to their questions before asking but it would be really polite if they did. Isn't politeness what everybody here is always whining about?

Quote Originally Posted by NickandKitty View Post
    I agree Keystone- (the lovely) Kitty and I have talked about this a few times lately and I also recently discovered how to ignore people with the ignore list... so a couple people are just not appearing here anymore... gotta say it's kinda nice! I guess we might be able to blame a little of it on H3 closing- people are a little cranky about it I know I am.
    Cheers!
    Nick (and the insatiable Kitty)tm
    Thanks for the tip about the ignore list....it works great!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast