Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quistions from a newbie single male

Quistions from a newbie single male

I am intrested in going to Hedoism 2 in January, but I am now a little discouraged because there are two or more single males there for every single female. Is there any chance for a single male to hook up and have a one night stands there. I am a little on the shy side. I don't want to waste my time if the chances are null. I was also wondering if the stories about the water fall at night are true. Can you really go over there and recive oral sex. Any tips would be greatly aprreciated. I will likely be going alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jericko1 View Post
    I am intrested in going to Hedoism 2 in January, but I am now a little discouraged because there are two or more single males there for every single female. Is there any chance for a single male to hook up and have a one night stands there. I am a little on the shy side. I don't want to waste my time if the chances are null. I was also wondering if the stories about the water fall at night are true. Can you really go over there and recive oral sex. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I will likely be going alone.
    Here we go again... You may have or may not have good intentions. Shouldn't start with such a forward question. If you "know" about the waterfall (which is a question in itself) you should "know" not to start with a question like this.

Start here to see what I am talking about....

http://www.4hedonism.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10036

Based on your description of yourself and your expectations, Hedonism is not likely the right resort for your dollars.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

Better than lying

Look, the only things I know are what I have read. It has been about six months since I have had sex. I am not going to come here and bull shit around. I just want to know what it is like.

Um, Jericko, we can relate to your frustration. But you really shouldn't expect easy sex at Hedo. Single guys with a 'tude are ostracized. Your posts so far scream "desperate."

If you proceed with your plans, be sociable and tender and congenial and you may make friends. That is the start. Then, maybe, just maybe, you can get what you seek. But please — puhleeease — don't impose your cravings on our lovely community.

Quote Originally Posted by sheercliff15 View Post
    Um, Jericko, we can relate to your frustration. But you really shouldn't expect easy sex at Hedo. Single guys with a 'tude are ostracized. Your posts so far scream "desperate."

If you proceed with your plans, be sociable and tender and congenial and you may make friends. That is the start. Then, maybe, just maybe, you can get what you seek. But please — puhleeease — don't impose your cravings on our lovely community.
    You our greatly misunderstanding me. I am being forward in my post because I am geniunly curious I have never ever made a first move on anyone, they have always made them on me. I am very shy when it comes to those things. I am also very respctful. I just wanted to know what the chances of meeting people are and possibly hooking up. It is not easy to travel alone. I had a quistion and I was not going to bullshit around. What is with the condecting attitudes here. I have not got one helpful reply. I could have sugar coted my words more but I just wanted opinion.

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'll tell you straight. It's a tough place for a single guy who is shy. If you are friendly and visit with people, someone might invite you to play. However, if you stalk or lurk or try to put some hustle on, it won't be a fun time. I totally suggest you bring a lovely lady and have the best vaca of your life or risk the bluest of balls.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

The problem is I really don't have anyone to bring. That may change in the future, but I don't want to count on it.

never go with ANY expectations. Hedo isnt all about sex. Friendship and fun. If you want to go to hook up or have some oral I would suggest somewhere else. You would be considered a vinnie that can be seen a mile away.And then ignored, therefore a waste of money for you. nothing against singles just with that kind of thinking. Find someone first then go experiance Hedo for what it is and enjoy each other.
    I would rather have a full bottle in front of me,
    than a full frontal lobatomy!!!
    H 2 7/26-8/2

I regret that you didn't take my first post seriously. I meant it that way, with no sarcasm nor malice. And it's as others have stated. Based on how you describe yourself, you're fighting an uphill battle.

While I don't like to say things like this because I think they are crass, there is a fair amount of truth to it: "If you aren't getting laid at home, you're not going to get laid at Hedo."

Please consider the words of the responses in this post that aren't just anti-troll. We don't want you to waste your time or money. It's not about keeping you out, it's about respecting you and wanting you to have a good time when you go on vacation, no matter where that is.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

You would have a much better chance if you were some how able bring a Female friend..hell bring your sister if you can..it would make your stay alot nicer. On our first trip, we met a guy who brought a female friend that shared a room with him (except on some nights :-)..now I can assure you he had a great time..they would mingle as two at dinner, the hottub, etc. and before the night was over they would be apart..tag teaming does work..LOL..just a thought dude and I am trying to help out. It helps to have barter.

For the first time I agree with those with whom I disagree......

I am intrested in going to Hedoism 2 in January, but I am now a little discouraged because there are two or more single males there for every single female. Is there any chance for a single male to hook up and have a one night stands there. I am a little on the shy side. I don't want to waste my time if the chances are null. I was also wondering if the stories about the water fall at night are true. Can you really go over there and recive oral sex. Any tips would be greatly aprreciated. I will likely be going alone.
    First you need to realize that NOBODY on this forum can accurately answer your question without meeting you. Just to may unknowns so it's the ultimate "Your Mileage May Vary" question.

A reasonably decent looking, reasonably confident, well groomed male with a positive attitude who is not picky about the women he has sex with can have a lot of one night stands at Hedo, or anywhere else for that matter.

Don't set "single female" as a requirement. Set "female" as a requirement. Your options with a couple or female that is part of a couple will probably be greater than with a single female.

If you are shy as you say, don't expect a single female to approach you at Hedo, even if you are the guy I describe above. You must be willing to approach single women, to have any chance.

For couple looking for a MFM threeway, the male will generally approach you and size you up. If he doesn't introduce you to his woman, you failed the test. If he does you still have more tests to pass.

A woman may approach you if she is part of a cuckold couple. My description of cuckold couple may offend some or may not be quite accurate, so just Google it.

A woman will approach you if she is trying to hook up behind her man's back, but that won't be a one night stand, it will be more like a 20 minute stand.

You describe yourself, as a guy who has never made a first move on anyone, based on that I would rate your hookup options as:

1) Most likely, MFM threeway seeking couple,
    2) Cuckold couple
    3) Female creeping around behind male's back
    4) least likely, single female

If you will feel like your money will have been wasted if you don't get some kind of sex with someone at Hedo, DON"T GO.

Both of ColonelPanic's posts to this thread so far are very accurate and sincere.

I don't know anything about the waterfall.
    Last edited by Moorerotic; 05-25-2010 at 05:51 AM.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post
    First you need to realize that NOBODY on this forum can accurately answer your question without meeting you. Just to may unknowns so it's the ultimate "Your Mileage May Vary" question.

A reasonably decent looking, reasonably confident, well groomed male with a positive attitude who is not picky about the women he has sex with can have a lot of one night stands at Hedo, or anywhere else for that matter.

Don't set "single female" as a requirement. Set "female" as a requirement. Your options with a couple or female that is part of a couple will probably be greater than with a single female.

If you are shy as you say, don't expect a single female to approach you at Hedo, even if you are the guy I describe above. You must be willing to approach single women, to have any chance.

For couple looking for a MFM threeway, the male will generally approach you and size you up. If he doesn't introduce you to his woman, you failed the test. If he does you still have more tests to pass.

A woman may approach you if she is part of a cuckold couple. My description of cuckold couple may offend some or may not be quite accurate, so just Google it.

A woman will approach you if she is trying to hook up behind her man's back, but that won't be a one night stand, it will be more like a 20 minute stand.

You describe yourself, as a guy who has never made a first move on anyone, based on that I would rate your hookup options as:

1) Most likely, MFM threeway seeking couple,
    2) Cuckold couple
    3) Female creeping around behind male's back
    4) least likely, single female

If you will feel like your money will have been wasted if you don't get some kind of sex with someone at Hedo, DON"T GO.

Both of ColonelPanic's posts to this thread so far are very accurate and sincere.

I don't know anything about the waterfall.

Thank you very much for your advice, I don't care if the females is single. What is a cockhold couple? I use to be able to talk to females when I was drinking, but that became a problem so I don't drink anymore. I was also wondering how awkawrd is it to go on the nude side for the first time. I have a female friend who said she wants to go with me, the problem is she is my ex-girlfriend and my current best friend. We don not have any sexual realtions anymore. I t might be a littlte awkard with her; I am not sure. Anymore input would be appreciated.

Thank you very much for your advice, I don't care if the females is single. What is a cockhold couple? I use to be able to talk to females when I was drinking, but that became a problem so I don't drink anymore. I was also wondering how awkawrd is it to go on the nude side for the first time. I have a female friend who said she wants to go with me, the problem is she is my ex-girlfriend and my current best friend. We don not have any sexual realtions anymore. I t might be a littlte awkard with her; I am not sure. Anymore input would be appreciated.
    Don't make single guys look bad, Jericko1. I CLEARLY stated that you need to Google the term "cuckold". Don't ask for advice and then ignore the advice given. Makes single guys look bad.

It's very wise of you to realize that your drinking was a problem. You get a big atta boy for that.

The first few minutes on the nude side may be awkward, but you'll realize pretty quickly that nobody really cares unless there is something exceptional about you. People will take notice of things like an exceptionally large dick, unusual piercings, tattoos, the bone through your nose or whether you look like Arnold Schwarzenegger from 1985, or Jabba the Hut. If you're just an average guy nobody will notice.

Why would going with your ex-girlfriend/best friend be awkward? I assume ex-girlfriend means you've seen each other naked before, so what's the problem?

Still got feeling for her? Are you going to freak if she hooks up in the first five minutes, or pulls at 10 man train on the second day? If so, don't take her, it could potentially be a huge mindfuck for you.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast