Thread: beer, food?

beer, food?

can anyone tell me if they have budweiser or bud light at hedo. They say importated beer, but i just want to make sure they have it. Also do they have a american food at most of the diining facilities. I see they have a grill but it is on the nude side, and i am not sure if i want to dine in the buff.

The only beer is Red Stripe. I'm not a beer drinker, but most of them think it's pretty good.

Yes, you will have plenty of American food to choose from in addition to Jamaican style at every meal.

The grill is good for french fries, burgers, salads, etc and very convenient as you'll see that you just don't WANT to get dressed sometimes so you prefer to grab a quick lunch at the grill.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

There is also the scotch bonnet, where you can get table service and order burgers/etc. The pasties are good. Its on the beach between the the nude side and the prude side (but you're expected to be clothed in there).

In general the food is typical, nothing too exotic, except for a couple fish dishes. For instance atleast one night a week they usually have a pasta station, which is pretty good.

The one thing you may notice is that most of the meat is of lower quality than what you'll find here, except maybe the chicken. Their livestock has less room, there are less resources to feed them, etc. You won't find a nice big'ol cut of prime rib.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Not just Red Stripe

If you go to the bars, Red Stripe- or Red Stripe Light I think I have seen as well, may be your only choice. However, if you are truly jonesing for some other brand, you can visit the gift shop where they have some other brands for purchase. Not sure which ones- I seem to remember Miller Lite. Nick and Kerry

Red stipe is awesome we buy it here in the states just for a special treat since it cost so much here. It has a much higher alcohol content wich we like. try it you'll like it... along with the rum. hey you will be on vacation try something new!!!
    Love makes the world go round but sex makes it fun!!

Steve & Melissa

red stripe is only beer served at hedo I am coors light drinker and was kind of disapointed the red stripe was luke warm best to stay with the rum drinks thats what they are best at. don't be afraid of the nude side it is the most fun and you will never see the people there ever again. my wife and I went in Oct. and was our best vacation ever

thanks for the info, i tried red stripe and thought it was ok. Not the best beer ever but it will have to do. Brian and Samantha

Don't drink the water?

I had another question. Is it okay to drink the water? I heard that bottled water is expensive there. I really don't want to bring two cases of water down for my trip.

THanks,

Sonny1steel the water is ok to drink. We went in 2004 and had absolutely no problems. Although we did not leave the resort. When are you going?
    Love makes the world go round but sex makes it fun!!

Steve & Melissa

Hi,

We are going April 21- 27th.

Thanks,

Tom

food beer

The only nude dining is if you order a sandwich at the nude pool bar. We felt the same as you did our first time but once we got there we didn't want to leave the nude pool for lunch.... so we ate in the buff... once you go nude you'll hate prude lol....

COME ON APRIL 20

Water quality on the resort is good, 11 trips for us and never had a problem. There is not even any taste to the water.

Beer is available at the gift shop but I do not recommend it. It's pretty expensive around 3.00 a can, and stale as all hell becuse nobody buys it. I like a heavier beer so the Red Stripe works for me. For a lighter flavor try what they call a Shandy, Red Stripe and 7up, I know it sounds wierd but it's actually pretty good. Besides if you don't like it just get something else.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.