Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Work Out / Exercise Chat

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by millionsnmilo View Post
    Is masturbation classified as cardio?
    Most definitely! Especially in the jacuzzi. It's a great exercise for the girls, especially with a hunky guy on each side of you. It's also good for conditioning for downhill skiing. I try and join in all the activities and have lots of sex. That's my professional recommendation.

Right now I'm just on cruise control, with work, not doing a whole lotta workout for this summer, just making sure to watch what I eat and pretty much stay the way I am
    If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before

After putting way to much weight back on before and after shoulder surgery I am back to almost full work outs (no P90X until the Dr clears me, maybe in July).
    Low Carb, High Protien diet and lots and lots of cardio.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Just back from Hedo, put alot of weight on as usual.
    Had put alot on sitting around before and after surgery but took half that off before Hedo, now back on, lol.
    My goal is to be at my goal weight by September vacation.
    Back to the eating sensible and lots of cardio.
    My dr said I can do some weight lifting with the repaired shoulder but no P90X until he clears me, next Dr's appointment is July.
    And I am never allowed to do standard pull ups again for the rest of my life, with the repaired shoulder and being way to flexible in the other, which can lead to injury.
    Just angled band pulling in place of pull ups. Push ups are ok, will start them again tomorrow.
    Cop..
    i ended up waiting too long and ended up with frozen shoulder, she manipulated it during the repair surgery, but just had to go back in last week for a manipulation. i can now raise it above my head, very exciting, but now to get the strength back, just stinks, and my dr said no pull ups again, ever, just push ups, cant really do those yet. slow but sure, i guess i will just do what i can, cardio and legs for sure, and yes, low carb and low sugar diet, sucks getting old!

.. however I also have some ice cream once in a while.. ( LOL ) They have ice cream cones at Hedo by the soft serve machine ( those Bastards ...LOL ) I had a few of those this last trip .

Bob, it's that damn chocolate cake for me! I wish they would hide the desserts. Lol

I've just recently lost 29#. I would like to lose another 22 before I get there in 47 days. My goal is to lose a total of 76#. 46 more to go!

Congratulations cop! 90# is truly impressive. My brother lost over 100 and it takes dedication and strength.
    1st- Hedo II JULY 2010
    2nd-Hedo II AUG 2011

**Next trip JUNE 16-23 **

Quote Originally Posted by funlover View Post
    i ended up waiting too long and ended up with frozen shoulder, she manipulated it during the repair surgery, but just had to go back in last week for a manipulation. i can now raise it above my head, very exciting, but now to get the strength back, just stinks, and my dr said no pull ups again, ever, just push ups, cant really do those yet. slow but sure, i guess i will just do what i can, cardio and legs for sure, and yes, low carb and low sugar diet, sucks getting old!
    My Dr said the same thing, no regular pull ups ever for the rest of my life. With the repaired shoulder and the other being way too flexible and prone to injury. He knows P90X though and said I could do the angled pull back version with bands.
    But no P90X until at least July when I see him again. I was never a fan of pull ups anyway, lol. Though I was shocked at how much strength I lost in my arms, I used to be able to knock pushups out, now I am doing them on my knee's.
    But I will get back, hard work and dedication will work in the long run.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

my surgery was in december and i am only lifting maybe a third of the weight i was before, if even. sucks getting old! and sucks even more hurting myself like this from working out and staying healthy in the first place!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617