Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Letter from Lance Parish..

Quote Originally Posted by CandG View Post
    Is it really a wonderful idea to create two separate groups at H2 - the H2'ers and the H3'ers? Aren't we all just one big happy Hedo family? Maybe that a little "Pollyanna" of me, but I just don't see the point of dividing H2 into two "camps" of people. It sounds like a wedding to me with the bride's family on one side and the groom's family on the other.
    Maybe when the pool volleyball goes nude we can have a H2 team and a H3 team... Here is a loaded question then.... What do the winners get from the loosers.

I will send Sandy to distract the other team. That's my plan and I am sticking to it...

NB

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBoy View Post
    Maybe when the pool volleyball goes nude we can have a H2 team and a H3 team... Here is a loaded question then.... What do the winners get from the loosers.

I will send Sandy to distract the other team. That's my plan and I am sticking to it...

NB
    Wait I'm going with Sandy!!!!!!
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013
    March 27th-April 5th 2014

1. I can help distract the other team...2. I am all about nude volleyball and 3. Well HELLO! the name is bibabe for a reason y'all! hehe
    So do whatever it takes

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012

Quote Originally Posted by aliyt View Post
    who might play that kind of joke on you? someone from the boards - that good!
    also those who say hedo 3 closed b/c of money reasons - if you look there are quite a few sings pointing more to it being closed for political reasons.
    I'd be interested in the "political" signs you are refering to, cuz I haven't seen 'em. Surely you are not refering to the farce of a trial in Florida? That one has been draggin on for years and was INITIATED by Hedo (Issa) for anti-defammation. Or are you suggesting "political" in a more generic sense, like office politics?

us "H3ers" need XTRA attention and sympathy (whatever that might entail) for loosing our home! something to take our minds off it (evil grin) - thats all

I have confirmation directly from Lance that this message was not sent by him. It's some sort of sick scam.

Yeh ...figured that.
    So do whatever it takes

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    I'd be interested in the "political" signs you are refering to, cuz I haven't seen 'em. Surely you are not refering to the farce of a trial in Florida? That one has been draggin on for years and was INITIATED by Hedo (Issa) for anti-defammation. Or are you suggesting "political" in a more generic sense, like office politics?
    Even though issa INITIATED it, it has been Hedo 3 that has been "dragged through the mud" in the depositions.
    there is a Jamaican paper (and from my understanding there is a political link with that paper - there are others that could go over it better than i) that keeps reporting about the depositions (many of the links to the article have been posted on this site). much is being made about the public sex and prostitution ect. and "scandalous" activities that are being allowed, and it is management and issa who are being asked why they arent doing anything about it.
    the case was just dropped (after, as you said years) on may 5 of this year. the same time that the rumor about the change begins. 7 days later it is officially announced h3 is changing in effect to a breezes - one of which they have down the street.

Quote Originally Posted by aliyt View Post
    and "scandalous" activities that are being allowed, and it is management and issa who are being asked why they arent doing anything about it.
    Hmmm... that's what I thought you might be referring to. If you read the depositions, they are laughable. Literally. They're funny. I can hardly imagine it actually had any bearing on Superclubs decision to close Hedo III. But who knows? It's so stupid, that may just be part of the reason.

The lawsuit is over. It was "voluntarily dismissed" on 5/5/10 according to the court ledger online.....

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore View Post
    I hope everyone has figured out where the "scam" started...........
    I hear you on that one.
    Last edited by miamivice69; 05-21-2010 at 09:19 AM.

Issa is a rich and powerful man. I don't think the Jamaican government tells him what to do. Considering the economy, I can understand the rational of having a budget resort. At first I thought it strange to make it adult only, but it makes sense if you want to target a college/spring break crowd.

With reference to “The end of an Era” posted on forum

With reference to “The end of an Era” posted on 4hedoniism.com forum

We, the management of Hedonism III would first like to make it clear that we had nothing to do with the email/letter posted below and would like to take this opportunity to clear up any miscommunication and misinformation dispatched.

As we all know by now, Hedonism III will be closing its doors in August and will re-open on October 14 under a new SuperClubs adult brand called SuperFun Beach Resort and Spa. Contrary to what was posted, we have not sold the property and also will not be operating a 170 unit Spa.

The re-branded 225-room property will be targeted at the wallet-conscious adult traveler looking for an all-inclusive vacation. The new resort will not include some of the amenities that are included in our super-inclusive Breezes and Hedonism II resorts.

We have considered offering a “farewell special” to those guests who would like to return prior to Hedonism III closing, and further details will be announced shortly.

The management and staff of Hedonism III take this opportunity to sincerely thank each and everyone of you for your patronage throughout the ten years of operation and remind you that the hedonism holiday will still be available at Hedonism II in Negril where we will be happy to welcome all of you. .

We advise that you continue to monitor our www.superclubs.com <http://www.superclubs.com/> website for any official updates on our new SuperFun Beach Resort.
    ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
    To: Our Hedo III VIP’s
    Subject: The End of an Era

I write today to express my thanks to all of our VIP’s that have grown to be part of our family over the past decade. As you may have heard, after months of debating, Super Clubs has decided to sell the property in order to make room for a brand new 170 unit spa.
    This has been a complete disappointment to not only myself, but also the entire staff. The closing date for Hedo III is August 22nd, 2010. After speaking to the staff, we have decided to make the month of August the biggest party that Jamaica has ever seen. We would like to thank all of our VIP’s who have stood by us through thick and thin by giving them a free week’s stay for them and a guest.

It has been 10 years, hundreds of toga parties and of course the wild nature that Hedo III has brought to the Jamaica life. Please remember that Hedo II is still open, however the resort is also expected to be bought over.

So with great honor, I ask for you to join us for our VIP final farewell party on August 20th, 2010. It is guests like you that have given me the joy and honor of managing the resort since 1999. On the sheet attached to this letter, please fill it out in order to RSVP and to say goodbye to a one of a kind resort.

It has been my honor to serve you and as I transfer to my next resort, I will only hope that the fun I have had with you all will
    continue in the future.

PS: The entire hotel (bars included), will be on a 24/7 schedule the final month. There will be no time to sleep, it is time to celebrate a legacy.

Truly Yours,

Lance Parish
    General Manager, Hedonism 3

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore View Post
    I hope everyone has figured out where the "scam" started...........
    I'm just sittin here on the group W bench... listening to a Bon Jovi song...
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there's a field. I'll meet you there."

I went to superclubs site and tried to book H3. Anything after August is sold out.

And they now have their new resort showing on their site..with H3 pictures for it.

http://www.superclubs.com/superfun.htm

I dont know who sent the letter and if someone pullled the wrong signature template or what, but it seems to be legit once you go look at all thier websites.

Bummer. We went once and were looking forward to a encore next year.

Dan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast