Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Letter from Lance Parish..

Blog Entries

Exclamation Letter from Lance Parish..

I have received this letter in the mail yesterday, I have no idea has to why I would get 1 considering I only been to hedo 3 twice. Below is the letter I was sent, I am curious as to if anyone else got it? Or getting it for that matter? Read below: I scanned it in word 2007 but the backdrop isn't showing.

FROM LANCE...

To: Our Hedo III VIP’s
    Subject: The End of an Era

I write today to express my thanks to all of our VIP’s that have grown to be part of our family over the past decade. As you may have heard, after months of debating, Super Clubs has decided to sell the property in order to make room for a brand new 170 unit spa.
    This has been a complete disappointment to not only myself, but also the entire staff. The closing date for Hedo III is August 22nd, 2010. After speaking to the staff, we have decided to make the month of August the biggest party that Jamaica has ever seen. We would like to thank all of our VIP’s who have stood by us through thick and thin by giving them a free week’s stay for them and a guest.

It has been 10 years, hundreds of toga parties and of course the wild nature that Hedo III has brought to the Jamaica life. Please remember that Hedo II is still open, however the resort is also expected to be bought over.

So with great honor, I ask for you to join us for our VIP final farewell party on August 20th, 2010. It is guests like you that have given me the joy and honor of managing the resort since 1999. On the sheet attached to this letter, please fill it out in order to RSVP and to say goodbye to a one of a kind resort.

It has been my honor to serve you and as I transfer to my next resort, I will only hope that the fun I have had with you all will
    continue in the future.

PS: The entire hotel (bars included), will be on a 24/7 schedule the final month. There will be no time to sleep, it is time to celebrate a legacy.

Truly Yours,

Lance Parish
    General Manager, Hedonism 3
    __________________________________________________ _______

It came with a confirmation number and when I called superclubs they said that it is valid for a 6 night, 7 day stay. But why send 1 to me? I doubt i am a VIP

Let me know people

Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by youtalkin2me View Post
    It came with a confirmation number and when I called superclubs they said that it is valid for a 6 night, 7 day stay. But why send 1 to me? I doubt i am a VIP
    I cannot believe it is accurate. Several things stand out to make it inflammatory.

1. ) It presumes Lance was part of the debate and that it lasted for months
    2. ) It is sent to someone who only went 3 times
    3. ) The closure is due to financial reasons and yet they give away a several $Ks all-inclusive week's stay for free for someone who went 3 times? multiply this hundreds of times for all those who went 3 or more times! They would lose their shirt for no reason.
    4. ) Despite weeks of pleading and begging for information about the Hedo III closure, this time Lance just off-handedly concludes that the same fate awaits Hedo II when no one else is even suggesting this outcome.
    5. ) Doing the same thing to Hedo II after III makes no sense. The whole purpose was to drive occupancy up in Hedo II.
    6. ) It states that the property was "sold" when it will be retained by Superclubs and simply "rebranded."
    7. ) How did they get your snail mail? I get things via e-mail all the time but have never provided a physical address. In all my stays as a Loyalty Member I've never got anything via postal service.

If this e-mail hadn't come from you Lucas I would have thought you were a troll trying to stir up sh*t. Not sure how it was done, but I cannot find a way to believe it is accurate. Let's see if any other person got this. Someone may be punk'n you.
    Last edited by Flyboy; 05-20-2010 at 05:48 PM. Reason: spelling

A few obvious flaws in this letter:

SC doesn't own the property that HD3 is on. It's not theirs to sell. HD2 is the ONLY property they own in JA. All others are leased.

Lance Parrish has not been the GM since it opened in '99.

This letter makes no sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by youtalkin2me View Post
    I scanned it in word 2007 but the backdrop isn't showing.
    Lucas,
    Scan it as a photo and post it for all of us to see.

I like seeing how creative people spend their time.

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Well...as others have said there seemed to be some flaws. I went back through my correspondents with Lance and he always signs with "Best Regards" or "Regards"...not "Truely Yours"?!! His title is also "Hotel Manager"...not "General Manager". Last thing is Hedonism 3....should be Hedonism III. But, hell you say the code is valid so WTF...you going?

Going to check my mailbox....

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

__________________________________________________ _______

No fair....I want one too. Hey if your not using it I will be more than happy to go in your place
    Sex is a two-way treat

HIII
    April 10th-15th, 2008
    March 31st - April 7th, 2009
    March 21st - 28th, 2010
    March 26th - April 2nd, 2011

www HEDO AMIGOS com
    March 26th to April 2nd ~ 2011
    Hedonism II ~ Negril, Jamaica
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

I'm thinking scam.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

Yeh it seems a little fishy to me. Maybe you should e-mail Mr. Parrish and find out what this is about. Wouldn't want you to go and find out the hard way that you where just scammed. ...Just my opinion tho.
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013
    March 27th-April 5th 2014

Quote Originally Posted by bibabe View Post
    Yeh it seems a little fishy to me. Maybe you should e-mail Mr. Parrish and find out what this is about. Wouldn't want you to go and find out the hard way that you where just scammed. ...Just my opinion tho.
    That's what I was going to suggest, good advice!

who might play that kind of joke on you? someone from the boards - that good!
    also those who say hedo 3 closed b/c of money reasons - if you look there are quite a few sings pointing more to it being closed for political reasons.

sounds like scam to us..........we do believe mr parrish came in around 06.......in 99 it was kevin levee............that being said going to miss hedo........30 plus trips

Quote Originally Posted by southjerseypair View Post
    sounds like scam to us..........we do believe mr parrish came in around 06.......in 99 it was kevin levee............that being said going to miss hedo........30 plus trips
    Lance started in late 2008/early 2009.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

LP letter

All of the above plus the bad grammar and incorrect use of some words. My guess is that the poster of the letter works for the competition.
    Last edited by SXMCOLover; 05-20-2010 at 12:27 PM.
    We love the beach especially in the Caribbean!

Desire RM March 27th to April 3rd 2015

Desire Pearl : March 17 , Desire Pearl Dec 2019

To the Hedo Amigos...
    I have talked to the AWOL group, and we think it would be a wonderful idea if, when Pimp n' ho nite rolls around at Hedo II after H3 closes, we all wear "hatbands" on our pimp hats ID'ing us as Hedo III "family", by using the H3 logo (copied from the internet before it is scrubbed). This, of course, means a hug and a toast. What do you think?
    Corbin

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Corbin&velvet View Post
    To the Hedo Amigos...
    I have talked to the AWOL group, and we think it would be a wonderful idea if, when Pimp n' ho nite rolls around at Hedo II after H3 closes, we all wear "hatbands" on our pimp hats ID'ing us as Hedo III "family", by using the H3 logo (copied from the internet before it is scrubbed). This, of course, means a hug and a toast. What do you think?
    Corbin
    Is it really a wonderful idea to create two separate groups at H2 - the H2'ers and the H3'ers? Aren't we all just one big happy Hedo family? Maybe that a little "Pollyanna" of me, but I just don't see the point of dividing H2 into two "camps" of people. It sounds like a wedding to me with the bride's family on one side and the groom's family on the other.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast