Thread: Where to go....

South Eastern Ontario between Ottawa and Toronto

Where to go....

This seems to be a constant topic but curious what people have to say.... We are a married couple in our mid 30's. We have done alot of travelling in the past...land and sea. We have played in the past together and are certainly open minded when it comes to extra curricular activities We do enjoy some great night life, the opportunity to sit back and admire the scenery, chance to relax and appreciate nice accomodations. Just curious when looking to venture off to an adult resort for the first time.... which to stay at? All have great reviews for different reasons....I hate to pick one looking for great times and be left with the feeling maybe we should have picked another instead.....desire and tempation appear to be more upscale... but may lack in the party..... at the end of the day we want an overall good time... chance to meet some fantastic people, sense of relaxation and some smiles all week long!!!

any input appreciated!!
    Last edited by Luv2btravelin; 07-22-2010 at 06:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv2btravelin View Post
    This seems to be a constant topic but curious what people have to say.... We are a married couple in our mid 30's. We have done alot of travelling in the past...land and sea. We have played in the past together and are certainly open minded when it comes to extra curricular activities We do enjoy some great night life, the opportunity to sit back and admire the scenery, chance to relax and appreciate nice accomodations. Just curious when looking to venture off to an adult resort for the first time.... which to stay at? All have great reviews for different reasons....I hate to pick one looking for great times and be left with the feeling maybe we should have picked another instead.....desire and tempation appear to be more upscale... but may lack in the party..... at the end of the day we want an overall good time... chance to meet some fantastic people, sense of relaxation and some smiles all week long!!!

any input appreciated!!
    Since you're on a Hedo board, my guess is that you're going to get a lot of responses that say "Go to Hedo!", so I'll be the first. Yes, Desire and Temptations are supposed to be more upscale than Hedo (we've never been to either so this is hearsay), but the party is definitely at Hedo. You appear to be in the lifestyle (so are we) and there are several weeks during the year when there is a high percentage of lifestyle couples at Hedo (most of the month of January, a week in November, I believe) and you can get more info on those weeks on this board. Even if you don't go during those weeks, there will always be lifestyle folks there (and some couples who are only in the lifestyle when they're at Hedo)
    If your goal is to meet fantastic people and have a lot of fun, Hedo is definitely the place.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Lol yeah I figured there would be a slant towards hedo for sure...... Some of the negatives that seem to arise with hedo just seem to be with the facilities in general....not ever the party or scenery. The first time you went was it with other friends or did you venture there on your own as a couple to be somewhat annonymous. That is what we are talking about now.....the debate... go alone as a couple to experience it or invite friends that we know would likely come with us sort of thing.

Go alone for sure. Find out on your own & experience it together....you'll make plenty of friends while there!
    Liz & Chris

Blog Entries
    Lol yeah I figured there would be a slant towards hedo for sure...... Some of the negatives that seem to arise with hedo just seem to be with the facilities in general....not ever the party or scenery. The first time you went was it with other friends or did you venture there on your own as a couple to be somewhat annonymous. That is what we are talking about now.....the debate... go alone as a couple to experience it or invite friends that we know would likely come with us sort of thing.
    Definitely go the first time by yourselves. I know there seems to be comfort/safety in numbers, but it's best to be free to do your own thing, especially on your first trip. However, you're not going on your own to be anonymous. Hedo is a 24/7/365 party and you will be arriving while the party is going on and you'll be leaving while the party is still going on. It never stops. When you get there, don't be anonymous, join the party asap! You will find that the people you meet will be the most open, friendly and terrific people you've ever encountered in a single group and in a short time you will have lots of friends so no need to bring your own.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Yeah we are certainly leaning towards going by ourselves....the anonymous part is only anonymous from current friends that we have that may want to come with us... lol...once there good to go. I could see it being better to gather a group of new "Hedo Friends" lol

Thnx for the responses.....Great site and resource for info!! We can see hangin in here a bit more often!!

Yeah we are certainly leaning towards going by ourselves....the anonymous part is only anonymous from current friends that we have that may want to come with us... lol...once there good to go. I could see it being better to gather a group of new "Hedo Friends" lol
    We went first time over Christmas 2009, had a blast and were just fine as a couple without friends going in. We met so many fantastic people... every day. I've kept in touch with a few couples, and this site is good for meeting folks as well. We're going again Aug. 23 - 30th, and again for New Years 2011. The rooms are outdated, but ours was quite clean and the food with fine... we spent very little time in the room and certainly didn't go hungry. The party atmosphere is wonderful and every one was very welcoming and social... many repeat visitors which speaks volumes. I think you'll love Hedo... we went to ll, but my friend went to lll and thought it was great too... Book it and have a ball! Cheers!

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    we went by ourselves twice and had a good time. Second time around we felt that people who had come in groups were having a better time. The chocolate couple and shoes only. They were very friendly to outsiders too - we stll felt we were party crashing. So this time we are going in a group - Lovevoodoo fest. Hope to have a gala time and playing more, especially loads of bodyshots with BSB and more.

hedo is where the party is . we went to hedo 3 last year and absolutley loved it . can't wait to go back. too bad that it's closing
    we have been to a lot of places but there's nothing like hedo. too bad that it took us so long to discover this place.
    Once you go there, nothing else compares to it.