Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hedo general things to do

Hedo general things to do

Hi all,

Been reading the thread and forum not sure of hedo yet, just wondering; if we chicken out of the activities that are mentioned on some pages what kind of more prudish activities could we do in hedo?

Is it mostly about sand and beach?

Well there are tons of things to do in the local area, visit the falls, zip lines etc, on resort you can do the water sports. They have small rec centers with pool tables and such...

Have fun...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Cheers for the reply its appreciated.

want to make sure there are things to do incase we both have seconds thoughts and heart attacks if and when we make it

the prude side has activities as well. there is also the clothed cat cruise and stuff. rock painting, volleyball, they have tennis, raquetball, ping pong and pool tables. (newly felted in the game room)
    they also have "lunch time spin" that is fun to watch. But keep in mind, it's never JUST a "contest"
    it will always turn sexual the further into it you get! One year it was mimick as many kinds of sexual positions you can think of in X amount of time.

You can also go off resort for things like zip-line tours, dunns river falls, mayfield falls, appleton estate rum tour. They have the snorkel boat every day (free) the hobie cats (free) and they recently added kayaks.
    they also have rock painting and stuff like that.

I highly suggest and early afternoon trial at the nude pool before things get wild and most are usually pretty hazed and tired, bleary eyed at 11 a.m. While night time at the hot tub is fun and dark.. it's also pretty. raunchy.

Thank you Magjoy .

What are the better rooms? I have read around and they seem to offer lots of different things including what seems to be oceon view with a hot tub in the room.

No website i have seen has pics of the different hotel rooms (iirc)...

What do you all think of the prices below? Are they normal?

ccupancy Room & Board Type Room Cost
    Per Person Total Room Cost
    2 Adults All InclusiveTwin/Double Room Garden View (A)
    All Inclusive
    £799.22 £1,598.44
    Select Room
    2 Adults All InclusiveGarden View
    All Inclusive
    £886.40 £1,772.79
    Select Room
    2 Adults All InclusiveTwin/Double Room Sea View (A)
    All Inclusive
    £912.32 £1,824.64
    Select Room
    2 Adults All InclusiveOcean View
    All Inclusive
    £1,011.83 £2,023.67
    Select Room
    2 Adults All InclusiveGarden Au Natural Double
    All Inclusive
    £1,458.61 £2,917.22
    Select Room

Save your money.

Quote Originally Posted by nosure View Post
    Thank you Magjoy .

What are the better rooms? I have read around and they seem to offer lots of different things including what seems to be oceon view with a hot tub in the room.

No website i have seen has pics of the different hotel rooms (iirc)...

What do you all think of the prices below? Are they normal?

ccupancy Room & Board Type Room Cost
    Per Person Total Room Cost
    2 Adults All InclusiveTwin/Double Room Garden View (A)
    All Inclusive
    £799.22 £1,598.44
    Select Room
    2 Adults All InclusiveGarden View
    All Inclusive
    £886.40 £1,772.79
    Select Room
    2 Adults All InclusiveTwin/Double Room Sea View (A)
    All Inclusive
    £912.32 £1,824.64
    Select Room
    2 Adults All InclusiveOcean View
    All Inclusive
    £1,011.83 £2,023.67
    Select Room
    2 Adults All InclusiveGarden Au Natural Double
    All Inclusive
    £1,458.61 £2,917.22
    Select Room
    Get the cheapest room as you wont want to spend much time there.
    Check pricing at:
    -Castaways
    -Go Classy
    -Superclubs
    -that other hedo forum....

You will probably get better pricing buying your flight and accomodations seperately.
    Another good idea is to contact your fellow Brits on this forum to see who they deal with.

Cheers

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Registered User NorthernExposur's Avatar
    Thank you Magjoy .

NOSURE,
    This might not be real popular but this website is supposed to be about honesty. If you don't think the clothing optional, sexy vibe, PDA, party atmosphere is something your sure of... don't waste your money, go somewhere else.

Not trying to scare you off or say there is some sort of litmus test to go to Hedo, but let's be honest, you're paying mostly for the vibe. If you think its not your thing, your money is better spent elsewhere. Your dollar/Euro/£ will go a lot farther at other resorts. I don't think anyone would contest that.

But I say, drop your inhibitions, join in, party on, plan to play, drink rum, lose control, have fun, don't worry, be happy, Irie, yeah mon!

Otherwise I understand Marthas Vineyards has some nice bed and breakfasts with wonderful selections of tea for breakfast.

Nosure,
    If you really hate the place, you could probably get them to put you up at grand lido across the street.

Quote Originally Posted by magjoy View Post
    Nosure,
    If you really hate the place, you could probably get them to put you up at grand lido across the street.
    We have been there and done that. Their nude beach/side isn't that great and was really quite when we were there. But certainly a alternative if Hedo 2 is to wild for some...

NB

thanks for the info, Martha vineyard? is that not some form of rehabilitation centre?

Not the correct place for me, and we have enough vineyards a stones throw from where we are.

Just thinking of alternatives if we get there and chicken out, also dont want to go to far on first time as it may put us off we don't know. It could be both a holiday and an adventure/experiment.

Thanks for the honesty northern exposure

Blog Entries
    thanks for the info, Martha vineyard? is that not some form of rehabilitation centre?

Not the correct place for me, and we have enough vineyards a stones throw from where we are.

Just thinking of alternatives if we get there and chicken out, also dont want to go to far on first time as it may put us off we don't know. It could be both a holiday and an adventure/experiment.

Thanks for the honesty northern exposure
    Nosure, you're having the same first time jitters that everyone has (and I mean everyone!) The best advice is something that has been said on here about a million times. Go to the nude side and get naked as soon as possible. The longer you think about it the scarier it becomes. As Nike says, "Just Do It!" Within 5 minutes you will wonder why you wasted so much time and energy worrying about it. If you wait to get naked and join the real party on the nude side, you will regret every second you spent clothed on the prude side. We got a room on the prude side last month to save a few dollars and I can tell you there was never anything going on over there that we saw (of course we were only there long enough to walk over to the nude side). There were very few people, no activities that we were aware of and it was dull. As someone else said, if you truly believe that you're not ready for Hedo, you would be much better off staying at another hotel where the rooms and amenities are nicer - perhaps even Sandals next door, and that way you could walk over to Hedo and check it out. I understand the property across the street (Breezes) is also very nice. But if you think Hedo might be for you, then go and get the whole Hedo experience. Just my opinion.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

[QUOTE=CandG;107911]Nosure, you're having the same first time jitters that everyone has (and I mean everyone!)

Yes...I had first time jitters, too. Almost the entire plane ride I had a tight grip on my arm rest, chanting in my head; "Oh my GOD. I'm gonna be NAKED. In front of STRANGERS.
    NAKED? OH MY GOD. I'm gonna be NAKED. SHIT. IN FRONT OF *STRANGERS*"
    Then I got motion sickness for the first time on the ride to the resort. Something about severely bumpy roads and driving on the wrong side of the road does that.

We get there and my husband is checking us in ..I'm I'm really starting to panic. My husband oddly found this amusing. So we get to the room, I throw on the 1 million SPF, we head down to the nude pool. shit. fuck. damn. I AM GOING TO BE NAKED HOLY SHIT WHAT DID I GET MYSELF IN TO?!" It was simply a sarcastic remark, I wasn't SERIOUS!
    Got undressed, got in the pool, had a drink or 5. ok, probably closer to 15. and the rest is history.

fight the jitters, you'll have fun! If not there is the canopy tour, tubing, white water rafting... the clothed side of the resort, too. we're not ALL naked. just the ppl on the nude side.

OMG, I still can't believe I was AFRAID of being NAKED in front of STRANGERS.

Hmm that last description sounds like what we could go through not sure if we would pull through or chicken out.

Ok, everyone there will be naked. Everyone there will have at least 1 flaw...I have at least 2 off the top of my head not counting my loud mouth.
    I promise you won't be the ugliest, the fattest, the most obnoxious, or the most annoying.

Get naked, get in the pool, have a drink or too... some food at the cafe... stay for the day. If you don't like it at the end of the day, try the next day. If you still don't like it, you can head to the other side.

But, the majority of all people who try it at least once....stay. most people don't judge you, but EVERYONE has their flaws.

This was discussed in private chat and I think it should be said.
    Not everyone there is nice. (the majority are) Not everyone will like you or talk to you. You won't like every person there, and at least one person will get on your last nerve. This is easily fixed by sitting on the other side of the bar. At least 5 people will be more entertaining than you and at least 5 people will be more boring than you. I have fun with the boring people, it's quite the challenge to get them involved.

Quote Originally Posted by magjoy View Post
    Ok, everyone there will be naked. Everyone there will have at least 1 flaw...I have at least 2 off the top of my head not counting my loud mouth.
    I promise you won't be the ugliest, the fattest, the most obnoxious, or the most annoying.

Get naked, get in the pool, have a drink or too... some food at the cafe... stay for the day. If you don't like it at the end of the day, try the next day. If you still don't like it, you can head to the other side.

But, the majority of all people who try it at least once....stay. most people don't judge you, but EVERYONE has their flaws.

This was discussed in private chat and I think it should be said.
    Not everyone there is nice. (the majority are) Not everyone will like you or talk to you. You won't like every person there, and at least one person will get on your last nerve. This is easily fixed by sitting on the other side of the bar. At least 5 people will be more entertaining than you and at least 5 people will be more boring than you. I have fun with the boring people, it's quite the challenge to get them involved.
    You are so wise! I always enjoy reading your post...!

I am buttering you up incase I get to meet you in Jamaica... Has anyone ever done this literally..? "Buttering someone up" that is?

NB

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast