Thread: Help Needed Planning WILD Vacation - September

Help Needed Planning WILD Vacation - September

My boyfriend has finally given me the go ahead to plan our first trip to Hedonism (we have only been talking about it for over three years!). While we had originally planned on visiting Hedonism III, after finding out that it is now going vanilla, we will be going to Hedonism II. We would like to plan our vacation for September, but an absolute must for our "perfect" vacation is to have some wild, uninhibited, naughty fun! Our list of fantasies is long and full of variety and we would love a chance to cross off some of our wildest dreams. I have read enough about the Hedonism resorts to know that the other people at the resort play a large part (and oh how we hope they play) in whether or not things are out n' out naughty or just the few PDA's here and there.

So I am asking who is planning on going in September? And if you care to share some of your experiences or advice that would be great!

give the www.jwst.com a look, good folks...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

We will be there with the Hellians Sept 18-25th... www.hellians.com , the Miami Velvet Calender shoot is going on that same week in conjunction with the Hellians...
    Virgin trip to H2 Sept 18-25, 2010 with the Hellians! Now I truly know what DIF is! Next trip: 2014? 2015? ARRGGGHH DIF!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hussy1103 View Post
    So I am asking who is planning on going in September? And if you care to share some of your experiences or advice that would be great!
    Welcome to the forum! We were Hedo II virgins last year and found a ton of great advice here, as far as packing and what to expect. We had a wonderful time and are going back Sept 18th-25th. Browse the trip reports and you will find plenty of experiences and advice.
    [

Hello..We will be at the Hedo II Sept 16 - 21 Sept. My wife is not wild as I am , uninhibited as I am. Thus most probably no naughty fun, but hope to have fun. Fortunately or unfortunately we will be in the prude side of the Hedo. See you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hussy1103 View Post
    My boyfriend has finally given me the go ahead to plan our first trip to Hedonism (we have only been talking about it for over three years!). While we had originally planned on visiting Hedonism III, after finding out that it is now going vanilla, we will be going to Hedonism II. We would like to plan our vacation for September, but an absolute must for our "perfect" vacation is to have some wild, uninhibited, naughty fun! Our list of fantasies is long and full of variety and we would love a chance to cross off some of our wildest dreams. I have read enough about the Hedonism resorts to know that the other people at the resort play a large part (and oh how we hope they play) in whether or not things are out n' out naughty or just the few PDA's here and there.

Check us out as a great group for a new couple of their first trip. You can learn all about us at www.jwst.com, plus get lots of information about Hedo II and Jamaica. Read the trip reports and some of the Testimonials from folks who have travelled with us before. If you have specific questions, email us at sunsetdreamer@hotmail.com.

The only time I did the girlongirl thing was at HedoIII. But we set ground rules, husbands could watch, but not touch and it was outside at night. Probably wouldn't repeat, but when in Rome......My husband is not jealous, but I am so it worked for us. I've also been to HedoII and the atmosphere is a bit younger. Still had a great time. Go for it, but have the guidelines in place before action takes place.

We will be there 9/13-9/18 with the JWST

check out http://www.jwst.com
    Hedo II CHERRY popped May 2010
    Hedo II Sept 2010,2011, 2012, 2013,2014, 2015,2016,2017,2018
    Hedo II May 2011, April 2012, 2013, 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018
    July 2-8,2017 won 5 free nights at the Repeaters Party
    NEXT TRIPS HOME!!!
    April 25-May 4, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew www.tomstrips.com
    September 5 - 14, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew IIwww.tomstrips.com
    Earthangel496 on SLS / Kasidie