Thread: Going to be a virgin again!

Smile Going to be a virgin again!

Just want to say hey to everyone on this side of the 4hedo forum!! I have been a member here for almost 4 years and do not think I have ever posted to the Hedo 2 side! With the demise of Hedo 3 I guess this will become my new home away from home! I am done with the postings and bitching about the closure of Hedo 3, I have had my say and ready to move on. Now looking forward to discussing my new favorite place on earth...H2!. We have been to JA 11 times, 9 of those at Hedo 3. I was able to spend one afternoon at Hedo 2, but unfortunately I got a hold of some of Negril's special cake that day and do not remember most of it!!! So basically this will feel like the first time all over again and that is awesome!!!

I am one of the organizers for the Hedo Amigos, so I guess we will probably be one of the first bigger sized groups to invade Hedo 2 in 2011. This year we had 103 members and really had a great time at Hedo 3....it was ridiculous. Really there was nothing left to do except burn that place to the ground...so I am really looking forward to a new experience and getting to see another part of the island that we love so much!!

So we will be there March 26th to April 2nd...I have not even researched yet what H2 is like that time of year or if there will be any other groups going but I am sure you will love us and we will love you back!! Can not wait!!!!
    Last edited by Face Down; 05-16-2010 at 09:57 AM.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Welcome to the other side of the board...
    www.hedomojo.com

Hedo 2, 4/16 to 4/23 with Hedo's Mojo Group in April 2011
    "Are You Feeling Hedo's Mojo Yet?"

We are Canadian Hedo newbies in our 30's, planning our first Hedo trip in 2011, and doing our research as to best time to go and best group to go with. We're interested in finding a fun group of people close to our own age. Hedo Amigos at the end of March sounds like a fun time. We hear that Amigos sometimes partner with Wild Women. Love to hear from anyone else who is considering going at that time or any other groups who will be there at the same time.

xox

We echo Facedown's attitude about the whole thing. What's done is done and we are moving on to even more excitement and fun. We've been to Hedo2 twice now for short visits and really liked what we found there. Our latest trip was last week. It's a great resort and the staff appear to be very professional and eager to please. Kevin Levee's leadership is apparent.

Doubt if the Hedo Amigo's will be one of the first groups though Facedown, as the Jamaican Waterslide Team has already rebooked and we're scheduled to be at Hedo2 from 11 to 18 September, shortly after the closing of Hedo3 . We're expecting over 100 this year and our email has been really jumping with information requests from our web site at www.jwst.com. We'll get things ready for the Amigo's however, and have a solid trip report at the end.

Saw the funniest shirt..."I lost my virginity but I still have the box it came in"...had me rolling...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Kitten and Angel would like to chime in as well. We are looking forward to our trip to Hedo 2.

Angel and Mr. Angel will be heading down there sometime this summer to take a look around and meet the staff at H2. Just trying to decide when do go!
    kitten and angel

Celebrating 10 Years of Spring Fling Fun at Hedo in 2018!
    April 07 ~ 14, 2018

kitten & angel's 10th Anniversary Spring Fling 2018 - April 7-14

http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by kittenNangel View Post
    Kitten and Angel would like to chime in as well. We are looking forward to our trip to Hedo 2.

Angel and Mr. Angel will be heading down there sometime this summer to take a look around and meet the staff at H2. Just trying to decide when do go!
    Hey guys, we will be there 7/24 to 7/29...before our farewell at Eedo Tree...

Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

A virgin again? Now that sounds fun... wonder if that makes us eligible for rookie of the year once more? So many questions!!!!!!
    Nick (and the not so delicate Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by NickandKitty View Post
    A virgin again? Now that sounds fun... wonder if that makes us eligible for rookie of the year once more? So many questions!!!!!!
    Nick (and the not so delicate Kitty)tm
    lol....no...I know, so narrow minded...I think your current position excludes you from that...

Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Damn.... well... rookie of the year or on the all star team... All Stars it is.... we'll take it!
    Nick (and the leadoff hitter Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Don't be wearin H2 out before we get there in April 2011, lol. Hmm technically I am a water slide virgin at H2, went to ricks during the week (when the slide was "broken" and not on) and tore my shoulder up cliff diving, when the side was "fixed" on Friday for the group that came in, I was in too much pain.
    Paul . . . . Gonna pop my H2 water slide cherry April 8th, 2011 around 12p.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/