Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: males for my girl...and masturbation

Quote Originally Posted by cnjplay View Post
    Hi,
    We aren't trying to single anyone out. We are just asking a question so that we know what to expect. If people get offended by him asking questions like he asked regarding a fantasy for him and his girl, we need to know that. Remember, this will be our first trip there as well and its always good to know the attitudes and cultures of the people you will be around. We don't want to offend anyone with our freedom or fantasies. We honestly couldn't understand why someone would be talked down to for asking a question. Even if it was inappropriate. He did say it was his first time there and he did ask the question..He didn't get up there and blurb out.."I'm coming and I want to #@#$# everybody and $%@$%@#$^ "

So we asked the question, are "most people" like that, so we would know how people would receive our expression of our desires (which could be anything from G-rated to XXX). From the majority of the responses, it seems that cooler heads do prevail (not to offend anyone)...
    This forum has seen a lot of troll behavior this year so people are sensitive to it. This behavior does follow a certain pattern.

Asking a question like, "One questions is she is hoping to find a couple guys to bring back to the room while at Hedo. Is this possible there?", shows an INCREDIBLE IGNORANCE of basic male/female sexual dynamics, and is therefore VERY SUSPICIOUS.

The least attractive woman that you will see today can bring a guy back to her room with relative ease at any resort on planet Earth, and only a troll wouldn't know that and would therefore ask the question.

The masturbation question isn't nearly as absurd, but it's troll like behavior, or it's part of this cuckold thing that seems to be all the rage these days.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Quote Originally Posted by cnjplay View Post
    Hi,
    We aren't trying to single anyone out. We are just asking a question so that we know what to expect. If people get offended by him asking questions like he asked regarding a fantasy for him and his girl, we need to know that. Remember, this will be our first trip there as well and its always good to know the attitudes and cultures of the people you will be around. We don't want to offend anyone with our freedom or fantasies. We honestly couldn't understand why someone would be talked down to for asking a question. Even if it was inappropriate. He did say it was his first time there and he did ask the question..He didn't get up there and blurb out.."I'm coming and I want to #@#$# everybody and $%@$%@#$^ "

So we asked the question, are "most people" like that, so we would know how people would receive our expression of our desires (which could be anything from G-rated to XXX). From the majority of the responses, it seems that cooler heads do prevail (not to offend anyone)...
    We have read everyone´s way of thinking about the question of TOMKALK . And thanks God that every human being thinks differently. Otherwise the whole word would be boring. We agree entirely with CNJPLAY when they write the right words. First of all, it was a question. Being it an appropriate or not. Second of all, freedom is it, I mean, everyone has the right to question of any. Thirdly, we are all from different cultures, and this has to take in to consideration. Because some attitutes are quite normal to a society, and to other are not. But there is one main task which applies to every single human being. Education. Best regards

Sadly, I think Moorerotic is correct about the troll situation as of late. It's got everyone on edge for troll-ish behavior. Notice that tomkalk has only the single post. Maybe we chased him off, maybe it's a troll, maybe he just doesn't frequent the board often.

One thing I am certain about though. If you were to ask me this question in person at Hedo, the response would NOT be that as if you were trolling. I would take you very seriously, and explain my point of view on the matter.

So, I guess my point is, don't confuse perceived trolling here and actual behavior at the resort. 99% of the folks who visit Hedo are not trolls, and I would always give someone the benefit of the doubt on property, whereas that's not always the case here.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

I can't beleive the nasty responses, was a legit question, has turned our feelings on Hedo

Yes it was the first and now last post. What a bunch of self-serving jerks on here.

By.

Quote Originally Posted by tomkalk View Post
    I can't beleive the nasty responses, was a legit question, has turned our feelings on Hedo

"Our" as in you and your mom?...seeing as how you probably still live at home and rub one out on her pillow daily...

Oh...and please don't go away mad....just go away. Way, far, far, away. And take all the other trolls with you. Please.

....now back to your regularly scheduled programming....
    Party like a rockstar

Hedo Scoreboard
    Hedo3 - Dec.26/08-Jan.3/09
    Hedo2&3-Dec.30/09-Jan.6/10
    Hedo2 - not freeking soon enough!!!

Blog Entries
    Even if it was a troll, some of the responses were over the top. And if it was someone legitimately inquiring about behavior that would be deemed inappropriate by most guests at the resort, we should be politely informing him of that, as some folks did, not name calling and dropping expletives. This is a public forum, and there is no excuse for responding in a way that we would not were we all sitting around the bar at the resort. I am embarrassed for the forum at the responses I've seen. This is supposed to be a fun and friendly group, and our visits to H3 have all reflected that. I would ask that people try to show a little more restraint in the future and, even if you suspect someone is a troll, err on the side of politeness and respect when you respond.

Truthfully I am glad I didn't ask to many questions yet.

Plus I knew this before signing up by reading up... It was sort of a lame question right out of the box though.

Quote Originally Posted by John & Rae View Post
    Truthfully I am glad I didn't ask to many questions yet.

Plus I knew this before signing up by reading up... It was sort of a lame question right out of the box though.
    You are spot on.....most legit posters spend a ton of time reading all of the previous threads. I know I did....

This will be our 3rd trip to H3 but only found this site a couple months ago - reading all of the information has been extremely helpful.......

Read First ask Second
    H2 - June 21-26, 2011
    H3 - June 12-17, 2010
    H3 - Oct 2009
    H3 - Mar 2007

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelPanic View Post
    Sadly, I think Moorerotic is correct about the troll situation as of late. It's got everyone on edge for troll-ish behavior. Notice that tomkalk has only the single post. Maybe we chased him off, maybe it's a troll, maybe he just doesn't frequent the board often.

One thing I am certain about though. If you were to ask me this question in person at Hedo, the response would NOT be that as if you were trolling. I would take you very seriously, and explain my point of view on the matter.

So, I guess my point is, don't confuse perceived trolling here and actual behavior at the resort. 99% of the folks who visit Hedo are not trolls, and I would always give someone the benefit of the doubt on property, whereas that's not always the case here.
    You seem to always be the 'voice of reason'. I like your view points and the way you share them with others.

Thanks!

Restraint

The forum does show restraint. All the time. There's a lot of troll-like behaviour out there that pretty much gets a pass because it's not too outrageous. This one seemed pretty blatant. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Colonel Panic's got it. Don't confuse Hedo with the 4Hedo board. The two are very different from each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    Even if it was a troll, some of the responses were over the top. And if it was someone legitimately inquiring about behavior that would be deemed inappropriate by most guests at the resort, we should be politely informing him of that, as some folks did, not name calling and dropping expletives. This is a public forum, and there is no excuse for responding in a way that we would not were we all sitting around the bar at the resort. I am embarrassed for the forum at the responses I've seen. This is supposed to be a fun and friendly group, and our visits to H3 have all reflected that. I would ask that people try to show a little more restraint in the future and, even if you suspect someone is a troll, err on the side of politeness and respect when you respond.
    Agreed.
    Don't say too much. You will be attacked.

Quote Originally Posted by tbone69 View Post
    Agreed.
    Don't say too much. You will be attacked.
    I don't think it's so much that....but more what the first thing you ask is.....
    H2 - June 21-26, 2011
    H3 - June 12-17, 2010
    H3 - Oct 2009
    H3 - Mar 2007

If you poke around,
    If a guy asks a question, people aren't so nice.
    If a chick asks a question (even the same question, it's easily found)
    People aren't as cordial.

Bongococoa, yeah, I refer to him as "the voice of reason" on many occasions. It's good to have him around..I'd get into even more trouble!

~the colonel's wife

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast