Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: kitten & angel's Annual Spring Fling 2011

213 days!!!
    Celebrating 10 Years of Spring Fling Fun at Hedo in 2018!

Virgin Trip Hedo III 4/10-17/2008
    New Years Eve, Dec.26 to Jan 3, 2009 Bare Bottom Bunch
    Fred's 60th Birthday Celebration 07/16-21/2009
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling April 2009 - 2017
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling 04/07 ~ 04/14/2018

kitten & angel's 10th Anniversary Spring Fling 2018 - April 07~14
    http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FrednPatti View Post
    213 days!!!
    Countin' em down, Fred!
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

13 hours, 55 mins, 40 seconds
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Were here working hard for the group. Pics of purple toe coming soon from searching for members rocks and dropping one on mt toe.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Hi Guys
    looks like we are booking from the 10th to the 17th woohoo. See you guys there (again) heheh

hmmm gotta change our signature hehe
    Eric and Tena
    H3 RIP
    28 Mar-04 Apr 2005
    16-23 Apr 2006
    12-19 Apr 2007
    19 Apr-03 May 2008
    06-13 Apr 2009
    11-18 Apr 2010
    H2
    10-17 Apr 2011
    09-16 Apr 2012
    05-12 Apr 2013
    11-19 Apr-2014
    10-17 Apr-2015
    12-22 Apr 2016, Our 10th anniversary and renewing our vows (20 Apr 16)
    15-22 Apr 2018
    06-13 Apr 2019
    10-17 Apr 2020 Cancelled now 05-12 Dec 2020
    AFF handle on request

Omg great to see old friends

I am not that good at math. Can someone give me the days till April 20th thats when we get our cherries broke

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcncleo69 View Post
    Hi Guys
    looks like we are booking from the 10th to the 17th woohoo. See you guys there (again) heheh

hmmm gotta change our signature hehe
    Looking forward to meeting you guys!
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    I am not that good at math. Can someone give me the days till April 20th thats when we get our cherries broke
    Just do a search for countdown timers online thats how we know the exact days away.

Its official, all booked up for the 10th to the 17th April 2011. Looking forward to meeting old friends from Hedo III and new ones from hedo II. Woohoo!!
    Eric and Tena
    H3 RIP
    28 Mar-04 Apr 2005
    16-23 Apr 2006
    12-19 Apr 2007
    19 Apr-03 May 2008
    06-13 Apr 2009
    11-18 Apr 2010
    H2
    10-17 Apr 2011
    09-16 Apr 2012
    05-12 Apr 2013
    11-19 Apr-2014
    10-17 Apr-2015
    15-22 Apr 2018
    06-13 Apr 2019
    AFF handle on request

CopNkitten at H2 9/14 – 9/22
    Tuesday 9/14/10
    We were up early at 4am. Breezed thru check in at Air Jamaica, turns out it was because 2/3 of the plane was empty. Nothing open at the airport that early, except one little store so grabbed some breakfast, loaded on the plane, and off we go, back to home.
    We had a longer than usual wait for the bus, over a half and hour, with another couple that was on the plane with us, also going to H2. (More on that later) As we finally loaded up on the small bus with a few other couples, we were waiting for one couple that was going to Breezes Negril. Margaretaville was finally open outside the airport and I got a few cold red stripes for the bus ride. As the couple we were waiting for got on the bus the lady had a deep frown and I said to her “smile, were in Jamaica”. She didn’t say anything back. Bus trip was about 1 ˝ hours with one short stop, and as we dropped the couple off at breezes the driver told us their son had been at Breezes and overdosed on booze, ecstasy and cocaine, and they were there to pick up the body. Now that would have been nice to know ahead of time.
    Check in was a breeze, we had our Ocean View room, which was not quite ready. We just missed breakfast by 15 minutes, so we grabbed a few things left to eat then our room was ready. We meet Rasheen who we would have multiple contacts with about our April group kitten & angel’s Spring Fling during our stay, she was very nice, and very sexy too.
    As we got to the room maintenance was inside painting the bathroom door. Turns out the door stuck in the middle all week, kind of annoying. The bathroom is way smaller at H2 than at H3, so we just took turns in there when we were getting ready at night.
    We dropped our stuff and off to the Nude Pool we went. Had a few dirty bananas, tried out the hot tub, met a few people with the group that was there. We swam in the ocean and it was very warm, also stopped by the dive shop to meet the dive crew. Spent some more time back at the nude pool before we went back to the room and had some fun together before getting ready for dinner. Sexy joan wore a nice sexy teddy type outfit for PJ night and I wore my long nightshirt, we both had our matching teddy bears. We met the resorts manager Kevin and had a brief conversation with him and then watched the show on the main stage. The show was great and it was good seeing some familiar faces from H3 there performing.
    After the show we went to the piano bar and did not have a very good time. The piano player seemed to take pleasure bullying people up onto the piano for X rated shows or to sing. He even told one guy that was sitting at the piano “Get the fuck off the stool, we need it”. Not in a joking manner either. Seemed to me this night and the next he knew who he could pick on, sized them up, and then spent more time embarrassing them then performing. Just like a Bully. We left the Piano Bar and headed to the disco.
    The disco has a nice area with seating that we like since we don’t really dance. We hung out for a while then I saw the water slide was open. Since our only other trip to H2 back in September 2007 I tore my shoulder up cliff diving at Rick’s Café I never got to do the slide, so down I went. It is shorter than H3’s but a lot faster. I did it a bunch of times.
    We went to the nude hot tub after that for a bit, started playing, but seemed to be the only one’s really doing anything and no one seemed interested in having some fun so we took it back to the room to play around. It was about 2am. A great first day at Hedo.
    Wednesday 9/15/10
    Up early for breakfast, had an omelet, it was very good. Dropped sexy joan off at the nude beach before heading to the dive boat for today’s dive. We dove on a reef and saw stingray, lobster, lion head fish and a big eel.
    After picking up kitten we got lunch at the main dining room, watched a contest then went to our normal afternoon hangout, the nude pool. Relaxed there for most of the afternoon, chatting with some people we met and just having a good time. Still kind of tame, no body shots, etc. A lot of marijuana smoking going on. We ventured into the cave where there were some mats on the bench’s and fooled around for a while in there. A few people wandered by and watched, but that was about it. We decided to swim in the ocean then lay on the beach for a while, when a big storm rolled in. We went back to the room to get ready for the returning guest party, had some snacks there, and chatted with a few people, mostly a lot going on with the current group so we didn’t stay long, as we were “shunned”. (More on that later).
    We went back to the room and got ready for dinner in costume, Pimp and Ho night. We had dinner alone again and watched the show which was again very entertaining. Off to the Piano Bar where the player was again playing music around 30% of the time with the rest harassing guests, so we left. The disco was empty so we hit the late night buffet for a snack. Up early the first day and staying up late was catching up to us, so we retired early, since the water slide was not on tonight.
    Thursday 9/16/10
    Had breakfast, Charlie was there at his station making omelet’s so I had one from him, very good again. We had a meeting with Rasheen about our group, which went very well. After our meeting we found the rocks they had moved from H3 to H2 and went thru the pile and found our rock. We also found several members of our group in there and moved them all nearby to a nice area. After we did that for a while we went to the nude pool for the afternoon. We wanted to try the Reggae Café here, and the Jerk Chicken was very good. The chicken at the nude pool grill was ok, but not Jerk Chicken. The service at the Reggae was amazing as well.
    And there is a bar just across from it. Back to the nude pool after lunch, then floated in the ocean on rafts for a lot of the afternoon. Tried the nude pool but was cloudy and getting a little chilly so we hit the hot tub. Again we were the only one’s that seemed interested in taking things up a notch so we started playing, sitting kitten on the edge and devouring her then having her ride on top of me. We decided to take it back to the room to finish. Afterwards we tried to take a nap when some one knocked very loudly on our door. The maid came in as I was getting up and asked if we had anything inside our fridge. I told her no it was empty and she said ok and left. Woke us up and didn’t even put anything in the fridge. The next day they filled it up.
    We dressed for dinner at Munasan. It was very good, and outside just off the main dining area, unlike inside its own place at H3. For the first time this week we had dinner conversation with someone other than ourselves, as the “group” could not avoid us when we were seated in limited seating together, lol. Apparently the dress code is also more relaxed, as they did not have a problem with kitten wearing her sexy revealing toga. We also saw someone in Torino’s later in the week in a sleeveless shirt. We stayed for the show which was again very entertaining.
    Off to the Piano bar where the player was again not to our liking. We went to the Main Dining room for a snack. Saw some of the EC’s there and told them of our displeasure with the Piano Bar, which they defended the player by asking if I got up to sing, to which I replied that I can’t sing well, neither can kitten, but that’s the point, if we can’t sing then he should be playing and singing, that’s what he’s getting paid for. The water slide was not on again so we went back to the room to turn in.
    Friday 9/17/10
    Up for breakfast, then dropped kitten off and I went diving again. Dove the reef saw lobster and a lot of various fish. Came back from the dive and got kitten and went to lunch at the Reggae Café again, got the jerk chicken which was very good again. Today we had to order our food ourselves at the counter but it was brought to us quickly by the waitress and she also got us drinks from the nearby bar very quickly. We went to the nude pool for our usual relaxing and later in the afternoon the EC “50” came by and got us to go over to the prude pool to play volley ball naked. We went over there and played for a long time and had a great time. We went back to the nude side after playing and hit the hot tub for a little bit then layed out on the beach. Very relaxing.
    Went to the room to shower and get ready for dinner. kitten showered and had no hot water, but just after her I showered and had plenty of hot water. So my advice is if you don’t have hot water to shower, wait 15 minutes and try again. We had dinner at the main dining room, since it was Friday they seemed to have more selections for dinner, including some kind of lobster stir fry. The 9pm show was excellent again, as it had been all week. We went to the Piano bar for karaoke which was ok. We were tired tonight and just went back to the room after the Piano Bar for some fun and then to sleep.
    Saturday 9/18/10
    Breakfast early and then went on the Saturday regular Nude Cruise at 10:30am. We stopped and snorkeled and then cruised to the cave where we swam. Most of the girls got topless and a few couples got naked, but the cruise was very tame. The boat was made up of all male staff, who were very flirty with kitten, of course. When the cruise returned we got dressed and went to the Reggae Café for lunch. The patty’s were not chicken anymore but meat, which I do not eat, so kitten had one and I got the jerk chicken again.
    After lunch we hit the nude pool were we met some people we had chatted with online as the groups were changing. The new group was much friendlier and we starting making new friends right away. We had dinner reservations at Martino’s so we went back to the room to shower and get ready.
    Martino’s was very hot, apparently the main AC unit was broken. The food was ok, kitten’s said her steak tasted good but was very chewy. It was so hot that by the time we were done I had to get up to leave, without even hearing about desert, to get outside and get some air. We went back to the room to change into our fetish outfits, and get kitten’s collar with the ring so I could put her on her leash. We went to the piano bar and sat down. The piano player came in and sat down and the first thing he said was “I heard someone was offended the other night, if anyone’s going to be offended they can get the fuck out now”. We thought for sure it was going to be another short night, but after saying that he actually played a lot of music, got the crowd involved and did a pretty good show. We stayed for the whole show and afterwards went back to the room and then to the nude hot tub for a while. The hot tub was very cool, barely warm and had a very strong odor of chlorine. After a few minutes it was so strong it was burning my eyes so we went back to our room to make passionate love to each other. Another great day in paradise.
    Sunday 9/19/10
    Up for breakfast, they had waffles with cherry sauce on the sides which I enjoyed. No diving today as we had a couples massage at noon. The massage was very good and they did not have us cover with towels even. When they had me flip over and were rubbing my legs, she brushed against my private area several times giving me a hard on, for a moment I thought it was going to be a very special massage, but there was no happy ending, lol. Though she did smack my ass after I made a comment one time.
    We went to the room to wash the oil off after the massage then hit the nude pool to visit with some new friends. Had lunch at the nude pool and relaxed most of the day. We went to the Hellians group gathering in the piano bar at 6pm and met a lot of great people. The leaders were very friendly, even though we just joined literally right before we left. The members were all friendly and easy to get along with.
    Back to the room to get dressed for dinner in costume, my favorite night, school girl night, as most of the girls wear pigtails (which is my fetish). Sexy kitten looked amazing and we went to dinner. They had us get on stage for the costume contest and kitten usually wins those things when she goes up because usually it’s about who has the most friends to applaud for them, or the loudest husband. But they wouldn’t count my yelling because I was on stage too, so another sexy school girl won. But I did win for the best Nerd outfit after she was done, lol. I ended up doing a split like the girl that won did, and then one push up (my camera around my neck hit the floor hard so one was all I was doing).
    Off to the piano bar where the player again made the same statement as the night before but then jumped right into playing and we had the best time all week. I even got up and took a shot from between the legs of one of our new sexy friends, very hot. I told them we were interested in them as a couple if they wanted to have fun later and they said they would let us know. Nothing happened but we like to put it out there when we find someone attractive, and let them decide. We had pushy swingers, lol.
    We went to the disco next and I got some sexy pics of kitten on the pole there. Then Winston, who is an EC there, was in the seated area and I had a long conversation about many subjects with him. For those of you that don’t know, Winston has a very feminine way about him, and is an amazing entertainer. His mid level voice is really good and his deep voice, OMG, the man should be on Broadway. I have seen performers on talk shows from Broadway that did not sound as good as him. Energy in everything he does, and extremely intelligent and well versed on many subjects. If you get a chance to just relax and talk with him, take it. It was around 2:30am now so we headed back to the room to call it a night.
    Monday 9/20/10
    Breakfast and had the waffles with cherry again, starting to get hooked on them. No diving today as the resort manager wanted to have a meeting with us this morning about our group trip in April. We met Kevin in his office and had a great meeting. We went over many things and got a lot worked out. We appreciate having such a dedicated staff that is eager to work things out with your group to make it a great stay for our members.
    We went back to the rock pile and found one more group member rock and put it with the rest. Then off to the nude pool. We relaxed there for a while, chatting with people before hitting the Reggae Café for lunch. After lunch we spent time on the nude beach then floating on rafts in the ocean chatting with some other people. We went up to the nude pool for drinks and decided to stay but the hot tub was way to hot so we just hit the pool. We went back to the room and tried to take a quick nap again when low and behold, knock knock knock, the maid came in to fill the mini fridge up, again. (Lesson – if taking a nap in your room put your Do Not Disturb sign out).
    We got dressed for dinner, Jamaica Night Theme. We had dinner with some of our new friends, put a few tables together. Another couple we met we found both of them very attractive and let them know that we were interested. We did not end up playing with them, but perhaps one day on a future trip. (You know who you are you sexy things you)
    Great dinner with friends and another great show. Hit the Piano bar for a bit and got some great pics of kitten there flashing. (See the H3 Boobs and Butt Thread on H4 Forums). We were both kind of beat so we went straight to the room for some fun and then to sleep.
    Tuesday 9/21/10
    Up for breakfast on our last full day at Hedo. I dropped kitten off on the nude side before going diving one last time. We dove a cave today, saw a lot of fish, stingray’s, and even got to swim thru a tight cave opening which was a first for me.
    We had seen the guys selling lobsters all week at the resort, they would negotiating prices, take the lobster to the small island across from Hedo to cook them and bring them back at the time you asked them too. We decided to step it up and took a kayak out from the dive shop and paddled to the island ourselves with a nice guy I met while diving took his own kayak over as well. Over there we got a great price on a plate. $20 for a plate, which had one medium and one small lobster and some fresh conch and crackers. I got an ice cold red stripe beer from a lady on the island with a cooler and then as we were waiting for the lobster to cook, we walked in the water and sting rays swam by us. After the lobster was done we ate it while sitting with our feet in the water as the sting rays swam by, eating our lobster, conch and drinking my red stripe. Now that’s lunch. We paddled back and while enroute back I saw large sea shells on the ocean floor, so I dove down and got a bunch. We dropped the kayak off and took the shells to the nude side and gave some away to friends.
    We went to the lobby then because friends we had been chatting with for months were arriving today. After meeting them and showing them the resort, we showed them the nude pool and soon they were naked having dirty bananas and trying other drinks. Didn’t take them long to get in the spirit (D + A, hope you had a great week). We tried the hot tub for a bit then we went to shower as we had dinner reservations at Munasan with our friends that just arrived and some other friends we already met (the sexy couple from the other night).
    Dinner at Munasan was nice, our friends, and one of the models from the calendar shoot that was going on and her boyfriend. Great conversation, great dinner, a great way to spend our last dinner at Hedo. After dinner we changed for PJ night and because they had not seen my outfit from the previous week I wore the same thing, sexy kitten wore her super hot leopard outfit, omg is she sexy in that. We also heard that sexy couple we had dinner with was having problems with their shower on the prude side, no water pressure. So the husband went to the room under ours and the wife came to our room. She wanted to make the trip report so sexy Leslie, having you in our shower would only have been better if your hubby came up and you two stayed .
    We went back to see the 9pm show, which was good again on our last night. Off to the Piano Bar. The player was humble tonight, apparently he was spoken to by one of the bosses for speaking to guests a certain way. It was a great show tonight, a lot of fun. We hit the midnight buffet then dropped our clothes in the room for our last night, and went to the nude hot tub for a while. It was way to hot tonight to even sit in it, and after seeing kitten in her PJ outfit, I was way to horny to let that stop me so I dragged her back to the room and ravaged her for quite a long time.
    Wednesday 9/22/10 D.I.F.
    Up for our last breakfast, then back to the room for final packing. Put our bags out and went to the nude pool for our last few dirty bananas. Relaxed, said goodbye to some friends, and went to wait for our bus. Bus ride to the airport was quiet and before we know it we were thru and waiting at Margaretville, our tradition when leaving. Flight home was uneventful, quickly thru customs and our son picked us up. A great trip, made some new friends, and looking forward to returning April 2011 with our own group and making H2 our new home.
    Tips
    1. If taking a nap in the room put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door.
    2. When making dinner reservations make them the day before, a lot easier to get the time you want.
    3. Wear water shoes to walk in the nude beach ocean, someone stepped on a sea urchin and was on crutches the rest of the week.
    4. The show at 9pm was amazing every night, don’t miss it.
    5. If no hot water in the shower, wait 15 minutes and try again.
    6. If you want jerk chicken for lunch, eat at the Reggae Café.
    7. Snacks, light meals and nacho’s they have at the nude grill all day, as well as popcorn.
    8. Bring a scrunchie for the shower as they have liquid soap.
    9. Bring a portable umbrella in case it’s raining so you can walk to the main dining area in your costumes or just to keep dry when walking.
    10. When looking for your rock in the H3 rock pile, use caution, there are some large crabs under some of them.
    11. If it looks like rain and you have a bag with you at the pool, put it under one of the blue mats, deflects the rain perfectly.
    Overall Views
    Not going to bad mouth any group but glad I get to see how some others operate to make sure we never do with our group.
    Now for the things we really liked and some we thought were actually better than
    H3.
    1. Main dining room – Much larger and spread out.
    2. Nude Hot Tub – Much larger.
    3. Resort Layout – Lush tropical layout as you would expect in a tropical
    resort.
    4. Nude Beach – Much larger and the beach extends thru the whole resort.
    5. Pools – There are several small pools all over the resort, secluded and
    perfect for an intimate time with your significant other (or who ever you chose).
    6. Disco – More modern and up to date as well as an entire separate area with
    seating and large bar to relax and talk if you don't want to dance.
    7. Piano Bar – Larger and much better lay out.
    8. Wifi – Available for a small fee throughout the resort, not just in the
    lobby.
    9. Service – Extremely efficient, we never had a glass of water get below half
    empty all week. This was at the main dining area, at the Reggae Café, and
    everywhere.
    10. Water Slide – Much faster and ends up right at the entrance of the Disco.
    11. Disco and Piano Bar are on the ground floor for those in the group wearing
    those sexy heels at night, no stairs.
    12. The dive boat is new and both motors work with full props.

Other notable things, all the best H3 EC's were moved to H2 and you can tell.
    Nick the entertainment coordinator who not only arranges the nightly
    entertainment but performs as well is doing an outstanding job.
    50 is always a crowd pleaser especially with the ladies, I have never seen any
    muscular guy with actual muscles in his ass, this guy has them, lol.
    Melody came over as well as a few others, they are all doing a great job.
    Winston was not a transport from H3 but still a great pleasure to have at H2.
    He sings, dances, performs, and his deep singing voice is something you will not
    believe. This man should be on Broadway, and I have heard people on talk shows
    from Broadway that were not as talented as him.

The entertainment show at night was absolutely amazing, every night, every show
    was something to look forward to and never disappointed.

The dive crew is friendly and helpful. I only got too see a few dive sights but
    they were very enjoyable. Of course the one day I missed diving to have a
    meeting for the group, is the day they saw some sharks. I have never seen
    sharks, yet, in Jamaica.

If anyone has any questions or interested in hearing about what we have planned for our group in April 2011, feel free to send us a message.

Paul + the sexy kitten….

well Cop sounds like you guys had fun..too bad all groups can't be as welcoming as yours...as for the nude cruise, I don't think anything will ever come close to the one we took with your group from H3 last April '09..we went with LoveVoodoo in Nov and had fun but the cruise didn't even compare to the April one...that was definitely one for the memory books!! what a blast!! hopefully we'll catch up with you all on another trip..thanks for the great report! one other point we liked the bottom of the slide at 2 since it has all those little alcove type areas to get stuck in for a few minutes to give the prude ppl something to look at.. LOL

thanks for the great trip report, as it will help all of us Hedo III cast offs greatly when we finally get to Hedo II
    Eric and Tena
    H3 RIP
    28 Mar-04 Apr 2005
    16-23 Apr 2006
    12-19 Apr 2007
    19 Apr-03 May 2008
    06-13 Apr 2009
    11-18 Apr 2010
    H2
    10-17 Apr 2011
    09-16 Apr 2012
    05-12 Apr 2013
    11-19 Apr-2014
    10-17 Apr-2015
    15-22 Apr 2018
    06-13 Apr 2019
    AFF handle on request

Glad you guys will be there to help celebrate our anniversary on the 11th

We'll be renewing our vows on the 15th if everything goes as planned
    Eric and Tena
    H3 RIP
    28 Mar-04 Apr 2005
    16-23 Apr 2006
    12-19 Apr 2007
    19 Apr-03 May 2008
    06-13 Apr 2009
    11-18 Apr 2010
    H2
    10-17 Apr 2011
    09-16 Apr 2012
    05-12 Apr 2013
    11-19 Apr-2014
    10-17 Apr-2015
    15-22 Apr 2018
    06-13 Apr 2019
    AFF handle on request

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast