H2 Disco

1. S&C
    S&C
    We love going to the late night disco for dancing. Last year, they were somewhat lacking in the good music category. I, (S), am very technology challenged and was wondering if any of you were up to making some good dance mix cd's to bring along to the disco. Heck, they may come in handy other times too.

DIF is starting to hit hard.

S&C
  2. mugs1234
    mugs1234
    I have my iphone and speakers I bring
  3. minsguy89
    minsguy89
    MUGS!! You are the MAN!! Glad you're coming while we're there at the same time!! We'll start lining up the shots!!!!
  4. S&C
    S&C
    Last year it seemed that most of the music was on CD's. So I was thinking that a coupe of cd's that have good dance music could be handed to the DJ to play. Plus, if they got lost, you wouldn't have to worry about losing your ipod.

S&C
  5. Rob&Jo
    Rob&Jo
    Is there something in particular you are looking for? I'm sure I could burn a few discs before we leave. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail with a wish list. The sooner the better. R
  6. Rob&Jo
    Rob&Jo
    I had a little time, so I started building some play lists. I got ABBA, KC & the Sunshine Band, Village People and Perry Como. It is going to be great! ; ) Does the Partridge Family have anything to dance to? If anyone has requests, throw them out there.
  7. S&C
    S&C
    Oh, I just thought of another one. "Run Around Sue"

S&C