LovevoodooFest Activities

1. sexylady
    sexylady
    Can someone elaborate on
    1. What happens at the Pool party and how should one be prepared for it - costume or none, activities, etiquette, whatever else?
    2. On premise Lovevoodoo club in the Spa - what happens here and since this is simultaneous with the disco, which one does one choose. Is this limited to members of LVD?
  2. shellysdoughboy
    shellysdoughboy
    #1 the pool party , they have a cocktail party by the main pool but it looks as if they are having a pool party at the main pool for the first time from what todd has said in his letter to everyone going to LVD 2010 , just guessing this is a casual event just to have fun it starts at 10 pm sat. nite
    #2 the spa is turned into a on premise club and no it is not limited to just lvd members , it starts going usaully after the disco hours , late nites early morning depends on how you look at it
  3. locogringo
    locogringo
    To elaborate on Doug's post:

#1 - The theme night is Pool Party, but we're of the opinion that this is weak and is in need of an uptick. Be assured that Julie & Issac plan on rocking full on Fetish Gear once the cocktail party is over with

#2 - To paraphrase the old adage, "Once you go, you'll know". The Spa party does coincide with the disco, and it's intended for the more amorous / adventurous folks who are looking for the sex club (a'la Tabu, Trapeze, etc.) vibe. Basically a bunch of mattresses strewn about for an orgytastic free-for-all. If that's your scene, by all means. Honestly, the same thing will be found at the hot tub after 11:00 most nights regardless, just one is more fluid.
  4. sexylady
    sexylady
    Thanks both, this is great help. We know something before we go, we know something after we go - rest is what we make of it.
  5. grexstacy
    grexstacy
    Julie / Isaac - love the idea about doing something "more" for the pool party! We're thinking Stacy in vinyl with thigh high 5 inch heeled boots would add some flavor! That makes her a slightly intimidating 6 foot 7!
  6. encryptedtx
    encryptedtx
    Yikes!

6'7 is how big my inflatable Croco-gator raft is. He is a Croco-gator cause he swims in salt water and in fresh water... He doesn't bite, his handler may when asked nicely!

He will be accompanying me to the pool party as my "date" and makeshift floating bar. Beer pong anyone?

Shopping for costumes for the pool party was really hard and beach attire with Croco-gator in tow was the best I could come up with.

Kyle