Is time going backwards?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. BuddnJanet
    BuddnJanet
    Hi all!!!!! Not to be the bearer of bad news.... but.......
    There's still 17 Weeks left... Oh Shit!!!!!

So, who's up for a four day at Desires in Mexico? Say, first week or two in Dec! Great ice breaker... We've never been there... When we got back, there's still be 9 weeks to H2..... besides, it sounds fun. (Unless anyone else has any 'ideas'....hmmmm).
    We're in Chicago, and the weather is seriously makin us crave sunshine and tan ass's (not in any particular order, nor constituts a 'full' list of things)!!!!!

Nurse, my medications wearing off.....

Budd n Janet
  2. UN-WRAPPED
    UN-WRAPPED
    Ya, 17 weeks and counting!!!!! We have snow forecasted for Friday. What the hell, its October, not December. Desires would be nice, but we just can't get away!!!
  3. BuddnJanet
    BuddnJanet
    Sorry again friends, but I thought maybe instead of counting down weeks, we were close enuf to count day's..... NOT YET!!!
    Currently 118 days till V-Day!!! or 15 weeks, whichever helps relieve the .
    Speaking of the DREADED ISLAND FEVER (there! I said it), we were curious what you (our closest friends) do to get through these difficult times?

For us, it's jerk chicken, 'the joint' on XM, a 'few' Red Stripes, some Rum cream body shots, and sliding into the hot tub when it's cranked up to 108!!!
    We can't remember a trip we've looked so forward to, (we say that everytime), but I swear the gets worst every time!!!

So what are you doin to 'pass the time'?

Budd n Janet
  4. UN-WRAPPED
    UN-WRAPPED
    Hi
    Being newbie’s to Hedo, not sure about DIF. Thought we had DIF by just counting the days to go, then we were told, wait till they kick your ass out of the room. We have been passing the time by reading the forums and getting to know you all, it makes great conversation in the hot tub. Check this video out. http://www.youtube.com/user/zacbrown...end=2&ob=1#p/a
  5. Whtzup
    Whtzup
    Sorry Ed GUILTY on that one! "wait till they kick your ass out of the room" But it is True! LOL! So party like it's last day everyday!!!
  6. BuddnJanet
    BuddnJanet
    Ed, the song is awsome. I'm gonna work on Some "Hedo" specific lyrics to put to that song....
    "Well, the crowd doesn't care,
    Dropped my suit in the sand,
    No security in sight,
    Got my cock in my hand
    Oh Hedo!
    It's the best place to play!...."

Any other "Weird Al" types in our elite group that can help?
    DIF's a Bitch!!!!
  7. Whtzup
    Whtzup
    LOL! Wish we could help, But it looks like you got it in hand (punn intended) LOL! DIF is a Bitch! hit us hard mid-summer and hasn't let go.
  8. BuddnJanet
    BuddnJanet
    Finally....... the news I've been waiting to share.....

LESS THAN 100 DAYS!!!!!!!

9. Whtzup
    Whtzup
    93 Day's for us!!!!!!!! According to our countdown Clock
  10. Allan_Elizabeth
    Allan_Elizabeth
    Hi Kids,

93 days for us, talk about

I have been practicing drinking Patron

Listening to Reggae oh

and working out....... FYT.......its great excersize.

Febs not far away now.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast