Oct. people.......

1. keystone
    keystone
    Hey October group, lets get excited !! Some one give me a Hell Yeah !!!
    Bob
  2. smithtandj
    If I were any more excited my clothes would fall off immediately upon arrival. OH WAIT...they will....LOL

Can't wait for October 17th to get here!!!!!!!! Hell yeah!
  3. R&L Calgary
    R&L Calgary
    October, just days away!! Oh could 29 days pass more slowly!
  4. keystone
    keystone
    Well it is down to 23 days, Woo Hoo !!!
  5. JuicyLucie
    JuicyLucie
    5 days to go!!!!!! We are going to have the time of our lives!!!!!!!CAN'T STAND THE ANTICIPATION!!!!! This is going to be just toooo much fun!!!!!!!See you all there!!!!
  6. MagAndPatootie
    MagAndPatootie
    We have to get up real early tomorrow morning. But, "No Problem", since we'll be on our way to H2.... I would say that I'll be waking up at the crack of dawn, but my wife's name is not Dawn... I spew corny jokes like that quite often, so I hope you'll all consider yourselves forewarned....
  7. JuicyLucie
    JuicyLucie
    Oct 14 we will be on our way to H2. Plane leaves Calgary for Toronto and then on to Montego Bay just after midnight. Its a long haul but definately worth it. We see you at either Delroy's or the nude pool around 5 or 6 pm Oct 15. Can't wait.
  8. updaze
    updaze
    Hey y'all! Winston and Susan from upstate SC, her first time, my 3rd (other 2times were over at H3). We're winos (her, Chardonnay/me, reds), smoke cigs, can't do any of the OTHER, due to those tacky little piss tests for Susan's job. We're in the lifestyle, and have scored (supposedly!) a jacuzzi room on the beach nude side, so y'all come on down (and we'll see how many we can squeeze into that little jacuzzi with a little waterproof lube, lol! (just kidding!....nah, really!lol!). We're getting in around 2PM Wednesday or so on USAIR outa Charlotte, NC, so we figure we'll get to the resort around 4ish....Anyone up for or thinking about maybe sharing a boat for a half day sports fishng trip--holler back...Till Wednesday: Winston and Susan....

What's the most common expression engraved on a redneck's tombstone?

"Hey, y'all, watch this.....!"