Say Hello to Fellow Guests Before Your Hedo Trip!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Jamaica Joe
    Jamaica Joe
    Hello, I'm Jamaica Joe. This will be my 10th Trip to Hedo II. My "Hedo Virgin" trip was in March 2006 for the Ms. NSS Contest that year, and now I go every year for the Contest. Hedo has just about ruined me for vanilla vacations...clothing-optional and all-inclusive are the best way to go! As a Hedo Vet, I have mastered the art of packing for Hedo, sensural massage, and having sex outdoors in the sunlight and moonlight. Looking forward to meeting everyone down at the resort!
  2. rtbp22
    rtbp22
    can't wait to be back joe....didnt you organize a pub crawl last year?? are you going to do another one??
  3. bpcouple
    bpcouple
    Hello we are mike&Luann this is our 2nd trip down and hope there will be more our virgin trip was last march for the no swim suit contest. We are hoping to meet more new friends this year for fun in the sun or where ever it leads us
  4. GandG
    GandG
    Hello, this is G and G, and this will be our third trip to hedo! Can't wait to get there, we are pretty ruined on vanilla trips also now. Haven't been anywhere where the people are as fun or friendly! My BFF is traveling at the same time and will be there also, her Virgin trip to hedo so we will have to show her how nice everyone really is. She hasn't been out of the country in years and she suffered a loss last year so we thought? Where else should she be but hedo!
  5. Jamaica Joe
    Jamaica Joe
    rtbp22....I appreciate the credit, but was not the guy who organized the pub crawl last year. Last year, the pub crawl conflicted with the nude catamaran booze-cruise....but this year I understand the pub crawl won't conflict, so l plan to do both!

GandG ... would you two and your BFF be interested in getting together for lunch or an early dinner of lobster and crab on Booby Cay island on day during our trip? It is about $30/person...take a boat from Hedo's boat dock to the small Booby Cay island off the neighboring resort just beyond the rocky Pecker Point on the Hedo nude beach, where the locals cook will cook us lobster and crab. BYOB though, so we'll all have to fill our bubba keg insulated mugs at the bar just before leaving on the boat. I understand the fresh seafood is very good.
  6. Jamaica Joe
    Jamaica Joe
    Maybe we can get a group to go to Bobby Cay for lunch one day...it is so close to Hedo.
  7. GandG
    GandG
    Jamaica joe, that sounds pretty cool, we haven't made it to the booby cay island yet! And yes we will have our bubba mugs so good to go there.
  8. tjsoftail
    tjsoftail
    Hey...2nd visit for us...43 and 40...will be there for a few days at beginning of the week...we are there until they ask us to leave on the 9th...from sw Ontario
  9. Jamaica Joe
    Jamaica Joe
    tjsoftail...want to go for lobster and crab legs on Booby Cay on March 8th?
  10. tjsoftail
    tjsoftail
    that might be an option Joe...we have nothing planned but sunning and hydrating.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast