Costume ideas?

1. Jamaica Joe
    Jamaica Joe
    I need to upgrade my Pirate night costume....already have the eye-patch, bandana, and fake plastic sword. Any recommendations? My purple pimp costume takes up a lot of luggage space (the shoes especially, but I may bring it again...
  2. tjsoftail
    tjsoftail
    Leave the pirate gear at home the Jamaica pirate night is just Jamaica night...the website is now updated with current themes
  3. crd71
    crd71
    How many people do the theme nights anymore? Seems like fewer people participate. Any thoughts?
  4. bpcouple
    bpcouple
    We do a few of the nights school girl and toga for sure
  5. Jamaica Joe
    Jamaica Joe
    I participate in maybe 3 or 4 of the theme nights while at Hedo...this year, I'll dress up for Jamaica, Disco and Toga nights for sure. I think that some of the men's costumes just take up more luggage space than the skimpier women's costumes (except for shoes and make-up, of course).
  6. Chrysteek
    Chrysteek
    We are planning on doing some of the theme nights...I agree it's easier for the girls because of the skimpier clothes, but we're so very good with that!! LOL
  7. rtbp22
    rtbp22
    we're also planning to do a few - still have a month to get all the costumes together - thinking school girl/nerd and toga for sure
  8. Jamaica Joe
    Jamaica Joe
    Toga theme is popular, as is 70s/Disco theme. Jamaica theme is an easy one to participate in (and I suspect it is meant to help sell more t-shirts and shorts at the Hedo gift shop). The ladies really like to participate in the Naughty Schoolgirl/Nerd theme, but fewer men do...I think it's more fun just to watch that one! Glitz and Glamour, and other theme nights that require more elaborate costumes, tend to have less participation by the guys (few people wants to pack a suit).
  9. rtbp22
    rtbp22
    are theme nights for this week different than what's posted on the Hedo site? Just checking because we're not part of the group but will be there part of this week and part of the next. Wanna make sure we have the appropriate attire (or lack there of)...
  10. Jamaica Joe
    Jamaica Joe
    2015 MS. NO SWIMSUIT WEEK THEME NIGHTS

Saturday, March 7th - 7:00 pm Informal Meet & Greet at the Main Bar in the main pavilion dining room, wear your Top Hats & Heels.

Sunday, March 8th - 6:30 pm Topless Tapas party on the main pool deck, wear your Naughty School girl/boy costumes.

Monday, March 9th - dinner – Jamaica Night…wear Jamaica colors (black-yellow-green)

Tuesday, March 10th - after dark - DJ’s Glow Party Night by the main pool deck, wear your dancing shoes/outfit and glow sticks, etc.

Wednesday, March 11th - evening Disco Party, wear your 1970s Disco costumes

Thursday, March 12th - evening Toga / Foam party, wear your Togas.

Friday, March 13th - evening Glitz & Glamour (also Rock Star Night), wear your revealing Hollywood red carpet outfits.