Introductions...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Jamaica Joe
    Jamaica Joe
    Everyone please introduce yourselves to fellow Hedo II guests who will be there along with you for Ms. NSS Contest week March 8-15, 2014... I'm Jamaica Joe and this will be my 9th Ms. NSS Contest at Hedo II. Every year by March, I'm ready for winter to be over and to go on an adult spring break! Tom's Trips puts on a great weeklong party and the many return guests who attend Ms. NSS week are a fun (and occasionally wild) group.
  2. Nate&Tracy
    Nate&Tracy
    Hi all...We are Nate and Tracy. This will be our 3rd Hedo trip but 1st with the MS. NSS Contest. We are tired of the freezing cold of Minnesota and looking forward to getting naked with friends! We both are scuba divers and we are planning on doing some dives. We hope some of you will be joining us.
  3. bpcouple
    bpcouple
    Hi we are mike and Luann and we are also ready to get out of the deep freeze. We are hedo virgins but we love having a good time hope to meet some new friends at hedo.
  4. beauty
    beauty
    Hello there, this is Heather and Eddie and this will be our "Sixth" time back at Hedo. As you can see it has become our home away from home.So tired of this cold weather and we are dreaming for Feb 28 th (the day we leave) cannot wait to see you all and have some drinks and some fun <3
  5. Whtzup
    Whtzup
    Hello there, this is Cliff & Di and this is our "Sixth" time back to Hedo. As you can guess it is our "Home away from Home" Miss Heather & Eddie will have to survive without us till March 8th DIF
  6. seafoodkid
    seafoodkid
    Hey all...this is our 5th trip to Hedo II. This is our 1st for no swim suit week March 3-13. Was just there this past November and we usually only go for LVD ....We ready for a change.
    We cant wait to meet everyone and see our good friends that are booked as well.
  7. bacwoodscpl
    bacwoodscpl
    Hi everyone. This is our 4th time back to "home" every year just gets better. We can't wait to party with everyone. Eddie keep a close eye on Heather. lol Does Todd need to make you a new hat for this year? lol
  8. Jamaica Joe
    Jamaica Joe
    Hey seafoodkids and bacwooodscpl....can you introduce yourselves (first name only, of course). 7 weeks until my own flight lands at Mobay...Woo Hoo!
  9. bacwoodscpl
    bacwoodscpl
    hey Joe we have partied often enough with you should know us by now lol Cathy & Todd from the favorite Island DJ's
  10. Whtzup
    Whtzup
    Bacwoodscpl, I think, we may have crossed paths once or twice at Hedo. LOL Getting ready for "GLOW" night
    Have Todd make you a hat with lights this year! I'm sure he has the empties!! LOL can't wait to see ya!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast