Welcome!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. montanacpl59601
    montanacpl59601
    We hope this will be a focal point for others visiting Hedo in April 2011!

Our email address is swmtcpl@yahoo.com - and we have profiles on AFF (montanacpl59601) and SLS (montanacpl). Don't be shy - if you're going to be in Hedo April 23 through May 1st drop us a note!

Brenda & Jim
  2. phillycouple621
    phillycouple621
    Hi. We will be there from April 7-10.
  3. Monieb
    Monieb
    We will be there from April 16-23.
  4. AcoupleforHedo
    AcoupleforHedo
    Looking forward to making new friends April 15-22. We are Hedo III vets but making our first trip to Hedo II
  5. Lewis&Alice
    Lewis&Alice
    We willl be there from the 15th to the 24th
  6. funcouple_nepa
    funcouple_nepa
    We are new to Hedo 2... our first trip... we will be there April 18-25, looking foward to making new friends
  7. BUFFSTER
    BUFFSTER
    We will be there either the April 23 - 30 or the April 25 - May 2. Looking at hooking up with a group thru Castaways to save a few $
  8. takemetonegril
    takemetonegril
    This will be my ninth trip to Jamaica since 2002, been all over the Island.

Fourth trip (outta five) to H2 with Biff's Bunch April 23-30. I'll arrive in Negril on the 20th and go up and stay on the cliffs or mid-beach to reconnect with old mid-beach Jamaician friends.

I'll see you all at H2 and by the end of the week we'll all be friends.

Cheers all
  9. DEE
    DEE
    This is our second trip to Hedo II. Once to Hedo III, but no more Our dates are April 29-May 6. We will be traveling down with around 20 close friends this trip. Should be very interesting.

Can't wait to see everybody!
  10. Elle & Jaybyrd
    Elle & Jaybyrd
    We will be there April 2nd-9th. It will be our 2nd trip. We were there last September. Can't wait to meet some of you!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast