when r u going

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. dj'
    dj'
    Hello there....im going July 15th thru 19th....any one else??
  2. sdaniels0000
    sdaniels0000
    Hi There, we will be there july 2-7, any sugeestions for newbies?
  3. dj'
    dj'
    im a newbie 2....i need suggestions as well...
  4. JAJr
    JAJr
    We will be there from July 16-19. This will be my 6th trp to HEDO 3. I am also bringing a "HEDO VIRGIN" with me. Also it will be her Birthday on that weekend as well. I guarantee you will have fun with no pressure.
  5. JAJr
    JAJr
    I see that Regan Alston will be there also from the old Jamaica Jumpoff Parties.
  6. Bubbasbitches
    Bubbasbitches
    We are both newbies and will be going to Hedo II from June 30-July 8th. We have been married for 15 years. We are excited about our upcoming trip to Hedo and will be staying on the prude side and are lookng forward to getting to know our fellow Hedonists.
  7. ravens
    ravens
    H3 July 3-10....Celebrating 25th Anniversary and Mrs birthday on the 3ed. First time to Hedo.
  8. dj'
    dj'
    July is approaching fast.....is everybody ready???
  9. rlccarlson
    rlccarlson
    I was just wondering from all u experienced hedos, which resort is better for first timers and why? any input would be great. My girlfriend and I are talking about going the 4th of july through the 9th. Is july a good time to good that direction?
  10. LICKUSILLY2
    LICKUSILLY2
    We will be there July 15-19th also and are also newbies...but are expecting nothing but a good time.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast