Fun advice from you veterans of H3

1. jerry1313
    jerry1313
    As this is our first trip please advise us on the massages. It seems like they have many different ones to choose from however, is there a favorite? This is the first of many questions I am sure to ask more as the clock ticks toward our goal of fun in the sun.
  2. Islander_Couple
    Islander_Couple
    Welcome and sit back and relax! Hedo III is a great place and we are gearing up for our 8th trip in about 5 weeks. We'll be there April 17th - 24th.

Feel free to ask any questions you need to. No such thing as too many questions! Unfortunately I don't have an answer to your massage questions as I've never had the time to get one at the resort : )...maybe someone else can chime in with better information.

You will definitely reach your goal of fun in the sun.

Looking forward to meeting you and buying a round of drinks!!
  3. mikensue
    mikensue
    I usually have 3-4 massages/week while we're there. We has also treid the couples massage, which is great! They help get the wickedness out form the night before and keep us in prime party mode!
  4. Kevin78
    Kevin78
    If you have never had a hot stone massage I strongly recommend it. Not something I get all the time but every now and then it just hits the spot