Booking

1. UN-WRAPPED
    UN-WRAPPED
    We are considering booking February 2011, anyone else interested?
  2. Allan_Elizabeth
    Allan_Elizabeth
    Already done Next Feb with the Fluffs just waiting for Jon to confirm the dates.
  3. Whtzup
    Whtzup
    I kind of got it set in my head to book with the Fluffs in Feb. should be the last week. Our School Vacation should be Feb 20 - 27. I think the combination of our great group with the entertainment the fluffs provide would be perfect.
    I want to go during school vacation as we can spread out the kids to different locals so not one person is watching all of them. The rates through fluffs were cheaper than going with a reg travel agancy. (Jon & Janet throw one hell of a week) Diana
  4. Allan_Elizabeth
    Allan_Elizabeth
    Diana is such a wise person.......Listen to her
  5. BuddnJanet
    BuddnJanet
    Then maybe two weeks in Feb? (Is that askin too much?)
  6. Whtzup
    Whtzup
    Fluff Trip Feb 2011 is now bookable Feb 18 - 26, 2011 $150.00pp refundable deposit holds your room! You have till Oct 9,2010 to cancel
    http://www.unwindtravel.com/snetinfo11.html
  7. Kyttles
    Kyttles
    The fluffs finally overlap with President's day week - so I will be booking with Jon as well. The one thing I learned last year is that for his weeks, you almost have to book with him (if you are just going for his week) - because other superclubs specials are blocked out for those times - so the rates other agents can give you are limited... Will be with his July crew this summer - in case anyone is going then too.