Margaritaville

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. pondside
    pondside
    we need to pick a day for a walk to Margaritaville, it can be done Whtzup proved it LOL !!
  2. UN-WRAPPED
    UN-WRAPPED
    We're just tag-a-longs, so any day you choose. That is with WHTZUP's approval of course.

3. pondside
    pondside
    it's a good trip hope we get a few couples to go
  4. Allan_Elizabeth
    Allan_Elizabeth
    We have done this trip a few times. Found a great place for real Jerk Chicken on the way back. We get in Tuesday and are planning on going to the concert at Negril Escape Tuesday night, so Wed morning probably wont be good any other day before you leave would be fine by us.
  5. Whtzup
    Whtzup
    Yo! Yo! You Be Diss'n ME! Pondside, yes the Fat guy made it Down and Back - NO PROB! It was My Lovely light wieght that Stumbled & needed to Float in the Ocean for a bit! ( She Only had 2 Drinks ) Ed - All are welcome, we have a blast! Were Open as far as whitch Day. Monday or Thurs. "Tues" you may want to go on Nude
    Cruise. :P
  6. Whtzup
    Whtzup
    While Fake Bakn, I remembered We "Can't" do it Monday. We have Budd & Janets Vows then they wanted to do a Cat Cruise. Tue might be an option if we go out on the Cat Monday.. F it whatever whenever were game Di Also want to go to Concert My Party Girl!
  7. pondside
    pondside
    No problem mon there's 24 hours in a day We'll get it in
    Is the concert with in walking distance ? dose not matter, just courious
    Whtzup, no diss man just wanted to raise your blood pressure and make sure you got another photo of Di floating in the ocean, Even if the one in my mind is still very vived ? Got you a couple thousand HITS !!!!
  8. Whtzup
    Whtzup
    My Blood pressure is just fine! -- Not sure where it is but I think would need a cab. there's a link in on of the theads on this board.
  9. Allan_Elizabeth
    Allan_Elizabeth
    You need a cab, the concert is a Negril Escape past the traffic circle. Show starts at 9:30.
  10. pondside
    pondside
    Whtzup u funny !! a link? you mean A Kink that I mihgt find, it only took 24 months to get a pic up LOL !!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast