View RSS Feed

GDC

Singles?

Rate this Entry
Looking to hit Hedonism. Is it a good place for singles or is it more of a couples resort?

Submit "Singles?" to del.icio.us Submit "Singles?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Singles?" to Google Submit "Singles?" to Pinterest Submit "Singles?" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Well i just booked my first trip to Hedo3! I'm single and heading there solo!!!
    I was there solo last week. I am older. Male. 57. No matter what you think you are, allow yourself to be changed from this experience. Go in expecting you will get what you need, ....food, shelter, warmth, water.... not what you THINK you WANT......everything else is open to the possible. Do that...and YOU will have a fabulous journey. I loved it and plan to return.
    I'm single and this will be my second time going and I had a ball the last time and plan to again.
    Darling
    I'm 53 Years Old and have been to HedoII 17 Times !!! I've gone as a couple & as a single . My rates are pretty cheap and I deliver!!!
    The Tomster
    I am going in two weeks with 2 other single friends so will let you know how it goes...
    yes we are the end of may