View RSS Feed

The Travel Slut

Just an email to me from a Krewe member about their June 2018 Group Trip

Rate this Entry
Hi again everyone.. I was asked to share this here by one of the veterans Krewe members and friends of Jointlock (some names have been modified for discretion purposes)

-----Original Message-----
To: Ann Lee <TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com
Sent: Tue, Jun 26, 2018 8:33 am
Subject: Re: ATF post by Jointlock

Today setting in my office thinking about what I was doing last week at the time prompted me to respond with a few comments of my own about our trip. First and foremost I need to say that we all truly missed Ann The TravelSlut and her BoyToy. Even though they are down under you were in our thoughts during the week. Second, We want to say a Huge Thank You to Mish and Mar for filling in as hosts for the week. You guys did a Great job of handling things in Ann's place!!!!! Thanks for handling the problems that arose with several of the rooms. You two along with all of the other Hedo Krewe members made our trip so much fun!! We really enjoyed all our time together, especially all the laughs we had!!! As we were leaving Hedo there was a couple (not in our group) sitting on the couch waiting for their bus. He made the statement to me that he has never had such a satisfying vacation!! We must agree, our time there was great as usual, the food was good and plentiful, the wait staff and employees were very nice and very accommodating, the entertainment was top notch, and the friendship among our group and the other groups was amazing! One story I will share showing how nice the Jamaican people are, when Rocky (Rocky's Taxi Service) picked us up at the Montego Bay Airport he asked who has picked us up before. We told him that usually it was Leroy who drove us. Shortly after that Leroy called him, Rocky handed me the phone and I heard excitement in Leroy’s voice as we talked. About 75 minutes later, Rocky said OMG and pulled over. Here was Leroy standing beside his taxi waiting for us so he could say hi and greet us in person. We both really thought that was pretty cool, it started our time off on a positive note already. Things at the resort are improving every year, however as I told the BoyToye 5 or 6 years ago in the pool one day..... “I am standing naked in a pool full of other naked people, I have a beer in my hand and I am in the Caribbean, what possibility could be wrong”. As my friend Ed said one day last week, “I only wish I would have found this place 20 or 30 years ago”
If you have never gone on one of Ann’s trips to Hedo Go!!!!!! You will not regret it!!!! If we had to pick only one vacation a year, this would be the one for us, we love this place and we love the people!! Of course with all the positive things I can say there are a couple negatives--, 1) I ate too much, 2) I drank too much, guess that’s about it. In 2019 we have an opportunity to join Mish and Mar as they renew their vows, please consider joining us in celebrating with two great people and wonderful friends!!!

Sorry about rambling but I will mention one more thing, I walked the beach most everyday passed several other resorts. As I was walking I saw on a few people on lounge chairs playing on their phones looking quite bored. You will not witness this at Hedo!! You see the beach full of people in and out of the water, talking and enjoying life! One of the beach guards was talking to me one day when he saw my Hedo key card and said, “You people from Hedo are the nicest most fun people on the beach, these other resorts are stuffy”

End of my rant!!!!

Jeffafa and BeachGirl

Sent from XFINITY Connect App

NOTE from me: The video chat, between the Krewe at their Nude Beach Jacuzzi Premium suite and me (The TravelSlut) while I am in Cairns, Australia and missing my first (and only) annual group trip since 2005, was awesome! Seeing everyone having so much fun made me both envious and grateful. I can't wait until June 2019 now to return for my 14th time!

Submit "Just an email to me from a Krewe member about their June 2018 Group Trip" to del.icio.us Submit "Just an email to me from a Krewe member about their June 2018 Group Trip" to StumbleUpon Submit "Just an email to me from a Krewe member about their June 2018 Group Trip" to Google Submit "Just an email to me from a Krewe member about their June 2018 Group Trip" to Pinterest Submit "Just an email to me from a Krewe member about their June 2018 Group Trip" to Facebook

Comments