View RSS Feed

The Travel Slut

Who's going in June with the Krewe de Krazy Life for Group Trip #12?

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by The Travel Slut View Post
Quote Originally Posted by FoxandhisVixen View Post
We are not with the Krewe, but we get in the day after. What can you tell me about them? Are they inclusive of other groups? How many travel with the Krewe? And are there many private or offsite events planned? Thanks in advance.
Hi there....The Krewe de Krazy Life group has been coming and going to Hedo since 2005 when I was asked by several Krewe members at Fantasy Fest (in Key West every October and where the Krewe originated) to organize and book annual group trips to Hedo. The Krewe loves life, fun, costumes, and follows the motto of Key West--"One Human Family" with no drama, no hassles, only respect for one and all and only expecting the same in return. Krewe have no obligations, responsibilities or expectations ever.

The Krewe has also had a great inter-group relationship for many years and we have enjoyed interacting with other groups and those not with groups.

This year there are about 40 traveling in the Krewe and highlighted again by our "headquarters" being side-by-side nude beach/jacuzzi premium suites. When you walk by and see the Krewe banner feel free to stop by and say hi and mention we corresponded via this forum. (NOTE: For the 1st time since 2005 and after 13 visits to Hedo,---this will be the 1st time I have ever missed a group trip to Hedo due to my current status in Australia on extended business--however I have two veteran Hedo/Krewe couples covering for me for the week. And, I will be returning with the Krewe June 15-22, 2019 for our 13th Annual Group Trip Adventure). We have had as many as 55+ in our Krewe in years past with a good mix of Hedo veterans, Hedo newbies, singles, triples, and both Krewe (from Fantasy Fest) and non-Krewe members.

The only private Krewe events planned every year are the meet & greet and a few suite jacuzzi Krewe gatherings and perhaps the weekly nude cruise to Sunset Island or Ricks. And I know in the past we have had some spontaneous off-property adventures that are generally created the 1st couple days. Trips downtown Negril or Margaritaville, or Floyds and even to Appleton Estate, etc have occurred with some of the Krewe in the past. Again, never anything required. This is personal time for everyone and everyone is there to do their own thing---but they always have the option to hang with other Krewe who can be identified easily by their distinctive Krewe beaded name necklaces and neon colored corded wristbands with their roomkeys and a special Krewe logo medallion.

I hope that helps.

Submit "Who's going in June with the Krewe de Krazy Life for Group Trip #12?" to del.icio.us Submit "Who's going in June with the Krewe de Krazy Life for Group Trip #12?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Who's going in June with the Krewe de Krazy Life for Group Trip #12?" to Google Submit "Who's going in June with the Krewe de Krazy Life for Group Trip #12?" to Pinterest Submit "Who's going in June with the Krewe de Krazy Life for Group Trip #12?" to Facebook

Comments