View RSS Feed

The Travel Slut

Answers to my most often asked Hedo questions & info about my 11th Annual Group Trip

Rate this Entry
I get asked quite often about basic information and details on my Annual Group Trip to Hedonism resort and mostly what a week at Hedo costs and what is included in the all inclusive price. So here are some more details:

NOTE: Email/IM me @ TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com for an actual group booking form, room categories, group rates, and current availability etc,)

Krewe De Krazy Group 2017..jpg

Hedonism II resort is located on the southwestern peninsula of Jamaica on the extreme western Seven Mile Beach area of Negril (about 75-90 minutes driving from your arrival gateway-- Montego Bay airport) and has undergone almost $10 million in remodeling and renovation upgrades recently.

Hedo is an all-inclusive, tropical, beachfront, nude and 100% clothing optional resort that caters primarily to couples and groups but also allows singles and "unicorns" or third parties to couples.

Airfare is not included in your travel cost but generally flights from Florida average about $250-350 per person roundtip on Southwest, Spirit, and Caribbean Air when purchased months in advance and from $350-500 roundtrip per person from other major hubs like Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Chicago, New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia, etc.---although I have seen some incredible deals the past two June trips where Baltimore, Boston and Philadelphia offered $249 round trip flights (on American Airlines & Southwest) so checking early and often can be very beneficial.

Also, airport transfers are extra but I arrange transportation to/from Hedo using Rocky's Taxi Servicee for about $70 roundtrip per person. Rocky's provides, private, air-conditioned, newer/safe vehicles and direct/non-stop service to/from Hedo, with short stops along the way only if needed or requested.

Upon arrival at Hedonism II resort, no other out-of-pocket costs are required unless you have a special need or requirement such as off-property tours, specialty coffees or premium wines/champagne, spa services, in-room internet (courtyard & dining area wi-fi is free), or something from the on-site gift shop like clothing, souvenirs from the gift shop or beach, etc.

Those things included in the all-inclusive price at Hedo:

Room: (13 different room categories include garden view regular (GVN) @ US$174 per person, per night, double occupancy up to nude beach jacuzzi premium (NBJP) @ US$357 per person, per night, double occupancy.(NOTE: krewe headquarters for 2017 will again be my premium jacuzzi suite)

Dining; Hedo has three full-service dinner restaurants (Harry-San which is Japanese teppanyaki, Pastafari which is Italian-based, and the new Flame-Chophouse which is American/steakhouse/gourmet pizza--- plus the Main Terrace Buffett that will include on Friday' either the incredible International seafood/sushi buffett or lobster dinners. The Main Terrace Buffett features made-to-order omelets in the morning and pasta cuisine for lunch and dinner.

In addition, the Main Terrace Buffett is open for breakfast and lunch, the Flame/Chophouse opens as a beachfront Jamaican cafe, and the nude pool bar & grill is open for lunch and afternoon grilled food plus pizza's after midnight.

Specialty coffees are available at the Espresso Bar inside the Main Terrace Dining room as well as the premium wines & champagnes from the Wine Bar next to the Piano Bar in the courtyard.

Drinks: Hedo has six bars and at least one or more are open 24/7 serving premium liquor & shots, Red Stripe beer, water, and sodas and has a self-service soft drink multi-dispenser near the nude hot tub, coffee and tea at the nude pool grill, the Espresso specialty coffee bar, Main Terrace Buffett coffee bar, and wine bar. They also have iced-down drinks in barrels along the nude beach.

Beaches: Hedo is bordered by the Caribbean Sea and has both clothing-optional beach and nude-only beach complete with a wading/swimming "lagoon" with anchored 10 person raft. Both beaches are well-groomed and attended, have both sun and shady areas with plenty of loungers for solitude or socializing, and with several hundred yards of sandy beach (including the watersports marina area), there is a place for everyone.

Entertainment CREW: Hedo has an Entertainment Crew that works about 16-18 hours a day and can easily be identified by their theme outfits. They generate and host most of the posted activities in and around the resort property from nude pool to Main Stage areas. They are friendly, multi-talented and the hardest working staff members you'll likely encounter anywhere. They are also always availabe to answer any questions you might have about Hedo.

Pools & Jacuzzi/Hot Tubs: There are a total of 7 pools at Hedo but the two most active are the nude pool with swim up bar (with attached conversation pool & grotto, plus the nearby HUGE hot tub/jacuzzi) and the main terrance pool. There is also a beachfront pool, nightclub pool (very nice and quiet during the day and late night/early morning) and 3 small pools between the fitness center and disco/nightclub just below the main terrace/courtyard area. The pools, except for cleaning times, are open 24/7.

Watersports & Marina: Complimentary non-motorized watersports are available daily at Hedo and include kayaks, sunfish, snorkel equipment, Hobie Cat, paddleboard, windsurf and free daily boat trips to local reef areas for snorkelers and PADI-certified scuba divers. for each of these activities. Free daily dives for PADI certified divers.

Tips/Gratuities: Hedo has a strict no-tipping policy and all I can say is that if you decide that someone is deserving of something extra, then write a positive note on your exit survey/evaluation form about that employee's service. And IF you decide to extend a gratuity, do so very discreetly and as privately as possible.

Fitness Center: Open 24/7, the fitness center is clean, modern and air conditioned and gets more use than one might imagine all hours of a day.

Entertainment: Hedo offers activities and entertainment daily and they are posted on the TV screen between the lobby and Main Terrace Buffett. Every night there is a different Main Stage show that rivals a Las Vegas or cruise ship cabaret show, the piano bar at night and the late night disco/nightclub. The EC's provide entertainment at the various pools and around the resort daily also

Shopping: Hedo has beachfront and Main Terrace shopping at various times plus their own wide-variety gift shop for any extras you might want or need and they accept either cash or credit cards.

Theme Nights: Themed costume nights occur daily/nightly and provide both energy and excitement for guests and staff alike: They include: Saturday: HATS & HEELS; Sunday HEDONISTIC SCHOOLGIRL; Monday: JAMAICA NIGHT; Tuesday: BARE AS YOU DARE GLOW PARTY; Wednesday: FETISH-FANTASY & LEATHER-LINGERIE; Thursday: TOGA FOAM PARTY; Friday: ROCKING ROCK STARS;

Rendezvous Lounge: The spa at Hedo converts at night to an area for consenting adults for a romantic encounter. Champagne is supplied for the late night venue.

Other resort options: Lighted tennis courts, tennis clinics with pros, beach volleyball, basketball, shuffleboard, table tennis, billiards (inside pool and in game room), reading room,gaming lounge, badminton, cool-out gazebo beds, secluded hammocks, plaque & totem pole forest

155 days to secure the lowest group rates (and availability) for the 11th Annual Krewe de Krazy Life Group Trip Adventure to Hedonism resort June 17-24, 2017 and more fun in the sun and delights at night than you can imagine. Don't delay if you are considering joining me and the Krewe in the Caribbean's most wickedly-wild & fun, all-inclusive, nude/clothing-optional and tropical/beachfront resort in Paradise.

For those that know Hedo, no explanation is necessary and for those that don’t,—–

A Hedo Adventure is great and the real fun begins here at Hedo every June with costumed theme nights, tropical delights on the beach and waters of Negril, full service restaurants, unlimited(all-inclusive) drinks, food, snacks, non-motorized watersports, and all the nude & clothing optional fun you can imagine both day and night–plus, my jacuzzi suite serves as Krewe Headquarters for fun for the week!

Email me for details at:

EMAIL& IM: TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com

http://www.hedonism.com/events-enter...azy-life-2017/

http://www.flickr.com/groups/hedonismresortgrouptrip/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CudzQNMZW8U

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/hedonismresortgrouptrip

http://twitter.com/TheTravelSlut

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Krewed...ifers4Hedonism

Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere (including Hedo every June)

Submit "Answers to my most often asked Hedo questions & info about my 11th Annual Group Trip" to del.icio.us Submit "Answers to my most often asked Hedo questions & info about my 11th Annual Group Trip" to StumbleUpon Submit "Answers to my most often asked Hedo questions & info about my 11th Annual Group Trip" to Google Submit "Answers to my most often asked Hedo questions & info about my 11th Annual Group Trip" to Pinterest Submit "Answers to my most often asked Hedo questions & info about my 11th Annual Group Trip" to Facebook

Comments