View RSS Feed

The Travel Slut

TravelSlut's & Krewe de Krazy Life 9th Annual Hedo Trip Adventure June 2015 - Part 3

Rate this Entry
Tuesday, June 23 (Bare as you Dare Glow/Rave pool party night)

Early morning breakfast and the last of the Krewe check-ins today! Pashur the Bodypainter arrived and later began artistically creating complimentary body art on all the Krewe ladies for the week.

The 2nd and final one-hour rainshower of my Hedo time arrived but did not affect anyone.

I have been tweaking my Hedonism resort travel checklist as I discover items that should be included that would work for all guests plus additional items that I need as the organizer of the Krewe at Hedo. Thanks to all the Krewe that volunteer to assist me throughout the week with various Krewe activities from booking Harry San and Pastafari restaurants to pool games like alcohol-infused whipped cream body treats, sticker/tattoo placements, body glitter transfers and giant dicky ring toss (thanks J&P!)

I managed some shopping this morning as I found I had neglected bringing a few costumes from home and I was pleased with my purchases (photos attached).

I also went to the Rutland Craft Shops to buy some souvenir gifts from local craftspersons and met up with several nice vendors. Rutland is located off property and about a 10 minute walk north and near the Negril airport. Prices are negotiable and locally made/produced.

Tonight the Krewe took over some Harry San restaurant dinner seats and we had a GREAT time with GREAT food and entertainment by our tableside chef.

AFter dinner, it was a WILD time on the courtyard by the Krewe before some time in the piano bar, main pool, and finally another fun time in the nude pool after midnight.

Wednesday June 24 (Fetish, Lingerie, Bodypaint and Fantasy theme night

I managed to sleep in today and get some work done inside my room before heading to the main dining room for a late breakfast. As several new Krewe members wanted to try the complimentary snorkel boat trip at 11:30 a,m, I met people at the watersports marina, gathered my fins and mask and thoroughly enjoyed a 90 minute experience complete with more nude snorkeling and swimmng plus I was able to do a few new photos and YouTube videos with Hedonism resort seen in the onshore background. This trip was special too because the boat crew showed everyone an old pirate boat resting place in the 15-20 foot deep waters complete with a visible cannon and anchor.

The biggest treat to me was on the boat ride back to the resort where we all saw a large pod of dolphins just yards from our boat!

Upon return to Hedo I had lunch in the main dining room and went to the nude pool in time to see some of the sexy and fun pool games being played by the EC's.

I met up with my group single males and spent time with the various Krewe members in the nude pool and they enjoyed the Whipped cream-alcohol pool antics

I missed the repeaters party this night but was able to spend lots of time with the Krewe.

Also, for the only time I am aware of during my stay, the Hedo clothes police at the nude pool became a security issue when one of the Krewe members walked into the nude pool area and was ordering a drink when appoached and told to remove clothes or leave. Ridiculous.

Our Krewe today met at the nude beach for a special event. Pashur lined up all the females and painted each butt cheek with a letter that spelled out "Krewe de Krazy Life" while all the males lined up and had "The Travel Slut" painted letters on their butts before we were told by security that cameras were not allowed. Anyway, we got a few photos.

We all enjoyed Pastafari w/ Pashur the Bodypainter (www.canvasalive.com) for dinner and costumed time afterwards and then the usual routine.

Thursday, June 25 and Toga/Foam Party theme night

It is hard to believe that I have been here at Hedo for a week already.

After sleeping in late (again) I did the Snorkel boat cruise to the "caves.
NOTE: Bring bottled water to rinse out your mouth of salt water afterwards,

Lunch and work in main dining area followed by shopping for some replacement sunglasses as I lost them somewhere between the pool and courtyard.

I spent the afternoon and evening in the nude pool and nude beach and actually had two conversations with Hedo owner Harry Lange where he discussed the pending renovations of Hedo.

After another great Pastafari dinner I checked out the new wine room for after dinner drinks. It is very nice.

I spent some time in the piano bar and guests seem to enjoy my costumed look. I tried to get into the foam party but it was overflowing and seemed to be hit of the week.

Then it was pizza and pool while still in my big blonde hair costume and the guests REALLY loved it.

Friday, June 26 Rock Star and Groupie night

I had yet another late wake up and this day is sort of a blur as most of what I recall were the Appletini's by Ricardo at the nude pool and getting back to my room at a trip record of 4:30 a.m.
My notes for the day are non-existant.

However i did do lots of photos and a few videos.

Saturday June 27, Hat and Heels Theme Night and majority of the Krewe check-out

I was up early to resolve some check-out issues but then went back to bed.

A late lunch at nude pool grill followed by socializing with remaining Krewe and meeting new folks,

Occupancy plummeted from 100% to less than 50% but staff told me by Weds. the resort would be sold out again.

Off to Rutland Point Craft Market with Pashur again and then back to the nude pool, some great nachos with cheese and jerk chicken.

A nap and some work before another great Pastafari dinner followed by Pashur bodypainting for the 10th year,

Late nite in the pool and hot tub with some new "fans" and friends (and no we did not solve any major issues of the world--lol)

Sunday, June 28 and another Hedonistic School Girl theme night

I woke up late and missed the departure of six more Krewe de Krazy Life members including Pashur but then spent considerable time with several members of Hedo staff, both group and regular, and learned some new information about Hedo groups and made plans for my big 10th Annual TravelSlut & Krewe de Krazy Life Group Trip Adventure June 18-25, 2016.

I then had a little main dining lunch and then headed to the nude beach for some time in the sun via my beach lounger at the shoreline.

And then off to the nude pool for some drinks and the nude grill fries and grilled jerk chicken nachos with a chicken-cheese quesadilla.

My new friends and I closed down the pool and hot tubs for nightly 7:30 pm maintenance before I returned to my room for a pre-dinner map.

Dinner was at the main dining room with the 2 remaining Krewe members and I did my final night of costuming with my traditional big red hair and TravelSlut dress with stops in the piano bar, disco/nightclub and surrounding areas.

A quick change-out in my room to another traditional big blonde hair look & costume to show at the nude pool for late night "Ann-tics which included showing some "newbies" the new Rendezvous Lounge, some new videos for my YouTube channel and even a quick dip into the main pool where the excitement was the discovery and ultimate removal of two LARGE crabs that had crawled in the from the beach shoreline.

Monday, June 29, and no theme costumes for me tonight

With no Krewe members remaining at Hedo I had a work-free day to enjoy the resort and all its amenities and a short stroll & return to Rutland Craft Fair to buy some gifts before my Tuesday departure. I also took some photos through the fence of the old Grand Lido Resort currently being demolished.

I wanted to make a final few notes include 12 days with only a few hours of rain (pretty amazing), wait staff regularly checking areas like the beach and courtyard to see if drinks were needed by anyone, owner Harry Lange regularly mingling with guests and welcomingfeedback, wi-fi and TV only being out about 3 hours during the 12 days, and on-site construction disruptions being either non-existent or minimal.

Tuesday, June 20 and departure from Hedo back to Tampa

Breakfast, goodbyes, and a great Rocky's Taxi Service back to Montego Bay with Rocky himself.

The flight back to Orlando was uneventful and the drive back home to Tampa Bay welcomed.

All in all, a great trip.

If I did not see you at Hedo during the week, then hopefully I will see you at Fantasy Fest and maybe even our 10th Annual Group Trip Adventure and Rendezvous in Paradise dates in June 2016. Email me for details at:

Email & Yahoo IM: TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com

And follow my daily adventures in text & photos on Twitter at:

twitter.com/TheTravelSlut

Plus my YouTube channel with all sorts of info and fun videos:

www.youtube.com/user/TheTravelSlut/videos

And finally, the largest Hedo Group on Flickr with over 3,000 photos & 6,100 members:

www.flickr.com/groups/hedonismresortgrouptrip

ANN, THE TRAVELSLUT

10th Annual/Anniversary Group Trip to Hedo (open to all singles/couples) is set for June 18-25, 2015. Just email me to join in.

Submit "TravelSlut's & Krewe de Krazy Life 9th Annual Hedo Trip Adventure June 2015 - Part 3" to del.icio.us Submit "TravelSlut's & Krewe de Krazy Life 9th Annual Hedo Trip Adventure June 2015 - Part 3" to StumbleUpon Submit "TravelSlut's & Krewe de Krazy Life 9th Annual Hedo Trip Adventure June 2015 - Part 3" to Google Submit "TravelSlut's & Krewe de Krazy Life 9th Annual Hedo Trip Adventure June 2015 - Part 3" to Pinterest Submit "TravelSlut's & Krewe de Krazy Life 9th Annual Hedo Trip Adventure June 2015 - Part 3" to Facebook

Comments