View RSS Feed

The Travel Slut

TravelSlut's & Krewe de Krazy Life 9th Annual Hedo Trip Adventure June 2015 - Part 2

Rate this Entry
Saturday June 20 (Hats and Heels)

Today the majority of the Krewe arrived for the 9th Annual Group Adventure week in Paradise

I had a very early morning wakeup to get the check-in Group desk set up in the piano bar and to insure the hanging of the two big TravelSlut @ Krewe de Krazy Life banners at the resort. Since the resort is a sellout, there is lots of activity and movements.

Breakfast was a busy time too and with so many people checking in and out and the food choices---so many and so good too! The omelet and french toast/waffle stations produce awesome meals.

People were really using the free wifi in the courtyard and some did so under the new canopy roof connecting the new wine bar and gift shop. Plus, I saw several people take relief in the new bathrooms near the tennis court-end of the artificial turf courtyard as the restrooms were brand new, clean, efficient and AIR-CONDITIONED!
Once everyone was checked in (and we used the piano bar for all the group check-ins because the main lobby is demolished and being completely remodeled), and everyone was assigned rooms to their pleasing (a few upgrades were made for various reasons), I did a stop in the gift boutique looking for something for the Hats & Hells theme night party but decided on a little black dress made by a Krewe member for me and a small hat attached to one of my big blonde hair TravelSlut costumed character looks.

Before heading to the nude pool to meet up again with all the new arrivals, I had a late lunch at the newly remodeled and expanded Beach Grill (clothing optional side) with some of the late-arriving Krewe members and the jerk chicken sandwiches and fish plates were all deemed excellent.

Then a short walk on the beach to the nude pool, a towel exchange adjacent to the nude pool grill, and late afternoon/early evening pool fun until we were booted out at 7:30 pm when the pool was closed for regular nightly cleaning until 11 p.m.
NOTE: I was also made aware of the nude pool having fresh coffee and fruits every morning on the table to the beach side of nude grill.

After a brief rest back at my room I prepared myself for the Hats & Heels theme night dinner and entertainment in the main dining room with some of the Krewe. Buffet dinner was again varied and delicious.

The entertainment show was again highlighted by an impressive performance by Winston and Crew onstage and the completely filled main dining hall showed their appreciation with both applause and a standing ovation.

A short walk to the piano bar revealed another packed house, lots of music, (a little too loud for my taste) but a retreat with friends to the side room (and borrowing the remote control for the air conditioner allowed the room to cool off considerably in a short time where we were able to socialize and listen to the more soft music coming from the next room.

I then took a tour of the new "Rendezvous Lounge" (open nightly 10:30 pm-3 a.m) discreetly entered behind the gift shop via the tennis courts path and through the back door of the Mahoe Spa where cold champagne was stored in a cooler and the open air pools were surrounded by mattresses covered in bed sheets for those wishing to indulge in intimate fun. One of the staff members/entertainers was stationed outside the door to provide house rules for all the patrons of the lounge. Also, for those not wanting the warm (and/or humid) open air fun, the closed, windowed room outside the locker rooms/showers was
air-conditioned and had a large covered mattress not unlike the ones seen under the gazebos located in the areas of the nightclub,

The night concluded with a change of costume to a towel and walk to the nude pool where late night pool and hot tub fun was obvious. The next couple hours were spent going from person to person and group to group sharing late night pizza & grilled cheese sandwiches plus a few rounds of shots (and I'm talking 20 shots per round for the larger groups) to welcome all the newbies. My favorite was from my friends B & B who gave me a PB&J shot (peanut butter & jelly) made from Sambuca and Frangelico (if I recall properly).

A short walk back home, shower and a well-deserved good night sleep.

Sunday, June 21 (Hedonistic School Girl theme night)

I slept in late--and I needed it! But then some work on some of my other travel groups (and skipping breakfast) before heading to lunch through a brief thunderstorm (1st of two in my 12 days) and some business to handle in reception for both newly arrived Krewe and pending arrivals of Krewe.

This being my 11th time here at Hedo and with the improvements just keep coming, I am already excited about the big 10th Anniversary Blowout week at Hedo in June 2016 for the Krewe de Krazy Life group.

I spent the day roaming the resort property looking for my old painted rocks and I also enjoyed seeing my new wooden plaque (carved by Christopher at the resort) hanging from the nude pool from the eve of the roof facing pool and hot tub for all to see and comment on. Many people noticed the 3D TravelSlut carved caricature and were happy to share their delight with me.

A majority of the day was spent with the Krewe in the nude pool and mostly just catching-up with those that I only see 1-2 times a year or just every June for the Krewe Hedo trip.

Dinner was again Pastafari (fabulous food and service) but I also table-hopped in the main dining room afterwards to socialize with the Krewe and other friends while watching the evening entertainment.

Following our regular routine of dinner, then courtyard meetups, piano bar and either main pool cooling off from hot costumes or doing a walk through of the Club Hurricane nightclub/disco we all then headed to the nude pool for late night snacks and drinks in both the pool and hot tub.

A walk by the Rendevous Lounge revealed lots of people but I headed to my room for some sleep,

Monday, June 22 (Jamaica Night)

I forced myself out of bed this morning after a LONG night in the nude pool and hot tub (and grotto)

Breakfast with some of the Krewe and a recap of the previous day/night fun was had by all along with the various (often sordid) stories of Hedo--past, present and future--and plans for the day.

The weather was perfect for one of Hedo's complimentary snorkel boat trips to one of the local reefs (everyday-weather permitting-at 11:30 a.m. and 2 p.m.) and I'm glad I went. The 15 minute boat ride to nearly "Shark Island" was great with the other 11 guests and 2 Hedo staff. The water was very warm, clear and calm and while others snorkeled the reefs, I just skinny dipped around the boat enjoying the salt water and later I did a video (on YouTube) from the boat along with some photos (on my Twitter & Flickr pages).

Upon return I opted for a jerk chicken lunch from the nude pool grill and seeing more more friends from both the Krewe and other groups.

I then spent the rest of the early-mid-afternoon in the nude pool watching the EC's (Entertainment Crew) with their ever-present energy keep the nude pool crowd happy with their various sexy and funny games.

With the threat of a storm across the bay approaching I decided to head back to the room and take a much-needed nap before the evening activities.(It never did rain on the resort today).

Following my nap, I headed to the piano bar to help Hedo staff set up our groups' Meet & Greet (M&G) party and they did a wonderful job with some GREAT food and of course the bar staff serving just about any drink you could dream up.

The M&G went well as we discussed everything from daily activities for the week to our butt-paintings on the beach, group dinners and off-property excursions. Plus it was International No-Panty's Day and in celebration of this event, all the ladies (and most of the guys) got some special eye-catching stick-on temporary tattoos in some inconspicuious body areas.

Afterwards, some of the Krewe went to both Harry San restaurant (Japanese Teppanyaki) and Pastafari restaurant (Italian) while I enjoyed the Jamaican cuisine of the main dining room. This dinner was met on the same approval level as the seafood buffet on Friday night.

The Jamaica main stage show was awesome with song, dance, and entertainment (plus some verbal history of Jamaica) for the evening.

A beach bonfire was set for 10:30 pm and meanwhile, the prude beach pool and Club Hurricane (disco) were the stage for a huge music and light show on the beach. Many who had never been to the beachfront at night enjoyed the bonfire and a walk to the dock/marina to see the various fish surrounding the sea walls. Stingrays and various other marine life could be seen with the dock lights bringing the animals into the shallow waters.

The beachwalk continued to the nude pool and hot tub and the crowds were big as was the line to nude pool grill. But, Ricardo, the nightshift bartender, was again fun, efficient and always keeping the guests drinks full.

The grotto was very active this night/morning so it was an early-to-bed close of another great day at Hedo.

Submit "TravelSlut's & Krewe de Krazy Life 9th Annual Hedo Trip Adventure June 2015 - Part 2" to del.icio.us Submit "TravelSlut's & Krewe de Krazy Life 9th Annual Hedo Trip Adventure June 2015 - Part 2" to StumbleUpon Submit "TravelSlut's & Krewe de Krazy Life 9th Annual Hedo Trip Adventure June 2015 - Part 2" to Google Submit "TravelSlut's & Krewe de Krazy Life 9th Annual Hedo Trip Adventure June 2015 - Part 2" to Pinterest Submit "TravelSlut's & Krewe de Krazy Life 9th Annual Hedo Trip Adventure June 2015 - Part 2" to Facebook

Comments