View RSS Feed

SlickandKitty

Fun Times At H2

Rate this Entry
We will be at Hedo II from July 2-9th and can't wait to meet new fun sexy friends. Write us if you will be there at the same time.

Randy and Catherine

Submit "Fun Times At H2" to del.icio.us Submit "Fun Times At H2" to StumbleUpon Submit "Fun Times At H2" to Google Submit "Fun Times At H2" to Pinterest Submit "Fun Times At H2" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi we will be there Jul 03-11, hope to meet you and have lots of fun together
    Best regards from Austria
    Otto&Nuby
    We are going to be there from 7/2/08 through 7/6/08. Looking forward to meeting you.
    We will be in Jamaica July 5-12, gonna do a one day pass, It will be a frist time for both my boyfriend and I, which I am totally excited about. Are any specific days better than others?
    Hi guys. Regarding the week are there. We recommend that you check the activity calendar for Hedo II before making your final decision, but beginning July 9th the Fluffernutters will be there. This is a fun and wild naked group that brings a big party. There will also be more nude people all over the property beginning July 9 and July 10. www.fluffernutters.com
    Oops.....the whole resort will be clothing optional beginning July 11th. That is the day the Fluffernutters arrive. Sorry.
    Got my info wrong. So if you want to see maximum naked people then go the 11th. Of course, we recommend going straight to the nude side beach, get naked (you have to) and just fit right in..............no problem mon!!!!
    We will be there as well Maybe extend the stay to see the Fluffernutters group...sounds like a blast
    Hope you have the same great time we have had. It is just a super place for an adventurous naked vacation. You will meet people from all over the world and may even screw a few..........lol.
    July 1-8 Hope to meet you and others who enjoy a good time...