View RSS Feed

musicbaby

Going to Hedo II in June

Rate this Entry
I am single going to Hedo II in June 08. This is my first time to Jamaica and my first to Hedo II. Any suggestions for a single girl on her own for the first time would be great

Submit "Going to Hedo II in June" to del.icio.us Submit "Going to Hedo II in June" to StumbleUpon Submit "Going to Hedo II in June" to Google Submit "Going to Hedo II in June" to Pinterest Submit "Going to Hedo II in June" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Me, my wife and our friends jen&dave will there June 24th-28th. We've all been to jamaica, but will be first timers to Hedo.
    My advice is bring your passport and a love of good rum drinks.
    What else do you want to know?
    What about safety in jamaica? Do you find that things are pretty safe? I really dont plan on going out of the resort but just in case....
    Most trouble is found in Kingston and the southside of the island. Tourism is Jamaica's economy so they keep the troublemakers away. As a single woman you are more of a target. Ask the concierge when you get there for towns.

Most likely you will only be bothered by pushy salespeople. If you enter a shop (scratch that) if you pass by a shop, be prepared for the hard-sell. It's pretty poor there; so they're trying very hard to sell.

I think the most important safety concerns you must remember are... wear sunscreen and spiny black sea urchins hurt a lot when you step on them.
    That is... ask the concierge when you get there for areas to explore.
    Thanks. Im looking forward to going
    I don't think i asked. When are you going?
    My wife and I will be at hedo 2 the 14th - 20th.
    This will be our first trip, hope you have a great time
    Rob&Susan