View RSS Feed

Halicouple

HEDO 3 March 29th- April 6th

Rate this Entry
Just checkin in to see if there is gonna be alot of people headed to Hedo 3 march29- April6th, we hope so!!!!!!!!!!

Submit "HEDO 3 March 29th- April 6th" to del.icio.us Submit "HEDO 3 March 29th- April 6th" to StumbleUpon Submit "HEDO 3 March 29th- April 6th" to Google Submit "HEDO 3 March 29th- April 6th" to Pinterest Submit "HEDO 3 March 29th- April 6th" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

we are coming in on the 31st. hope to catch up with you.

chris and ed
    what time do you come in on the 31st? Is this your first trip to Hedo?
    Only 26 more days for us.........Can't wait.
    plane lands at 12:52pm. yes this is our first trip. where are you guys from? I really cant wait to get there. This should be alot of fun.

Chris
    We are from Nova Scotia, Canada. How about you? I'm driving Shawn crazy because I'm so excited I talk about it everyday..lol. I'm actually waiting on the mailman. He's suppose to be bringing me some sexy clothes I had ordered online. That's sad isn't it? This will be our second trip, we went about 4 years ago and have been dying to go back ever since. You guys are going to have a blast!
    Feel free to ask us any questions or concerns you may have about the resort. We are definately not experts but where we have been there once, we have a slight idea.
    LOL We are doing the same thing. I ordered things yesterday. this should be interesting. Its funny i do have so many questions but i was just saying to myself just wait and see how things happen. I told Ed i want to make the best of this week. Im 36 and Ed is 35 We are from Mass. Im trying to think of what i need to pack and Ed siad he planned on being naked the hole week so i guess not much to pack there. lol by the way what is your name. im sorry i dont have a pic of us online but i wll be sure to get one before the trip so you will find us. Have you emailed or talked to any other couples?
    Talk to you soon
    Chris
    Hey, sorry I did not introduce ourselves. I'm Crystal (29) and my husband is Shawn (27). I agree you should just go with the flow and see what happens because it's really a trip that can be whatever you want it to be. Everyone has different experiences and expections. I am getting a little nervous though after reading all those reports about ppl getting bumped for a night. I have never heard of that b4 and I have a feeling that because we arrive so late at night, that we would be prime candidates to be bumped :S
    Packing is so much easier for the guys. I usually bring one whole suitcase of shoes...lol

Chat soon
    Hi, I know what you mean about getting nervous about getting bummped. I just cant think about it, I will have to take each day as it comes we have 24 more days... yayyy. Did you get costumes for each night. Im working on getting them. I have a couple more to buy. Fredricks of Hollywood is loving me. I know durying the day is very hot, what about the nights? what kind of cloths should i bring for the nights? Is there anything else i should bring outside the norm that you could think of. I read one post who talked about glow sticks????? not really thinking I need to do that but I wanted to ask you.

talk to you later
    Hi, my husband and I are going for the first time and I'm so excited, we just bought our tickets. March 27th-April 3rd. Any advice for newcomers?

We are new to this as well. We will be there 3-29 - 4-4. We welcome any tips as well.
    FYI. A group called Wild Women Vacations are going to be there at the same time. We signed up through them. It is a group for bi-sexual/curious women. Me and My wife are going down to have some fun. Can't wait to see you all there.
    We had actually called and tried to get our trip scheduled through them, but since we didnt originally book it through Super Clubs we couldnt do it. We were really hoping to go to some of their parties. Reading some of the trip reports it seemed alot of folks dont always dress up except on toga night.. any suggestions from more regulars would be appreciated, perhaps save some luggage space...
    we are dressing for 3 themes nights....pj, toga and fetish night. I think there will be a lot of school girl costumes for that night
    So do we understand it correctly that you dress normal for dinner, then dress in the costumes afterward??
    Hey guys Mel (35) and Tracy (32), we're both very anxious about getting to H3. We're pretty open minded, but not into the "lifestyle", so we're a little nervous about what might be going on. That being said, we're not prudes in any way or fashion, just worried about gettin' overwhelmed.

We're here hoping to 'break the ice' & get a head start on making friends. Whats the latest update on the themes nightd, we've gotten some conflicting info?
    Hello Mel & Tracy. You can click on the link and it should give you all the info you need. It is a ot to grasp being the first time. we are Hedo Virgins as well...we are expecting to be overwhelmed. We have been showering ourselves in as many chat sessions & forums as we can to try to grasp and prepare ourselves. Everyone says your ready to book another trip when you get back....so that is what we are hoping. Here is the link. Hope this helps you out. http://www.dennyp.com/hedonismiii/activity_schedule.pdf Hope you all have fun. We are getting in on the 29th.....Not long to go. Maybe we will see you there.