View RSS Feed

LOVEVOODOO

The largest Lifestyle Event in history !

Rate this Entry
The largest Lifestyle Event in history will be launched Oct 15th, and we would like to offer you the opportunity to participate. LoveVoodoo Travel along with everyone else in the Lifestyle business will be announcing a full charter of the Freedom of the Seas, which will sail Nov 11th, 2012. While this event is two years from now, they have to charter these cruise ships well in advance in order to secure a ship of this magnitude.

Until the Oasis came out last November, the Freedom was the largest ship in the world. There is going to be a lot of buzz on this product because of the size (3,700 passengers!), the excitement surrounding cruises right now, and the success of the 1st couple of charters. This cruise will sell out period. The only question is, are you going to be a part of it or not?

LoveVoodoo Travel lovevoodootravle.com would like to offer you the opportunity to earn 5% commission for anyone that books this cruise. Is it complicated to join the program? Not at all! Just sent me an e-mail and let me know you are interested. We will send you a “Custom Affiliate Banner” within 48hrs. Just add it to your web site, Yahoo group, Facebook account, Tweet it to your friends etc, put the banner on other Lifestyle sites, it is up to you, be creative. That’s it! At that point all you have to do is wait for your check!

Most other travel agents are setting up other agents and clubs as affiliates, but we figure, we would rather give something back to our members. We make a little, you make a little and we all have some fun! Sounds like a good idea to me! You can use your commission towards a free room, or we will just send you a check! Please get back with me as soon as possible. There will be a lot of action on this cruise starting tomorrow morning. I look forward to hearing from you.

-Todd
Email Todd@lovevoodoo.com

Submit "The largest Lifestyle Event in history !" to del.icio.us Submit "The largest Lifestyle Event in history !" to StumbleUpon Submit "The largest Lifestyle Event in history !" to Google Submit "The largest Lifestyle Event in history !" to Pinterest Submit "The largest Lifestyle Event in history !" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments