View RSS Feed

PRcouple

Hedo II or Hedo III

Rate this Entry
Me and my wife are planning to visit Hedo for the first time on the month of July. Is our first time visit. We still have not decided which Hedo we should go to. We are a married couple on our mid 30's. It has been very hard to . All suggestion are welcome. Thanks!

Submit "Hedo II or Hedo III" to del.icio.us Submit "Hedo II or Hedo III" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hedo II or Hedo III" to Google Submit "Hedo II or Hedo III" to Pinterest Submit "Hedo II or Hedo III" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Since H3 is changing to something a bit different after August...I'd suggest doing H2. If you like it you can always go back. If you like H3....you can never go back. We've been to H3 twice and loved it. We leave for our last trip the the beloved H3 in two weeks.
    I worried that my wife only speaks some English and will probably have problems making new friends because the language barrier. The more comfortable she fills the more fun we are going to have, specially since we are new to this. I also read there is going to be a nice couples group on Hedo III for that week. On Hedo II I think there is going to be a fetish group for that week. She sometimes fill insecure and I just want her to go all out have a nice and wild vacation. I also heard that on Hado II you can go nude on the prude side without any problems and PDA and PDP is more open that in hado III. Is this correct? Sorry for all the questions!!!!
    Hedo ll is great! Big beach, we walked naked on the prude side, and even swam naked after dinner one night right outside the restaurant on the prude side. No problems... I've got a friend who's been to lll but she says the nude beach is quite small. I'm sure you'll have a blast which ever one you go to. Enjoy!
    We booked on Hedo III 06/24 to 06/29. Hope is fun. Thank you for the replies everybody
    hola PRcouple.! we will be at Hedo 3 the same time as you. By the time you get there I will be married to my husband. our wedding will either be ont he 23 or 24 that month at H3. We will be there from the 21-28th. I dont speak alot of spanish but undestand alittle. My husband is fluent in spanish. Sad, I'm the mexican and should be able to speak it better than my mexigringo..LOL! I am sure he wont be the only one there able to speak spanish though..Sorry seing as you are from puerto rico I am assuming your wife speaks spanish. We look forward to meeting you!