Conversation Between geminibaby and GLENN

10 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Brenda great to hear from you. yes it has been a while, yes we are planning our next trip June or July to Hedo but going to Spice in Lanarotti July 14th for a week so Hedo will more likely be June, again great to hear from you.

GLENN & VAL
  2. Hey Glenn! I haven't been on here in ages, but since we are going back at the end of January, I thought I'd better get on it! Hope you and your wife had happy holidays. We can't wait to go during Kamasutra Week January 26-Feb.2. Let the fun begin! Hope all is well with you in the UK! Not sure about June/July yet, but I'll let you know. I see you all are booked for the same time again.
    Take care,
    Brenda
  3. Just a thought our e-mail address ( glenngoodall@hotmail.co.uk )

GLENN & VAL
  4. Havn't seen you on the Forum for a while, still celebrating from you engagement, take care.

GLENN & VAL
  5. No sorry we left on the tuesday and Congratulations on your engagement, we are planning our next trip. It would have been great to have met you perhaps next time. Take care

GLENN
  6. Sorry we missed you at Hedo and we did look Val and i it would have been great as we had such a fantastic time but we did find magjoy by the nude pool bar, we are planning a further trip, hope you had a great time.

GLENN
  7. Hi new friend

GLENN
  8. Hi "gemini" i have to revise my previous answer ita a 10 hour flight from the u.k. i forgot the time difference.

GLENN
  9. Hi "geminibaby" i think i'll call you "gemini" you asked how long our fight from the u.k. about 5 hours, yes our first time i'm still unsure what to expect, all the things i have been told about Hedo 2 its hard to picture them going on in a Hotel still in seven days i'll or should i say we will find out. Take care

GLENN
  10. Hey glenn! Wow coming all the way from the uk to hedo? How long is ur trip? I know it's your first trip so go all out and get naked right away...my second trip there and can't wait!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10