Conversation Between cahhhoo and Map

6 Visitor Messages

1. Hey, I sent you a private message. I can't figure out this message thing at all. Let me know if you got it.
  2. I will be sure to fill u in on are trip. We are looking forward to this so much. Be sure to tell me how ur trip was that sounds fun.
  3. Wow, thats awesome, so soon.

It will be our first time too. We've done the naked thing in Germany at a spa, but nothing like this. To warm up, me and the wife are heading to Abbott Glen in vermont, I think the same weekend as you are visiting Hedo.

I am dying to hear about your experience when you get back. I want to go in the fall because it sounds like so much fun, but I don't think we can swing it. It sounds like Mardi Gra down there.
  4. This will b are first time down. Really looking forward to it. We are going to b there this july 29 till aug 5.
  5. Hi Map,

We didn't realize we had a message. We are not sure yet when we are planning our trip. We were going to plan it in February, but the wife gets cold very easily, and we think she maybe cold in the night. We are now thinking April 2012. We keep going back and forth on the dates. Have you been? Are you planning a trip in the near future?
  6. When r u planing ur trip?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6